PDA

View Full Version : Another Andrew Luck myth debunked...He will love holding Peytons jock...

SuperBowlDream
12-11-2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824e8167/article/luck-learning-from-veteran-qb-would-be-a-positive

I know some of the SFL'ers have asserted in past post that Andrew the Great would NEVER settle and hold a clip board for anyone. Well...Andy once again has come out and put more distance between him and any team not named the Colts. My fellow Fins fans...Luck has been all about Indy (remember the qoute about "sorry fans & slogans") since day one and Indy has flopped to epic extremes to get Andy.

Bottom line...the pipe dream that was Luck to the MIA has evaporated into smoke. Indy was never going to give another team a chance and I wish some bright investigative journalist would start digging to expose the extent of the tampering. Oh well....at least we were given M Moore. It would be sweet justice if Moore lead the Fins to the SB with a win over Indy & Andy one day....sweet justice.

JCane
12-11-2011, 10:44 AM
It wouldn't work. Andrew MIGHT sit for a year behind Peyton...but in no way does that situation ever become anything even remotely similar to Favre-Rodgers.

ojmcduffy
12-11-2011, 10:45 AM
I still say indy trades out of the first pick and builds a defense. They have more pressing needs than qb.

SuperBowlDream
12-11-2011, 10:54 AM
It wouldn't work. Andrew MIGHT sit for a year behind Peyton...but in no way does that situation ever become anything even remotely similar to Favre-Rodgers.

So you do not believe the words out of the guys on mouth? He could be lying I guess but why would he? He will sit behind Manning until Peyton is done in a few short years...and according to Andy...love it.

"I'm sure it would all work out, whatever the situation is."

Andy Luck December 2011

slosh13
12-11-2011, 11:17 AM
whats he going to say right now???? F*** No I aint playing with peyton!!! We will know alot more in April

LANGER72
12-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Who cares. Neither one of those players suits up for the Miami Dolphins.

SuperBowlDream
12-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Well...He has already said...

"I dont want to play for any team whos fans chant SFL"

So I guess he says what he feels and he feels like backing up Peyton.

Valandui
12-11-2011, 11:29 AM

Except for all of the Colts fans wearing Luck jerseys to games after week four and the like.

abNORMal
12-11-2011, 11:30 AM
I don't follow college ball much. But how does Luck, the best college prospect since Elway or Manning, not win the Heisman?

ojmcduffy
12-11-2011, 11:37 AM
I don't follow college ball much. But how does Luck, the best college prospect since Elway or Manning, not win the Heisman?
because the hiesman goes to the best player in college football for that year not the best nfl prospect. It might actually be a good thing for andy not to win the hiesmen because the h winner useally flames out in the nfl.

2413fanphins
12-11-2011, 11:44 AM
andrew luck would be smart to sit beind peyton manning. I don't see how this is a bad move on his part.

andyahs
12-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Except for all of the Colts fans wearing Luck jerseys to games after week four and the like.

Yea our fans showed more class.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/SuckForLuck_Front-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/il_570xN277980154-1.jpg

Valandui
12-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Yea our fans showed more class.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/SuckForLuck_Front-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/il_570xN277980154-1.jpg

I just think it's funny how everyone likes to act like the Dolphins were the only team to have people wanting to do that. I personally hope that Luck pulls an Elway on the Colts because it couldn't happen to a more deserving team.

WeVie
12-11-2011, 12:19 PM
It really sucks that the year that one of the greatest QB prospects ever hits the draft, the Colts are right there ready to grab him up. If Luck does indeed go there and turns out as good as most think he will, the Colts will most likely enjoy 20 years worth of having a great QB at the helm.

Valandui
12-11-2011, 12:24 PM
It really sucks that the year that one of the greatest QB prospects ever hits the draft, the Colts are right there ready to grab him up. If Luck does indeed go there and turns out as good as most think he will, the Colts will most likely enjoy 20 years worth of having a great QB at the helm.
But it's not the first time it's happened either. They had the first pick when Peyton, Elway, and Jeff George (the three highest rated QB prospects besides Luck) came out as well. You really start to question whether it is a coincidence when it keeps happening.

2413fanphins
12-11-2011, 12:30 PM
you may be on to something with that conspiracy theory.

ojmcduffy
12-11-2011, 12:36 PM
I keep having these nightmares where the colts trade the first pick to new england.

DudeleBroski
12-12-2011, 05:01 AM

Can you give me a link to that quote? I remember him saying it's stupid, but never saying that.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/luckp-1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/luckp.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

If he did say that, than I assume he wont play for Indy?

That doesnt tell me he's fine with going to Indy.

JCane
12-12-2011, 05:06 AM
So you do not believe the words out of the guys on mouth? He could be lying I guess but why would he? He will sit behind Manning until Peyton is done in a few short years...and according to Andy...love it.

Andy Luck December 2011

It's not that I don't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

It's just that right now, it's in his best interest to 'say the right things."

All of us, every single one of us in this world...don't don't ALWAYS say what we feel but rather opt for the "right thing to say in the moment" in an effort to shift the subject or whatever we may be trying to do in any situation. Andrew Luck has a bowl game against Oklahoma State coming up. He's as smart as they come. He's not going to say something that's going to bring the wrong kind of attention to himself and his locker room during preparation for the Cowboys.

He said all the right things here and I expect him to continue saying them until the NFL Draft rolls around. And even THEN he'll continue to say all of the right things to keep negative light away from him and whatever team (Colts) might be lucky to land him. But behind closed doors, he might say things a little differently.

JCane
12-12-2011, 05:09 AM

If you watched even one college football game per week you'd discover very quickly that the Heisman Trophy is one of the most ridiculous awards in any sport at any level. The best player in college football almost NEVER wins that award. Andrew Luck was the best player this season IMO. But you can't discount what Robert Griffin III did at BAYLOR of all places. I usually have a problem with who wins it every year but this year I have no issues whatsoever. Didn't have a problem last season either when Cam Newton won it.

Pinkboy
12-12-2011, 05:14 AM
Oh well....at least we were given M Moore. It would be sweet justice if Moore lead the Fins to the SB with a win over Indy & Andy one day....sweet justice.

lol

How appropriate that you have the word "dream" in your user name.

Talk about dreaming. heh . Matt Moore has about the same chance leading the dolphins to the super bowl as JP Losman has in leading the league in passing yardage and TD's every season over the next 5 years