PDA

View Full Version : McShay Vid Talking QB's

Hayden Fox
12-15-2011, 09:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7352550&categoryid=2378529

McShay breaks down qb's and even mentions the positives of Weeden...Wanted to be fair and balanced.

TedSlimmJr
12-15-2011, 10:16 PM
I never agree with McShay about anything usually. However, I completely agree with him about Robert III and what he looked like last year as a sophomore. He looked like a 3rd round 'athlete' with upside who you could even see playing another position. In fact, I stated something very similar in regards to Griffin back in July in my underrated-underclassmen thread, but that he was the type of guy you want to roll the dice on as a quarterback (as opposed to Terrell Pryor, for example).

I also agree with McShay that you'll be able to get Weeden in the 2nd/3rd round. Probably somewhere in the 50-75 range overall.

hooshoops
12-20-2011, 11:30 PM
I never agree with McShay about anything usually. However, I completely agree with him about Robert III and what he looked like last year as a sophomore. He looked like a 3rd round 'athlete' with upside who you could even see playing another position. In fact, I stated something very similar in regards to Griffin back in July in my underrated-underclassmen thread, but that he was the type of guy you want to roll the dice on as a quarterback (as opposed to Terrell Pryor, for example).

I also agree with McShay that you'll be able to get Weeden in the 2nd/3rd round. Probably somewhere in the 50-75 range overall.

thats my take as well...