PDA

View Full Version : NBA - Big Names on the Move?

WelcomeBack
11-30-2011, 02:00 PM
http://www.sportsreviews.com/blog/big-names-on-the-move/

When the lockout ended this past Saturday, talks began right away about the future of certain players. There have already been plenty of names tossed around, with free agency being the big topic. However, none of those names are bigger than Chris Paul and Dwight Howard

hooshoops
11-30-2011, 02:22 PM
heavy rumors in boston my celtics are dead serious about acquiring chris paul for rajon rondo and pieces...god that would make my nba season...

WelcomeBack
11-30-2011, 03:33 PM
heavy rumors in boston my celtics are dead serious about acquiring chris paul for rajon rondo and pieces...god that would make my nba season...

Sources say Paul won't sign an extension with Boston which would make the trade moot. With Garnett and Allen both in final years of their contracts, he knows Celtics may have to rebuild. He doesn't want that.

hooshoops
11-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Sources say Paul won't sign an extension with Boston which would make the trade moot. With Garnett and Allen both in final years of their contracts, he knows Celtics may have to rebuild. He doesn't want that.

yeah i saw that also...but there's a lot of talk that with the expiring contracts of kg and allen after this season ainge is trying to put something together to get younger and make boston more acceptable on an extension to paul...what that is exactly i don't know

WelcomeBack
11-30-2011, 04:06 PM
yeah i saw that also...but there's a lot of talk that with the expiring contracts of kg and allen after this season ainge is trying to put something together to get younger and make boston more acceptable on an extension to paul...what that is exactly i don't know

Also, I'm hearing that Lakers will push to get both of these guys. Moving Pau, Bynum and Odom in order to get them.

Ferretsquig
11-30-2011, 05:39 PM
How did Rondo go from future franchise cornerstone to the guy that gets shopped around at every opportunity? Maybe he'll start out the season on fire and restore his value but I can't believe that anyone is interested at the moment.

SpurzN703
11-30-2011, 09:12 PM
Also, I'm hearing that Lakers will push to get both of these guys. Moving Pau, Bynum and Odom in order to get them.

What?

WelcomeBack
12-01-2011, 01:46 AM
What?

Lakers can afford both with the HUGE television deal they got.

They're making Pau, Bynum and Odom expendable if it means Paul and Howard in L.A.