PDA

View Full Version : Dansby sees God working through Tebow

DKphin
12-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Let's get Tebow. The Cowboys maybe America's team, but we can be God's team.:D
But I respect the opinions of those who believe otherwise. And Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2663/karlos-dansby) believes that God is working through Tim Tebow (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5096/tim-tebow).
Dansby, whose Dolphins were the first victims of Tebowmania, told Jim Rome today that he and other members of the team saw Godliness in Tebow’s stunning comeback from a 15-point deficit in the fourth quarter.
“Us losing to Tim Tebow the way we did, we seen it first hand,” Dansby said on Rome’s radio show. “Young man is blessed. Young man has a special anointing on him. And for God to show himself in that game the way He did, through the guy He did it through, it opened a lot of guys’ eyes on our team. And it brought a lot of guys closer to God, so like I said, everything happens for a reason. . . . My hat goes off to Tim. And God working through him like that, it opened up a lot of eyes. He’s a blessed young man and I wish him much success the rest of his career.”
If guys truly believe that, Tebow will be a magnet for certain free agents. If they believe God is working through Tebow and if that means God will be helping his team win games, why wouldn’t they want to play with Tebow?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/06/dansby-sees-god-working-through-tebow/

JCane
12-06-2011, 07:12 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/4db26bb112d790b56fcaa934bad0b78808828b10-1.gif

NY8123
12-06-2011, 07:13 PM
My God roots for the Dolphins.

Tunaphish429
12-06-2011, 07:14 PM
So since god loves tebow and the broncos that means.....he hates the dolphins tony and marlon moore....yea sounds about right.

Vaark
12-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Isn't it enough that I slam the door shut on Jehovah's Witnesses, tell those Mormon kid missionaries in white short sleeve shirts on bikes that I'm a devotee of Anton LeVay and inform the Lubavitch welcome wagon that I eat pork rinds? Sheesh, are you suggesting that I now need to shut my TV off anytime Tebow gets face time summoning up his best Billy Graham?

Thanks but no thanks. Find me a great heathen QB.

dolpns13
12-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Cant say I disagree with some type of divine intervention going on here. Would be quite ironic, when it is all said and done, that Tebow ends his career as a HOF'er - that would definitely take divine intervention.

Shouright
12-06-2011, 07:26 PM
That's bordering on delusional.

JCane
12-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Karlos Dumbsby just went off the deep end with that one.

tylerdolphin
12-06-2011, 07:35 PM

Nothing borderline about it. Thats full blown nuts.

Whatever anyones opinion about the existence of God, its an observable fact that he does not supernaturally intervene and save many devoted followers that are facing starvation and death. But he cares enough about a football game to bless a millionaire with victory supernaturally? Yeah, OK Dansby.

CalDolFan10x14
12-06-2011, 07:38 PM
This should be an interesting thread.

72champagne
12-06-2011, 07:41 PM
i love the god people. they're the only ones that can get me rofl.

spiketex
12-06-2011, 07:51 PM

You're 100% right and the amazing thing is that Karlos and a stack of other players really do believe it. Now watch them turn Tebow into a modern day Jesus performing miracle wins.

mialuv13
12-06-2011, 08:04 PM

EmperorPhin
12-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Its ok Dansby knew how much you guys missed Crowder. Great impression Karlos!

JerryD
12-06-2011, 08:08 PM
I wish Dansby would of worked with God ... to get in shape & not come in 20+ lbs over weight.

dolfan_101
12-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Nothing borderline about it. Thats full blown nuts.Whatever anyones option about the existence of God, its an observable fact that he does not supernaturally intervene and save many devoted followers that are facing starvation and death. But he cares enough about a football game to bless a millionaire with victory supernaturally? Yeah, OK Dansby.This.

SkapePhin
12-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Isn't it enough that I slam the door shut on Jehovah's Witnesses, tell those Mormon kid missionaries in white short sleeve shirts on bikes that I'm a devotee of Anton LeVay and inform the Lubavitch welcome wagon that I eat pork rinds? Sheesh, are you suggesting that I now need to shut my TV off anytime Tebow gets face time summoning up his best Billy Graham?

Thanks but no thanks. Find me a great heathen QB.

Great heathen QBs:

Tom Brady: Child out of wedlock / infidelity
Big Ben: Rapist

dolfan_101
12-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Great heathen QBs:

Tom Brady: Child out of wedlock / infidelity
Big Ben: Rapist

:lol:

SebasMiamiFan
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/s33rqw-1.gif

sorry for the swearing here*

MarshallFin1
lol did someone just compare christians to jevohas witness in this thread? lmao, please dont do that. christians dont come to your door and annoy the **** out of you about there religion, jevohas witness are the most annoying ppl on the earth.

SebasMiamiFan
12-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Why does God have to be brought up? Why can't it just be because Tebow is a good player who is finding ways to win?

Vertical Limit
12-06-2011, 08:30 PM
If there is a God he sure as hell wasting his time on football rather than real world issues.

buxster07
12-06-2011, 08:36 PM
It'd be fun social / political commentary for a prolific Muslim NFL player, to celebrate their great plays by bowing to their god in their fashion, to see the media and fan base response (or lack there of).

CalDolFan10x14
12-06-2011, 08:39 PM
I wonder if Buddha works thru Rex Ryan... :lol:

SkapePhin
12-06-2011, 08:44 PM
It'd be fun social / political commentary for a prolific Muslim NFL player, to celebrate their great plays by bowing to their god in their fashion, to see the media and fan base response (or lack there of).

Or better yet, a muslim college player at Alabama. That would go over really well...

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

I wonder if Buddha works thru Rex Ryan... :lol:

No, Rex has the opposite of enlightenment.

buxster07
12-06-2011, 08:48 PM
No, Rex has the opposite of enlightenment.

Yet he has achieved a sense of "nothingness."

dadecounty3051
12-06-2011, 08:49 PM
For those people that are none believers.... U not gonna understand and dont try to understand.... What Karlos Dansby meant god is working through Tim Tebow means if you ask and have faith the impossible will be possible.... Like saying tim tebow is not ur average qb.... we all know tebow sucks as a qb..... But he wins... He is blessed bc he asked for it, not bc god cares about football but bc god sees the good in tebow n blesses him bc thats what tim tebow likes, FOOTBALL! in the bible it says "Ask and you should receive." Dont wanna offend nobody.... thats my faith.... Jesus came to this earth to save us from our sins... I'd appreciate if you guys dont disrespect what we believe in.... If u dont agree with its fine...

BobDole
12-06-2011, 08:51 PM
at least try and be funny if you're gonna be heretics people. damn ...

GRYPHONK
12-06-2011, 09:09 PM
For those people that are none believers.... U not gonna understand and dont try to understand.... What Karlos Dansby meant god is working through Tim Tebow means if you ask and have faith the impossible will be possible.... Like saying tim tebow is not ur average qb.... we all know tebow sucks as a qb..... But he wins... He is blessed bc he asked for it, not bc god cares about football but bc god sees the good in tebow n blesses him bc thats what tim tebow likes, FOOTBALL! in the bible it says "Ask and you should receive." Dont wanna offend nobody.... thats my faith.... Jesus came to this earth to save us from our sins... I'd appreciate if you guys dont disrespect what we believe in.... If u dont agree with its fine...

Agree 100%

iT'S AMAZING THE amount of hate people have for this subject. Believe what you want to believe that is fine. But why belittle and just get hateful the way many do?

I just don't get it

Dakota Fin
12-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Tebow seems like a legitimate, decent guy. I'm glad to see his hard work is paying off and his team is doing well (wish they wouldn't have beat Miami at home...but that's sports). If people get a blessing or feel like they are seeing some special through the play of Tebow that brings them closer to God, I'm all for that. :]

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2011, 09:31 PM
If there is a God he sure as hell wasting his time on football rather than real world issues.well if their is a god really, he is powerful enough that he would be able to focus on many issues including football at the same time.

also, its not a football thing this god thing, but it would be more like god is willing a player of lesser magnitude to succeed in his job and make lots of money in it and have plenty of enjoyment.

dont want to get into the god thing, lol, just saying thats what it prob means.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2011, 09:33 PM
i will admit though, it is kind of funny ( i deffinetly respect someones religious beliefs) that before every interview, he always says '' i first want to thank my lord and savior jesus christ'', because it prob ticks off so many people. thats the funny part.

Rugby
12-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Let's get Tebow. The Cowboys maybe America's team, but we can be God's team.:Dhttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/06/dansby-sees-god-working-through-tebow/

I think there's a bit of sarcasm in that.....don't you see that ?

dadecounty3051
12-06-2011, 09:38 PM
i will admit though, it is kind of funny ( i deffinetly respect someones religious beliefs) that before every interview, he always says '' i first want to thank my lord and savior jesus christ'', because it prob ticks off so many people. thats the funny part. I know right..... lol i always say i know he must get a lot of the media real mad when he gives the glory to god.... But i mean he is doin it by the grace of the lord.... bc if he was without him he wouldnt be doing what he is doing....

DKphin
12-06-2011, 09:39 PM
I think there's a bit of sarcasm in that.....don't you see that ?I did not mean any sarcasm. I just thought it was a little(just a tad bit) humorous.

Rugby
12-06-2011, 09:49 PM
I did not mean any sarcasm. I just thought it was a little(just a tad bit) humorous.

No I meant in Dansby's words, I don't think he's being serious, but sarcastic about Tebow.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2011, 09:55 PM
I know right..... lol i always say i know he must get a lot of the media real mad when he gives the glory to god.... But i mean he is doin it by the grace of the lord.... bc if he was without him he wouldnt be doing what he is doing....i know i crack up every time i hear it, because everyone who has come out and said '' he should not mention god in football' and when he says those words, their are millions of people across america who are prob so pissed. i love it.

SpurzN703
12-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Ahh religion and sports. As if God chooses who wins or loses based on who prays harder. Is it so simple that all you have to do is be a virgin and devote yourself to God and a Super Bowl is guaranteed?

BYU says..."note to self, be just like Tebow and you will earn millions".

NY8123
12-06-2011, 10:14 PM
i know i crack up every time i hear it, because everyone who has come out and said '' he should not mention god in football' and when he says those words, their are millions of people across america who are prob so pissed. i love it.

What I wish would happen is this hyper-sensitive world we live in would grow some thicker skin.

SpurzN703
12-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Karlos Dumbsby just went off the deep end with that one.

He isn't dumb for having faith. That's isn't fair of you or anyone to say. I don't buy religion myself but someone isn't stupid for what they believe (unless they think the sky is black and Howard Stern is Brad Pitt's stand-in).

greasyObnoxious
12-06-2011, 10:17 PM
bah, humbug

SpurzN703
12-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Why does God have to be brought up? Why can't it just be because Tebow is a good player who is finding ways to win?

Tebow is the one who bows to him during games. It's his fault :lol:

SkapePhin
12-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Agree 100%

iT'S AMAZING THE amount of hate people have for this subject. Believe what you want to believe that is fine. But why belittle and just get hateful the way many do?

I just don't get it

The other day, I went to a public holiday event in town, and all along the entrance there were people with signs that read "Fear God!" "Repent or Hell!" and similar messages. They also had their bullhorn out spreading their message of fear. The message was as such:

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior or spend eternity in Hell.

I understand that you likely do not act like these fringe Christians, but this is a common perception of Christians among the general populace. Here I was trying to enjoy a nice event, and these people not only were making me feel uncomfortable, but were actually threatening me with such messages. If you are not part of these kinds of Christians, you should make it your duty to go up to such people and tell them to stop spreading such messages of fear. It does a disservice to your faith. Unfortunately, It doesn't appear that the "normal" Christians have much problems with these loud evangelists as they continue to spread their message of fear at nearly any event in which crowds of people attend.

greasyObnoxious
12-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Dansby should know. he sees the Devil working through our coaches every day

EmperorPhin
12-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Makes sense now why the stadium was packed for Tebow day. It was where the church had their lunch that day

sharp
12-06-2011, 10:25 PM
I call it angels on the gridiron, everything goes their way. But it only will for so long.

NY8123
12-06-2011, 10:30 PM
The other day, I went to a public holiday event in town, and all along the entrance there were people with signs that read "Fear God!" "Repent or Hell!" and similar messages. They also had their bullhorn out spreading their message of fear. The message was as such:

I understand that you likely do not act like these fringe Christians, but this is a common perception of Christians among the general populace. Here I was trying to enjoy a nice event, and these people not only were making me feel uncomfortable, but were actually threatening me with such messages. If you are not part of these kinds of Christians, you should make it your duty to go up to such people and tell them to stop spreading such messages of fear. It does a disservice to your faith. Unfortunately, It doesn't appear that the "normal" Christians have much problems with these loud evangelists as they continue to spread their message of fear at nearly any event in which crowds of people attend.

You aren't just going to walk up and take a bullhorn from someone and beat them senseless just because they are running at the flapper regardless of your beliefs, that's just silly. Religious background has nothing to do with, Muslim, Christan, Atheist, Hindu, etc...every populous has their "town idiot". I don't pummel the guy on the corner with the poster "Will work for food" when I know all he wants is money for booze and doesn't want to work at all and not everyone enjoys the guys on the corner playing music, it is no different but still their right as citizens.

SkapePhin
12-06-2011, 10:39 PM
You aren't just going to walk up and take a bullhorn from someone and beat them senseless just because they are running at the flapper regardless of your beliefs, that's just silly. Religious background has nothing to do with, Muslim, Christan, Atheist, Hindu, etc...every populous has their "town idiot". I don't pummel the guy on the corner with the poster "Will work for food" when I know all he wants is money for booze and doesn't want to work at all and not everyone enjoys the guys on the corner playing music, it is no different but still their right as citizens.

When did I ever say a thing about pummeling anyone? I am stating that you should make it your obligation to speak to them and get across the message that what they are doing is counterproductive and that it misrepresents the faith that you both share.

Vaark
12-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Kind of skeptical before, but ever since a vision of Sasquatch visited me through my toaster on a piece of charred multi grain, I've been a believer. :idk:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/sasquatchontoast-1.jpg

tylerdolphin
12-06-2011, 10:44 PM
at least try and be funny if you're gonna be heretics people. damn ...

So Tebow, God the father and Jesus walk into a bar. I forget how the rest goes but your mother is a whore.

electrolyte
12-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I read the first few pages of this thread and had to stop.

Why is it OK to insult my religious beliefs? I believe in God, please don't make fun of those of us who believe. I thought this sort of thing was respected here on this forum.

Rambo
12-06-2011, 10:48 PM
thank you for standing up for the faith and the salvation that we're all afforded because of Jesus.

tylerdolphin
12-06-2011, 10:49 PM
I read the first few pages of this thread and had to stop.

Why is it OK to insult my religious beliefs? I believe in God, please don't make fun of those of us who believe. I thought this sort of thing was respected here on this forum.

I dont think God is being disrespected...more the idea that God is winning games for Tebow because hes the best Christian on the field.

BobDole
12-06-2011, 10:49 PM
So Tebow, God the father and Jesus walk into a bar. I forget how the rest goes but your mother is a whore.

i think they all get drunk and blame the jews for something or another. then the holy triumvirate fists your dad. THEN my mom is a whore.

tylerdolphin
12-06-2011, 10:52 PM
i think they all get drunk and blame the jews for something or another. then the holy triumvirate fists your dad. THEN my mom is a whore.

Disappointed by your exclusion of Tebow's Thai ladyboy in this delightful little anecdote.

I now have a picture of Gilbert Gottfried's Aristocrats joke involving these characters in my head and I blame you.

NY8123
12-06-2011, 10:53 PM
When did I ever say a thing about pummeling anyone? I am stating that you should make it your obligation to speak to them and get across the message that what they are doing is counterproductive and that it misrepresents the faith that you both share.

Have you walked up and spoken with the Occupy Wall Street people? I am quite certain that most of us have not but I am certain there are many many people that want them ousted, while others want them there.

I invest on Wall Street so am I supposed to give them a talking too? I get your point, trust me I do, when I was in Washington DC with my son and some idiot was shouting jibberish through a bullhorn and it was rather annoying but it is his right as a citizen.

BobDole
12-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Disappointed by your exclusion of Tebow's Thai ladyboy in this delightful little anecdote.

I now have a picture of Gilbert Gottfried's Aristocrats joke involving these characters in my head and I blame you.

i have the market cornered on thai ladyboys, thank you very much. even tebow has to go through me if he wants to get down.

don't blame me. blame the schools.

tylerdolphin
12-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Well Tebow cant just sit there on the sidelines while everyone else is fisting and getting fisted. He needs to be in the game. Maybe some buttsecks with tubgirl?

Elliott 1
12-06-2011, 11:03 PM

Luke 12:4-5 and there are hundreds of other scriptures that convey similar concepts. Hell is real, I have been there. There are no words in any language to describe the experience.

This much I will say. God is love. Seeking him is the purpose of human life, but all humanity should be horrified beyond words at the thought of not knowing him.

As for Tebow, it is obvious that God is working through him; whether or not God is giving the Broncos wins because of him is extremely dubious. I would need to see far greater evidence.
I really don't see anything dramatic in his performance.

God is for all mankind made in his image, however,Tebow's devotion, and his temperance in remarkable areas is a powerful testimony. God bless Tebow and his example to his generation. Go Dolphins!

tylerdolphin
12-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Luke 12:4-5 and there are hundreds of other scriptures that convey similar concepts. Hell is real, I have been there. There are no words in any language to describe the experience.

Go on...

Vaark
12-06-2011, 11:09 PM
In all seriousness, I know a number of people whose lives have been changed for the better through renewed faith. ;I respect them and their beliefs although they differ from my broader-based spiritual ones. That's all fine and dandy.

My problem is someone proselytizing or shoving their beliefs in my face, even if they sincerely think they're saving me, especially when I'm invested in a sports event. I don't need to have anyone's religious convictions or politics forcefully foisted on me when I've not invited them to do so - just as in turn I wouldn't foist mine, which some might find controversial, on others.

So there is kidding here about blowing up sporting event religiosity out of logical proportion, but more than that, I think it's about someone espousing their views using a non-religious podium to essentially reach a captive audience.. and that IMO responsible for the tongue in cheek resentment. If you tell me that if someone was praising Allah and pulling out a mat kneeling to face the east every time they made a successful play, there wouldn't be outrage, I'd say you're either naive or full of ****.

Now, the punchline to Tyler's joke:
One ordered water since he knew he could turn it into wine
The other ordered a Shirley Temple cause that's the way he rolls
And the third of course ordered a he-brew:idk:

CedarPhin
12-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Jesus was black, so there goes the theory about Tebow being Jesus.

BobDole
Well Tebow cant just sit there on the sidelines while everyone else is fisting and getting fisted. He needs to be in the game. Maybe some buttsecks with tubgirl?

i had an awesome pic for this one. stupid no images in the depths ... :(

dude, he can do it all. be the fister. be the fistee. bang tubgirl. and win football games. there's no stopping him.

steeda
Hell is real, I have been there.

Show me scientific proof that hell exists.

Filthy Fin
Humpty 0.36 says I'll drink up all the Hennessy you got on your shelf.

CedarPhin
12-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Tebow probably doeesn't consider anal or fisting to be actual "sexual intercourse", so he gets his jollies off with those, all while retaining his lame V for Virgin rating.

Phin-o-rama
12-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Jesus was black, so there goes the theory about Tebow being Jesus.

:lol:

Filthy Fin
12-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Tebow probably doeesn't consider anal or fisting to be actual "sexual intercourse", so he gets his jollies off with those, all while retaining his lame V for Virgin rating.

Is it bad if you once told a ***** that no part of her body is going to touch you but her hand? She was truly blessed!

tylerdolphin
12-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Is it bad if you once told a ***** that no part of her body is going to touch you but her hand? She was truly blessed!

I reckon being fist ****ed in the *** by Tebow is almost as good as baptism.

Filthy Fin
12-06-2011, 11:29 PM
I reckon being fist ****ed in the *** by Tebow is almost as good as baptism.

I will bless you with my Holly Spirit and thou shalt hold my staff!

Filthy Fin
12-06-2011, 11:37 PM
A priest and a rabbi leave a bar, and see a ten year old boy. The priest says "Let's screw him!" and the rabbi says "Out of what?"

Vertical Limit
12-07-2011, 12:13 AM
well if their is a god really, he is powerful enough that he would be able to focus on many issues including football at the same time.

also, its not a football thing this god thing, but it would be more like god is willing a player of lesser magnitude to succeed in his job and make lots of money in it and have plenty of enjoyment.

dont want to get into the god thing, lol, just saying thats what it prob means.
Football is a non issue and you're going to tell me god is a Broncos fan? So who's going to help the Dolphins then? Hades?

NY8123
12-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Football is a non issue and you're going to tell me god is a Broncos fan? So who's going to help the Dolphins then? Hades?

http://www.blog49.org/2011/09/05/poseidon/

JCane
12-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Can't believe a thread about God and Religion in general found its way to the Depths.

DKphin
12-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Why was this moved to the Depths of the Sea?

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 12:27 AM
i had an awesome pic for this one. stupid no images in the depths ... :(

dude, he can do it all. be the fister. be the fistee. bang tubgirl. and win football games. there's no stopping him.

I'm new here, is hitting the hole hard and fisting a normal day here on Finheaven? You seemed all worked up about it.

CedarPhin
12-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Praise be to the Grand Council, for it is righteous and all-seeing, and all-knowing.

Praise be to Them and the Golden Calf!!!

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 01:11 AM

Because some fascist dictator decided they couldn't handle it. It's all a part of the plan to keep the white man down!

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 01:23 AM
ey knnww a fllr nmmed jee-zeus...lol...hees a messiknnn fllr whuu medde me sum takoss en Whrrlnnd lsst wiiik...lol

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 01:24 AM

kos awf a bunschs awf jizzmopprss...lol

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Because some fascist dictator decided they couldn't handle it. It's all a part of the plan to keep the white man down!

thh whte strrw bawws at th prrn theetrr musta ltt th jizzmoprz oouuut errlee...lol

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 01:27 AM
ey knnww a fllr nmmed jee-zeus...lol...hees a messiknnn fllr whuu medde me sum takoss en Whrrlnnd lsst wiiik...lol

What the **** is this? Where did you get this tool box from? If this guy was in the tool shed he wouldn't even make the hammer section.

Jesus save your soul because no one else will take your dumb-***.

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 01:32 AM
What the **** is this? Where did you get this tool box from? If this guy was in the tool shed he wouldn't even make the hammer section.

Jesus save your soul because no one else will take your dumb-***.

sooo syss th fllr whuuus neem ess "fllthy"...lol...eyll betsha gaawt yurr kyuuut neem att th theetrr...lol...hay yuu bohzoh...th mawwp es fllthy...lol...kllean et...lol...jizzmopper...lol

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 01:34 AM
kleeen awp th stll fllr...ets fllthee!...lol

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 01:39 AM
sooo syss th fllr whuuus neem ess "fllthy"...lol...eyll betsha gaawt yurr kyuuut neem att th theetrr...lol...hay yuu bohzoh...th mawwp es fllthy...lol...kllean et...lol...jizzmopper...lol

Joe have you even even jizzed outside your cousins vagina? Sab B ta Jebus, liter feller gaut shtuck en mai brovers cusins braasis.

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 01:42 AM
eyym nawwt frmm Fart Cullns...lol...thay lyk thrr kuzzins thrr...lol

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 01:45 AM
eyym nawwt frmm Fart Cullns...lol...thay lyk thrr kuzzins thrr...lol

Hahahahahaa. The question Joe is are they hot? I want to baptize them with my holly staff, slapp em' around with my filthy mop!

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 01:57 AM
wllp...thayy rrr a bunsha jizzmopprrs dwwn thrr en Fart Kuntnzz...lol...yuud ftt enn...bee th alfa jizzmpprr...lol

Wildbill3
12-07-2011, 02:02 AM
and ye, the suck for the luck worshipers sayeth unto the lord... "lord, let Tibow beat our lowly dolphins so that we may enjoy the fruits of our sucking for luck..." and the lord said "let it be so... tibowned!" and soon the dolphins lost.

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 02:03 AM
wllp...thayy rrr a bunsha jizzmopprrs dwwn thrr en Fart Kuntnzz...lol...yuud ftt enn...bee th alfa jizzmpprr...lol

He who doesith the jizzith doesn't have to do the moppith, so sayith the word of filth according to Clinton.

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 02:11 AM
lol...thts wht moppss arr frr...lol...jizzmopprss...warrr wuult th wrrld bee wthawwooot thm?...lol

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 02:13 AM
lol...thts wht moppss arr frr...lol...jizzmopprss...warrr wuult th wrrld bee wthawwooot thm?...lol

It would be a sad jizzless place, full of frustration and tension.

Joe from WY
12-07-2011, 02:19 AM
eyyd seyy thrrd justt beee alawt awf stikee prrno theetrrs...lol

CedarPhin
12-07-2011, 02:33 AM
If you spell "Jesus" backwards, it sounds like "sausage".

Fun tidbit.

Gonzo
12-07-2011, 02:47 AM

This much I will say. God is love. Seeking him is the purpose of human life, but all humanity should be horrified beyond words at the thought of not knowing him.

As for Tebow, it is obvious that God is working through him; whether or not God is giving the Broncos wins because of him is extremely dubious. I would need to see far greater evidence.
I really don't see anything dramatic in his performance.

God is for all mankind made in his image, however,Tebow's devotion, and his temperance in remarkable areas is a powerful testimony. God bless Tebow and his example to his generation. Go Dolphins!Wait, which episode did Luke say that in? The one with the Ewoks? I was REALLY high when I saw that one.

tylerdolphin
12-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Wait, which episode did Luke say that in? The one with the Ewoks? I was REALLY high when I saw that one.

Happened right before he cut open that big wolly mammoth thing for warmth. Id pay attention next time if I were you. Your eternal soul is at stake *******.

Phin-o-rama
12-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Do you guys really have to be so disrespectful to those that have religious beliefs?

Tunaphish429
12-07-2011, 12:00 PM
"I am going to hell for this one"

Jesus Christ will resurrect
He's got his BMI royalty to collect
He's not the white fragile hippie
He looks and acts more like an indignant ICE-T
Jesus Christ is coming back
He wants to kick Mel Gibson's ***
Superstar, The Passion of
He wants his money, not your love

He's been kickin' 2000 years
He fixed a lot of sports
and drank a million beers
Some ecstasy, a thin white line
He says designer drugs beat the hell out of wine
Jesus Christ on vacation
Spreading mass sacrilegion
"Sex and drugs, we abstain"
He thinks Christians are insane
They don't know love,
they know fear and moral hauteur
Scare tactics I never taught
"If you're gonna look to me,
better get rose colored shades,
Cuz what you see is what you get"

NOFX

tylerdolphin
12-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Do you guys really have to be so disrespectful to those that have religious beliefs?

Its the depths :idk:

CedarPhin
12-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Happened right before he cut open that big wolly mammoth thing for warmth. Id pay attention next time if I were you. Your eternal soul is at stake *******.

He huffed fumes in a cave to save himself from the Wampa.

NY8123
12-07-2011, 01:19 PM

This is exactly why I moved this out of the main forum. It's free rein in the depths and it was counter productive to good debate in the main forum so here it is.

Take it or leave it, now it's your choice to participate or bail.

BobDole
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm new here, is hitting the hole hard and fisting a normal day here on Finheaven? You seemed all worked up about it.

it was the meat sweats talking ... carry on.

SpurzN703
12-07-2011, 05:50 PM
I think Joe's jizz moppers is what got this thread here.

tylerdolphin
12-07-2011, 06:00 PM
I think Joe's jizz moppers is what got this thread here.

Typical. Blame the uneducated mid-westerner. You people disgust me.

CedarPhin
12-07-2011, 06:11 PM
He's out making an honest living while people come on here and bag on him. Shame on them.

Filthy Fin
12-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Typical. Blame the uneducated mid-westerner. You people disgust me.

He's out making an honest living while people come on here and bag on him. Shame on them.

It's OK yo! No one blames Joe for bagging the coal miners daughter even though it's his cousin. Blow jobs a blow job even in the coal mine.

CallMeDaddy
12-12-2011, 01:27 AM
It's OK yo! No one blames Joe for bagging the coal miners daughter even though it's his cousin. Blow jobs a blow job even in the coal mine.

What's wrong with you? The man had a big chunk of coal land on his head and messed up the language part of his brain, please show a little respect.

Filthy Fin
12-12-2011, 04:14 PM
What's wrong with you? The man had a big chunk of coal land on his head and messed up the language part of his brain, please show a little respect.

Meh Joe is fine. The chunk landed on his junk!

CallMeDaddy
12-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Meh Joe is fine. The chunk landed on his junk!

Your time here at FinHeaven will be short lived, I can already tell.

Filthy Fin
12-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Your time here at FinHeaven will be short lived, I can already tell.

I'm like herpies.....you can never get rid of me!!!!!!!!