PDA

View Full Version : One more reason why Tom Brady is one of my favorite players

Muck
01-24-2004, 12:28 PM
Wednesday, Tampa Bay defensive tackle Warren Sapp went on ESPN's Pardon the Interruption, picking the Panthers and mocking the New England offensive line (notably Russ Hochstein). Sapp's appearance was brought to the attention of Brady. "He will get a good view from wherever he is sitting," Brady said. "For him to talk like that ... he hasn't played us since we won the Super Bowl. They had a great year last year. He is a great player, but he likes to talk a little bit, too."

From this article. (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-patriots23jan23,0,3085236.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front)

Now you guys know I'm a big Brady fan. But being a Dolfan, you can't help but love the him dissing back that jerk. :up:

CirclingWagons
01-24-2004, 12:50 PM
I hate him cause he's a winner and in our division...but you have to respect him.

Thundercracker
01-24-2004, 04:36 PM
screw brady! and the horse he rode in on.

dolfan06
01-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Thundercracker
screw brady! and the horse he rode in on. you can if you want to, i don't do horses!;) :D

Chambers34Phins
01-25-2004, 01:11 AM
Brady is a great game manager, and he makes the passes he needs to. But I feel around NE he is over rated with his physical ability, I know he doesn't get that in the west or anything. But around here everyone thinks his physcial ability is the best of any qb in the league, and it's really not.

He is a great game manager... makes the passes he needs to, and doesn't make mistakes. So he is a good qb.

Thundercracker
01-25-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you can if you want to, i don't do horses!;) :D

I'd do the horse before I did brady. :)

dolfan06
01-25-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Thundercracker

I'd do the horse before I did brady. :) :D

Marino1983
01-25-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Muck

Now you guys know I'm a big Brady fan. But being a Dolfan, you can't help but love the him dissing back that jerk. :up: [/B]

Charlie Wies imho is a very BIG reason for T Brady's success !!!

And if as expected Weis does leave for a h-c position,,, I think brady will struggle without Weis's offensive schemes !!

;)

Marino1983

upstart
01-25-2004, 01:48 PM
I like Brady and the horses name is Champion

82YARDotBOMB
01-29-2004, 11:28 AM
makes the throwshe has to,AND THEN SOME. made countless big throws his 3 years as a sarter and especially this year.

warren sapp needs to go back to the zoo he came from. big ape

Fisticuff
01-31-2004, 01:45 AM
Tom Brady is one of my favorite players in the NFL. i just like him. he is what i wish the dolphins had. He's what i hope Rivers/Henson turn out like (as long as we have him).

will Warren Sapp ever shut up? he must be the biggest bitch in football. his mouth exceeded his talent 3 years ago.