PDA

View Full Version : Oregon's LaMichael James

Roman529
12-16-2011, 06:42 PM
If James were to drop into the 2nd round, do you think he would be worth taking a look at? I know we have other needs like at TE, and O-lineman, after our top need (a QB), but I really love James' speed and ability to break some long runs. He also could likely be used as a slot receiver like Wes Welker. I am not saying he will turn into Sproles, Rice or MJD, but I think with his speed he creates huge problems for defenses. Thoughts?

JRoX85
12-16-2011, 09:37 PM
depends if we plan on keeping Bush, if we do I wouldn't want another back with the same traits. If we don't and there are no avail tight ends then I am all for it.

justdev7
12-18-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm from Oregon and I've watched a lot of Lamichael and I really love the kid. Great speed and agility obviously but his strength is what really surprises you. His legs never stop churning. That be said, IN ABSOLUTELY NO SITUATION SHOULD WE TAKE A RB IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THIS DRAFT!!!!!!!

If you want a change of pace for Daniel Thomas grab a speedy guy late.

ROADRUNNER
12-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Sorry it's got to be a RT or a TE in the 2nd round, then the other in the 3rd........so QB, RT, TE.
Now if your playing Madden............lol

The Confessor
12-18-2011, 07:46 AM
Not unless he can make the transition to TE, Oline or Safety...........:chuckle:

mfish41
12-18-2011, 03:02 PM
i don't think bush is going anywhere so i'd have to guess james wouldn't be on our radar.

Dogbone34
12-18-2011, 08:27 PM
james is a stud. i take him all day long in the 2nd. he'll be a steal like mccoy on the eagles.

i can get a right tackle at wal-mart