PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage!

phinsphan4ever
04-09-2002, 01:22 AM
Alright guys, I know everyone has at least one road rage story that they can tell, so let's hear them!;)

dolphan39
04-09-2002, 01:07 PM
I was driving to work when I used to live w/my parents backs in the 1800's (19 actually) and this guy in front of me is driving ridiculously slow on this one-lane, no passing road. I stay on his tail until we get suck at a light right before it opens up into 2 lanes. Then I get in the right lane and pass him as soon as the light turns green and get back into the left lane since I need to make a left eventually. Well I guess I "passed" him a little too close for his comfort 'cause I get stuck at light a 1/2 mile down and a cop pulls me over and gives me a tix for not signalling - though I actually did signal. Turns out the guy was a cop on his to work and he happen to see his buddy on the road and pulled him over and told him to give what was my 1st moving violation. :evil:

moral of the story: never cut anyone off, they could be cop or have a shotgun :eek:

Muck
04-09-2002, 01:24 PM
Dude, just reading that pisses me off!!

Muck
04-09-2002, 01:53 PM
Last year, I got stopped by this d*ckhead cop. I was on I-275 and everybody was flying, doing about 80 or so at lunchtime (believe that?). This cop decides to follow me, even after I slow down and no one else does. So he rides my ass for what seemed like an eternity. All the while, I'm signaling and doing my best NOT to lose him or disrespect him, since traffic was so heavy and fast. I could have probably lost him, but I felt like doing the right thing.

After about 5-6 miles of this crap, I finally decided to exit downtown, because I'm getting really irritated and just want one of us to make a move. Sure enough, this jerkoff stays right on my bumper and then FINALLY lights me up. Now I'm boiling. :fire:

As he jumps out, he starts screaming at me, calling me a maniac and berating me for supposedly endangering all these peoples' lives. Then I SNAPPED. I got out and just went off on him. I knew there was no chance in hell of me getting off. So I went ahead and blasted him. I don't know what I was thinking, but it felt GOOD to lash out. The guy was a total loser. He had that badge so far up his ass.........

Thing is, this cop pulled me over in front of someone's private parking lot. So we're blocking everything. So when the owner asks the cop to move, he get belligerent with HIM and talks down to him. Homeboy fights back. I fight back again. Then the cop starts flagging down a towtruck, threatening to two two BOTH of us!!

Both of us got a good chuckle when the tow truck didn't even acknowledge him. :lol:

Anyway, we never got his badge number. He took off when we asked for it. And, of course, he wrote illegibly. All in all, I felt like I got violated. At least I went to court and saved my butt from any more points.:rolleyes:

dolfan06
04-09-2002, 02:11 PM
i was driving to work about 5 in the am. i turned a corner and some gut came out of nowhere, i couldn't see because the adjacent street was at a 45 degree angle from the one i was on. anyway he cut around me and cut me off, so i sped around him and cut him off, in turn he cut me off again, so i cut around him and cut him off again and slammed on the brakes. when we came to a stoplight, he gave me the finger so i blew him a kiss, that drove him nuts and he motioned me to the side of the road. i pulled up in back of him and stepped on the brakes and skidded in the gravel and went into his brand new porsche, not bad, no damage. i walked up to him and asked him what his problem was, he pushed me in the chest and we proceeded to do a cha-cha in the street until the cops came. i was on top of him when we saw the lights, and he said "we better stop", i "said hell no, they know were fighting" and plastered the guy in the mouth!
anyway the cop asked if this was a road rage and asked if we wanted to sit in a cell for a while. asked the guy how old he was and he said 22. he asked me, i said 45 and you should have seen the look on the cops face, it was priceless!
the bottom line was the guy was an ass. yes i turned the corner and cut him off, but i couldn't see, and it wasn't like he didn't have anyplace to go, it was two lane and at 5 in the morning there is no traffic!

Muck
04-09-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
"we better stop", i said "hell no, they know were fighting" and plastered the guy in the mouth!

HAHAHAHA!!! That's a veteran response. I love it!!

dolfan06
04-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Muck

HAHAHAHA!!! That's a veteran response. I love it!! yeah, but ya gotta remember, that was 10 years and 3 heart attacks ago, i've mellowed out a lot!:D

Frank-n-Furter
04-09-2002, 04:23 PM
I was on I-95 headed up to Ft. Lauderdale and got stuck in a big line of traffic that was stalled. We were going so slow, turtles were passing us.:rolleyes: Naturally, people stuck in a jam like that get a tad irate after awhile, almost out of control sometimes.:rolleyes: So this guy from way back in a Bronco pulls over onto the grass and starts to pass people. Who in the hell he thought was gonna let him back in line, I don't know:p . So he tries to pull in right behind me and the guy behind me pulls up real quick-like, to block him from cutting in line. Kinda like those bastards in the lunch line in grade school remember?:rolleyes: Since he couldn't get back in traffic, he kept going. Well, the guy behind me hit the gas too hard trying to block the guy and kinda gave me a little love tap on the bumper. Fortunately for him, I had left my grenade launcher at home 'cause by this point I was pissed. I got out of the car and saw that there was no damage and he apologized. About 5 minutes of crawling along at a snail's pace, we come across, guess who, that same horse's ass in the Bronco (horse's ass, Bronco, is there some kind of connection here?) just sitting and waiting to sneak back in. He tried the same sh!t with me, trying to cut in front, so I pulled up to keep him out. He's pissed of course and gets out of his truck, but lucky for me I had my Giant **** riding shotgun and when he saw that ****, man, he got back in that sh!t-heap and floored it in reverse. Guess he'd never seen a **** with a leash on it before. Soon after, the traffic cleared up and me and my big pecker rode off into the sunset. Hey it was a good story and kept you entertained till the end right?:cool:

Muck
04-09-2002, 07:45 PM
HAHAHAHA!! <-------to BOTH you guys.

miadphan13
04-10-2002, 12:24 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
04-10-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Muck
HAHAHAHA!! <-------to BOTH you guys. but its true!:p

Scrap
04-10-2002, 12:16 PM