PDA

View Full Version : Top 15 draft order as of 12/11/2011 - two games pending

datruth55
12-11-2011, 10:30 PM
For the impatient people out there that need to know the draft order now...The Dallas/Gainst game won't change our draft order or SOS and neither will the St. Louis/Seattle game on Monday night.

1. 0-13 Indianapolis SOS .548 (wow does this team suck)
2. 2-11 Minnesota SOS .567
3. 2-10 St. Louis (win or lose Monday they will stay here) SOS .578
4. 4-9 Washington SOS. 455
5. 4-9 Jacksonville SOS .505
6. 4-9 Carolina SOS .505
7. 4-9 Miami SOS .524
8. 4-9 Cleveland SOS .529
9. 4-9 Tampa Bay SOS .541
10. 5-8 Philedelphia SOS .490
11. 5-8 Buffalo SOS .515
12. 5-8 Kansas City SOS .524
13. 5-7 Seattle SOS .510
14. 6-7 Arizona SOS .460
15. 6-7 San Diego SOS .534

If the Giants lose they would move in front of San Diego for the 15th pick.

LouPhinFan
12-11-2011, 10:49 PM
It would be nice if we tanked the rest of our games and Washington beat the Vikings at home in week 16.

JEDIJ007
12-11-2011, 10:52 PM
real question is can the dolphins move into the top 5? the buffalo game could be winable. skins have minn on the schedule and jax have indy. its gonna be close. Dolphins need to just lose out, and hope skins and jax can win some games.

TheJetsBlow
12-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Man I hope we can find a way to get in front of Washington. No way Barkley gets past them.

hooshoops
12-12-2011, 01:28 AM
i don't think the buffalo game is winnable if losman is the qb...and if jakes out jeesh...so we might finish at 4-12...cause we aren't beating the pats or the jets and it looks like both will still be playin for keeps when we play them...so yeah we can still move into the top 5

and we're barely in front of cleveland as it is sos wise...that suckers dicey

ckparrothead
12-12-2011, 01:34 AM
Going down to the wire. Interesting to see how it turns out.

datruth55
12-12-2011, 01:42 AM
i don't think the buffalo game is winnable if losman is the qb...and if jakes out jeesh...so we might finish at 4-12...cause we aren't beating the pats or the jets and it looks like both will still be playin for keeps when we play them...so yeah we can still move into the top 5

Pitt and Baltimore are helping us with Cleveland but Cincy is tanking all of a sudden. Defense forgot how to play in Cincy. It's close though.

hooshoops
12-12-2011, 01:46 AM
whats gone so wrong with tampa that even blaine gabbert can get a win against them??? lmao...eat your dinner early on thursday my friends cause if you don't it will probably come back up watching gabbert play qb against the falcons in atlanta

Dogbone34
12-12-2011, 01:50 AM
a good week to circle the wagons

datruth55
12-12-2011, 02:03 AM
a good week to circle the wagons
I just don't know about that. They haven't won a game since they gave Fitzpatrick his new contract. They were 5-2 and now they're 5-8...6 games in a row. I still think we win this one...if we don't and the team is effected by today's loss then I think we lose out.

hooshoops
12-12-2011, 02:12 AM
I just don't know about that. They haven't won a game since they gave Fitzpatrick his new contract. They were 5-2 and now they're 5-8...6 games in a row. I still think we win this one...if we don't and the team is effected by today's loss then I think we lose out.

even with losman under center??? if thats the case the d is gonna have to stand on their heads

datruth55
12-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Have you seen Buffalo lately? They're playing like Chan Gailey's last few years at Georgia Tech...they suck.

hooshoops
12-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Have you seen Buffalo lately? They're playing like Chan Gailey's last few years at Georgia Tech...they suck.

i've seen jp losman and thats enough for me to call this one 50/50

datruth55
12-12-2011, 02:26 AM
i've seen jp losman and thats enough for me to call this one 50/50
50/50 yes. Losman's suckyness vs. Gailey's ineptitude.

Dolph N.Fan
12-12-2011, 02:30 AM
For the impatient people out there that need to know the draft order now...The Dallas/Gainst game won't change our draft order or SOS and neither will the St. Louis/Seattle game on Monday night.

1. 0-13 Indianapolis SOS .548 (wow does this team suck)
2. 2-11 Minnesota SOS .567
3. 2-10 St. Louis (win or lose Monday they will stay here) SOS .578
4. 4-9 Washington SOS. 455
5. 4-9 Jacksonville SOS .505
6. 4-9 Carolina SOS .505
7. 4-9 Miami SOS .524
8. 4-9 Cleveland SOS .529
9. 4-9 Tampa Bay SOS .541
10. 5-8 Philedelphia SOS .490
11. 5-8 Buffalo SOS .515
12. 5-8 Kansas City SOS .524
13. 5-7 Seattle SOS .510
14. 6-7 Arizona SOS .460
15. 6-7 San Diego SOS .534

If the Giants lose they would move in front of San Diego for the 15th pick.

I think that's wrong...as of right now the top 10 picks is:

#1 Indianapolis (0-13) .550
#2 Minnesota (2-11) .574
#3.St. Louis (2-10) .561
#4.Washington (4-9) .479
#5.Carolina (4-9) .479
#6.Cleveland (4-9) .497
#7.Miami (4-9) .509
#8.Jacksonville (4-9) .533
#9.Tampa Bay (4-9) .550
#10.Kansas City (5-8) .479

datruth55
12-12-2011, 02:38 AM
I think that's wrong...as of right now the top 10 picks is:

#1 Indianapolis (0-13) .550
#2 Minnesota (2-11) .574
#3.St. Louis (2-10) .561
#4.Washington (4-9) .479
#5.Carolina (4-9) .479
#6.Cleveland (4-9) .497
#7.Miami (4-9) .509
#8.Jacksonville (4-9) .533
#9.Tampa Bay (4-9) .550
#10.Kansas City (5-8) .479
Maybe for games played but what I have is for the whole season (for the umpteenth time). It's the entire schedule for all teams not just who we've played so far.

Pinkboy
12-12-2011, 03:33 AM
It would be nice if we tanked the rest of our games and Washington beat the Vikings at home in week 16.

Washington just played the Jets and Pats a lot better than we played them this year. Both games were very close until the very end. I see the Skins winning one or possibly two games the way they've been playing lately, even though they don't have a QB worth a damn,.

The Redskins play the Giants this week and beat the Giants by 2 TD's in week one. Don't be surprised if the skins upset the Giants next week as the Giants always play down to bad teams. ALWAYS. The Giants simply don't cover the spread when they're decent favorites. The Giants rise and play hard against the good teams -- see how they went into New England and beat them, and it was one of the very rare times the Pats lost 2 in a row under Belichick/Brady in recent years - as they just lost to Pitt the week before. The Giants got their win vs the cowboys tonight on the road to make them content for awhile, and then they play like they're half asleep against the poor teams.

trust me, that's their MO. And the Giants fans I know hate this trait about their team.

Of all the good teams in the league over the past while, the Giants are the worst of them when it comes to covering the point spread when they're good solid favorites. They always find a way to keep it tight against the worst teams. Hell, the winless Dolphins at the time almost beat them in NY as the Giants looked to be asleep for 3 quarters of that game (as one of many examples). They failed to cover the spread. And then the very next week they went into New England as heavy underdogs and beat them in Foxboro, even though Belichick has been excellent at bouncing back after a loss. Belichick's record with Brady after a loss in recent years was something ridiculous like 15-1 before that loss at home to the Giants.

The Giants also came the closest to beating Green Bay this year losing by just 3 and covering the spread. Yet the Giants got totally stomped at home to Seattle, even though Seattle has had a very poor record playing on the east coast. The Giants barely beat a struggling Buffalo team by 3 pts at home while everybody has been killing the bills

i think the only game the Giants came close to covering vs a poor team was when they beat St Louis by 12 at home. That's about it. I would not be surprised in the least bit if Washington goes into NY and beats them next week. In fact, if I see Washington getting a lot of points, I may settle a few bucks on them to cover.

Pinkboy
12-12-2011, 04:20 AM

Buffalo has been crappy for a very long time. Many years. When is the last time they made the playoffs ? And the fact is, the dolphins have always had trouble playing in Buffalo regardless... no matter how bad the Bills have been that stadium is like a black hole for the dolphins. The dolphins have had the same piss poor success rate in Buffalo over the last decade as they've had going up to New England. There's no difference even though New England has been a powerhouse team and the Bills have been a laughing stock.

Last year was the only time the dolphins beat them in Orchard Park since 2003 (and the Dolphins also got killed by 17 points up there in 2002 despite a ridiculous performance by Ricky with 230 rushing yards). And the close win last year was with the horrid Trent Edwards making a total mockery of the QB position in what was one of the worst QB performances I've seen in a while (was soon replaced by Fitzpatrick). And even then, the Dolphins barely won that game in the final minute by their chinny-chin-chin. If Fitzpatrick started that game it would have been yet another of a long string of losses for Miami up in Buffalo.

Sure, the Dolphins killed the Bills in Miami this year. But they did the exact same thing in 2009 when the Dolphins beat the Bills 38-10 in Miami in a total slaughter from beginning to end. It was a physical bludgeoning of epic proportions, the dolphins threw the Bills around the field like rag dolls all day long that day. That was in October, then in late November of 2009 the Bills returned the favor by beating Miami 31-14 in Buffalo. Up until that game the Bills were on a 3 game losing streak and got totally blown out in 2 of them (losing 31-10 and losing 41-17). But it didn't matter when Miami came into town.

It doesn't matter how bad they've been, those Bills always play Miami extremely hard up in Buffalo. Miami's record up there sucks. Their fans hate Miami like no other team and circle the Miami game on their calendar's as soon as the schedule comes out every year. It's "squish the fish" time for them and they love every minute of that party.

Take it from someone who knows and made a trip to a Miami-Buffalo game in Orchard Park.

"Miami week" , as they call it, is a huge deal up in northern new york even well after the Marino years. Nothing's changed even though neither team has been competitive for over a decade and both teams have sucked. And the Bills players respond to it like no other. That town is totally consumed with beating Miami all week long when we play up there. Do yourself a favor and tune in to Buffalo sports radio early this monday morning and hear them celebrate the festive start of "Miami week"

I foresee that crowd making life miserable for their former 1st round pick bust JP Loserman.. couple it with the weather and the long-term forecast showing that it will feel like 28 degrees next Sunday in Buffalo. They will give the dolphins everything they can handle. Losman is just what the doctor ordered for them.,

LouPhinFan
12-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Washington just played the Jets and Pats a lot better than we played them this year. Both games were very close until the very end. I see the Skins winning one or possibly two games the way they've been playing lately, even though they don't have a QB worth a damn,.

The Redskins play the Giants this week and beat the Giants by 2 TD's in week one. Don't be surprised if the skins upset the Giants next week as the Giants always play down to bad teams. ALWAYS. The Giants simply don't cover the spread when they're decent favorites. The Giants rise and play hard against the good teams -- see how they went into New England and beat them, and it was one of the very rare times the Pats lost 2 in a row under Belichick/Brady in recent years - as they just lost to Pitt the week before. The Giants got their win vs the cowboys tonight on the road to make them content for awhile, and then they play like they're half asleep against the poor teams.

trust me, that's their MO. And the Giants fans I know hate this trait about their team.

Of all the good teams in the league over the past while, the Giants are the worst of them when it comes to covering the point spread when they're good solid favorites. They always find a way to keep it tight against the worst teams. Hell, the winless Dolphins at the time almost beat them in NY as the Giants looked to be asleep for 3 quarters of that game (as one of many examples). They failed to cover the spread. And then the very next week they went into New England as heavy underdogs and beat them in Foxboro, even though Belichick has been excellent at bouncing back after a loss. Belichick's record with Brady after a loss in recent years was something ridiculous like 15-1 before that loss at home to the Giants.

The Giants also came the closest to beating Green Bay this year losing by just 3 and covering the spread. Yet the Giants got totally stomped at home to Seattle, even though Seattle has had a very poor record playing on the east coast. The Giants barely beat a struggling Buffalo team by 3 pts at home while everybody has been killing the bills

i think the only game the Giants came close to covering vs a poor team was when they beat St Louis by 12 at home. That's about it. I would not be surprised in the least bit if Washington goes into NY and beats them next week. In fact, if I see Washington getting a lot of points, I may settle a few bucks on them to cover.

I'd take that win from them. Or a win against a crappy Minny team in week 16. Hell, I'll take both!

JEDIJ007
12-12-2011, 11:57 AM

you right i didnt think of that.

hooshoops
12-12-2011, 12:09 PM
right now with 3 games left for us is the only team that we can't catch indianapolis???

datruth55
12-12-2011, 12:34 PM
right now with 3 games left for us is the only team that we can't catch indianapolis???
Would be mathematically impossible to catch the Colts right now. Colts would have to win out, highly unlikely, and the Vikings and/or the Rams lose out, very likely, for the Colts not to have the top pick. At that point the #1 pick could easily go to the highest bidder.

But we're dreaming here if we think the Colt will win a game this season. They will be 0-16.

ckparrothead
12-12-2011, 01:16 PM
The thorough beatdown the Jaguars put on the Bucs makes me agree with you. I had been assuming the Jaguars lose to the Colts in Week 17 but now I'm not assuming that anymore. They seem to be getting that full team explosion you sometimes see with an interim coach. They won against the Bucs in all three phases.

ckparrothead
12-12-2011, 01:18 PM
And yeah if J.P. Losman is our starter, we're not beating Buffalo. We have a strong chance of finishing 4-12.

hooshoops
12-12-2011, 01:19 PM
i can't even imagine what polian will demand in trade for that top pick should they put it up for sale...can't even imagine...3 #1's i could definitely see in play and thats for only the teams probably in the top 10 or 12...

hooshoops
12-12-2011, 01:22 PM
And yeah if J.P. Losman is our starter, we're not beating Buffalo. We have a strong chance of finishing 4-12.

god is he horrid...just wait til teams start jumping him eye balling nothing but the te from snap to ball out of hand...picks a plenty coming if he continues to play

ckparrothead
12-12-2011, 01:57 PM
god is he horrid...just wait til teams start jumping him eye balling nothing but the te from snap to ball out of hand...picks a plenty coming if he continues to play

It'll be a pleasure watching a QB that bad.

But he's still probably not going to be as bad as Caleb Hanie's been in place of Jay Cutler. Yowsa. Talk about a guy that had about a quarter-plus of play that was intriguing enough for me to want to see a lot more, and making me wish that I'd not seen more.

LouPhinFan
12-12-2011, 03:23 PM
What are the chances of Ross shutting the team down? You know, placing Long and Carey on IR, telling Sparano to start the young guys to "see what we've got" so to speak, etc.

datruth55
12-12-2011, 04:07 PM
What are the chances of Ross shutting the team down? You know, placing Long and Carey on IR, telling Sparano to start the young guys to "see what we've got" so to speak, etc.
I don't think he would be that intrusive to the football operation of things. However, if Long doesn't play this weekend then I think we don't have a shot.

ckparrothead
12-12-2011, 04:10 PM

Very little chance of that, IMO. Steve Ross is very much auditioning as an owner for his next Head Coach, especially if he wants a high profile guy as is rumored. He's got to be as hands off as he can.

The most he can get away with, IMO, is firing Sparano...but he's got to do it when it's very understandable for him to do it. There can't be any question that he gave Sparano as many chances as he deserved. If we had lost the Oakland game, then I think that would have been this week. But since we crushed the Raiders, I don't think Ross could get away with firing Sparano this week, even though internally they made the decision to part with Tony.

If we lose to the Bills next week, expect Tony to be fired.

mnphinfan
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM
I could see the Fins easily picking in the top 5 if they don't win out. Especially if Long is placed on IR and Moore doesn't dress next week.

Washington plays @ New York, vs the Vikes and @ Philly. I could easily see them winning one game. Especially if Peterson continues to not play due to his high ankle sprain and two games being division rivals. Record Prediction, 5-11.

Jacksonville plays @ Atlanta, @ Tennessee, and vs Indy. The will finish no worse than 5-11 with Indy being the last game of their season at home. Record Prediction, 5-11.

Carolina plays @ Houston, vs Tampa and @ New Orleans. I could see Carolina pulling off an upset over Houston next week as Houston clinched their first playoff birth this last week. I could also easily see them beating Tampa who is on a down ward spiral. The Fins could really use Carolina beating Tampa as they have the same record but Tampa has a much better SOS than both Miami and Carolina. Record Prediction, 5-11.

Cleveland plays @ Arizona, @ Baltimore, and vs Pitt. I don't see any wins here especially if McCoy doesn't play next week. Record prediction, 4-12. Good thing we lost to them early in the season.

Tampa plays vs Dallas, @ Carolina, and @ Atlanta. I could see them beating Dallas or Carolina but wouldn't count on it. Record prediction, 4-12. Hopefully our lower SOS can hold out.

Now let's get this season over with. There are tons of scouting reports that need to be done by Hoops, CK and Truth, that I need to read/watch before next April's draft.

Pinkboy
12-12-2011, 05:24 PM
well let's see if the dolphins get a boost with a new HC after the firing of that piece of crap Sparano. This usually happens with an interim coach but I sure hope not and they lay an egg in Buffalo. But we saw Jacksonville with a huge surge yesterday in their 2nd game with a new HC. They destroyed Tampa out of the building in all 3 phases of the game for their best played "all-around" game of the year

datruth55
12-12-2011, 05:43 PM
well let's see if the dolphins get a boost with a new HC after the firing of that piece of crap Sparano. This usually happens with an interim coach but I sure hope not and they lay an egg in Buffalo. But we saw Jacksonville with a huge surge yesterday in their 2nd game with a new HC. They destroyed Tampa out of the building in all 3 phases of the game for their best played "all-around" game of the year
It would be hard to pull off if Long and Moore don't play though.

Roman529
12-12-2011, 07:49 PM
I hope we can pick either Barkley or RG3.....I am sure Shanahan will take Barkley.....Minny and Jax don't really need a QB but I wouldn't rule them out.

kcbrown
12-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Now that Tony is gone....IMO it's less embarassing to lose....I'm 100% on board with losing the remaining games. Not to suck for Luck but to suck for Luck, Barkley, or RGIII.

hooshoops
12-13-2011, 10:00 AM
did anybody else hear jon gruden talking about this upcoming drafts qbs last night??? specifically luck and rg3...unless he was just talkin to talk sure sounded like if he's the head coach those are the 2 qb he'd be going all out for...

ckparrothead
12-13-2011, 12:02 PM
did anybody else hear jon gruden talking about this upcoming drafts qbs last night??? specifically luck and rg3...unless he was just talkin to talk sure sounded like if he's the head coach those are the 2 qb he'd be going all out for...

He's a hot dot chaser. Not too long ago he was talking about Andrew Luck and Landry Jones that way.

nyashfan
12-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Obviously Cleveland and Washington are sure to draft a QB, and perhaps Jacksonville with a new coaching staff coming in. I can't see the Dolphins finishing ahead of Clevleland, and the only way they finish ahead of Jacksonville and Washington is if the Dolphins lose out and Jacksonville beats Indy and Washington beats Minnesota. However, I wonder if it is not more advantageous to finish right behind those teams and be able to jump them by negotiating a trade with Minnesota or St. Louis.

real question is can the dolphins move into the top 5? the buffalo game could be winable. skins have minn on the schedule and jax have indy. its gonna be close. Dolphins need to just lose out, and hope skins and jax can win some games.

datruth55
12-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Obviously Cleveland and Washington are sure to draft a QB, and perhaps Jacksonville with a new coaching staff coming in. I can't see the Dolphins finishing ahead of Clevleland, and the only way they finish ahead of Jacksonville and Washington is if the Dolphins lose out and Jacksonville beats Indy and Washington beats Minnesota. However, I wonder if it is not more advantageous to finish right behind those teams and be able to jump them by negotiating a trade with Minnesota or St. Louis.
How does Cleveland seem obvious to draft a QB? They lead the league in dropped passes with 38...38 dropped passes! It would seem obvious to me they need a receiver.

nyashfan
12-13-2011, 02:27 PM
No, it's not 100%, I agree. But McCoy's rating is 12 points behind Matt Moore and it's obvious the Dolphins will be drafting a QB.

How does Cleveland seem obvious to draft a QB? They lead the league in dropped passes with 38...38 dropped passes! It would seem obvious to me they need a receiver.

datruth55
12-13-2011, 03:21 PM
No, it's not 100%, I agree. But McCoy's rating is 12 points behind Matt Moore and it's obvious the Dolphins will be drafting a QB.
Don't you think the dropped passes have a lot to do with his QB rating? Early on when Moore was starting his QB rating sucked and Marshall was dropping balls in the endzone and all over the field, it effected Moore's performance quite a bit.

McCoy has nothing around him outside of the LT Joe Thomas...yet he dropped in a perfectly thrown ball over an outstretched DB for a TD to beat us. I'm way more inclined to think if he had some weapons he'd be a much better QB.

ANUFan
12-14-2011, 08:27 AM
He's a hot dot chaser. Not too long ago he was talking about Andrew Luck and Landry Jones that way.

It was interesting to say the least he went as far as saying

1) If i were in St.Louis i would survey the QB class to see if Bradford is better than whats coming out if not...

2) Loves RG3

The main point being if he becomes a coach, our coach, we're drafting a QB 1st, guaranteed.

hooshoops
12-14-2011, 10:40 AM
looking at it we're done getting a top 3 pick...we won't catch minnesota or st louis...but if we can lose out beginning this week at buffalo we got a real shot at the 4th pick...washington gets minnesota at home next week we need wash to get the w there...jax has indy week 17 all in for the jags...carolina gets tampa at home next week all in for the panthers...if those very possible scenarios play out we land the #4 pick if we win even one of which this week at buffalo seems like the only possible game we could realistically fall out of the top 10 before this things over with...which is gonna make it some kind of hard to come up and get our qb in trade...bottom line we need to lose out

DKphin
12-14-2011, 10:52 AM
It would be nice if we tanked the rest of our games and Washington beat the Vikings at home in week 16.Nice photo. Is Charlie Strong still the coach there?

datruth55
12-14-2011, 11:06 AM
It was interesting to say the least he went as far as saying

1) If i were in St.Louis i would survey the QB class to see if Bradford is better than whats coming out if not...

2) Loves RG3

The main point being if he becomes a coach, our coach, we're drafting a QB 1st, guaranteed.
If Gruden became our coach we'd be drafted a QB in the 1st round every year. The guy is always looking for the next best thing at QB, he had 6 QBs his last year in Tampa Bay in training camp, 7 QBs he had the rights to if you count Jake Plummer who refused to come out of retirement.

ckparrothead
12-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Yet he never drafted a QB high in either Oakland or Tampa Bay...

LouPhinFan
12-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Nice photo. Is Charlie Strong still the coach there?

Yep and per his recent comments he's going to try and make Louisville a destination job. It appears he's sticking around here for a long time. The only job I see him leaving for is if somehow the Florida job opened up in a couple of years. Louisville, by way of the money making machine that is their athletic department, can match almost any salary he would be offered to leave. It would come down to the job itself.

TedSlimmJr
12-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Gruden doesn't have the patience for a young quarterback. He prefers a veteran because his concepts and philosophy is so complicated.

He doesn't like his offense 'dumbed down' or handcuffed due to a young quarterback's growing pains.

You might have a bunch of quarterbacks, but they'll all be journeymen vets who can call one of his 15-word plays in the huddle.

hooshoops
12-14-2011, 02:10 PM
well then if thats the case gruden needs to be out of this....i don't want gruden bringing in some washed up vet like mcnabb or a guy who gets hurt just getting out from under center hasselbeck or any of these other on their last legs veterans and wasting the next 3 more years on that garbage...

TedSlimmJr
12-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Gruden definitely wouldn't be my first choice of head coaching candidates.

ckparrothead
12-15-2011, 12:08 AM
It's hard to tell how serious he is but he always sounds genuinely excited about getting some of the younger QBs he does the QB School with in camp and tutoring them.

I think the things that applied to Gruden when he was last in the NFL might not apply to him anymore, hence his having gone to Oregon and studied Chip Kelly's offense to the point where he was very serious about taking an offensive coordinator job under Kelly.

finomenal
12-17-2011, 07:48 PM
I don't know exactly what the SOS would be, but since we played Dallas this year, we need to root for Tampa Bay tonight. A Tampa win lowers our SOS and moves the Bucs (4-9) away from us.

I'd naturally be rooting for the Bucs anyway so it works out.

hooshoops
12-18-2011, 12:13 AM
I don't know exactly what the SOS would be, but since we played Dallas this year, we need to root for Tampa Bay tonight. A Tampa win lowers our SOS and moves the Bucs (4-9) away from us.

I'd naturally be rooting for the Bucs anyway so it works out.

no soup for us

MiamiDolfan85
12-18-2011, 01:44 AM
we're more than likely gonna split these last 3 games 1-2.....At 5-11,we'll probably be looking at 5 at the lowest.

Valandui
12-18-2011, 02:03 AM
we're more than likely gonna split these last 3 games 1-2.....At 5-11,we'll probably be looking at 5 at the lowest.
5-11 will put us out of the top five completely, possibly even the top ten.

datruth55
12-18-2011, 05:21 PM
We're still in the top 10 right now.

Da GODfather
12-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Any idea where we are sitting at as of right now with us, Redskins and Panthers all winning?

datruth55
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Any idea where we are sitting at as of right now with us, Redskins and Panthers all winning?
We are 9th as of right now.

miami234ever
12-18-2011, 06:55 PM

We're definitely still top 10 at 5-11, probably top 7. 6-10 or 7-9 are completely different stories...

TheJetsBlow
12-18-2011, 08:36 PM
****ing Cleveland lost, so we probably dropped even further. Son of a ****ing *****. Can someone post the updated order?