PDA

View Full Version : All Matt Moore Haters...Put the Hateraid away because...

SuperBowlDream
12-18-2011, 04:06 PM
He'sssss BacKKKKKKK

Merry Christmas my fellow fin fans...May you and the Fins prosper in 2012.

J. David Wannyheimer
12-18-2011, 04:11 PM
I like Matt Moore a lot but we still need to draft the best QB we can get at the top of the first round to compete with him in camp. Moore has some deficiencies and I don't think he's ever going to be elite. Great backup, average to above average starter? Yeah. But if this team passes on RG3 or Matt Barkley, that would be a colossal mistake.

Strangeworld
12-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Only the henne apologists are truly 'mad"

MadDog 88
12-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Yeaaaaa. He's beating the Bills again.

Jamaicankid21
12-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Im on the fence.

1. I clearly rather take him over Chad Henne.
2. I like Matt Moore, but If we are staring RGIII or Barkley in the face by draft time, I think you have to take them in the draft.

SuperBowlDream
12-18-2011, 04:24 PM
I like Matt Moore a lot but we still need to draft the best QB we can get at the top of the first round to compete with him in camp. Moore has some deficiencies and I don't think he's ever going to be elite. Great backup, average to above average starter? Yeah. But if this team passes on RG3 or Matt Barkley, that would be a colossal mistake.

I agree...We need a top pick @ QB but Moore has shown he can play in the NFL

ANUFan
12-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Im on the fence.

2. I like Matt Moore, but If we are staring RGIII or Barkley in the face by draft time, I think you have to take them in the draft.

Exactly, i think it would be extremely unwise to go into next season thinking M.Moore is the answer and choosing not draft a QB because of that thinking. THe best think Miami can do is draft the best QB they can and have M.Moore and the rookie battle it out in camp

ebozzz
12-18-2011, 04:39 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/hater_tots-1.jpg

umpjacked
12-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Im on the fence.

To even mention that as a scenario is an insult to both Barkley and RGIII. That type of thing is expected unequivocally.

DeathStar
12-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Mediocrity for another decade.

Hooray 7-9 for another decade

Valandui
12-18-2011, 04:50 PM
He'sssss BacKKKKKKK

Merry Christmas my fellow fin fans...May you and the Fins prosper in 2012.
Conveniently when we go up against another injury riddled team. We'd be great if we played injured teams every week.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
12-18-2011, 04:52 PM
That throw to B. Marshall was the best throw I've seen from a QB since the great you know who...

J. David Wannyheimer
12-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Conveniently when we go up against another injury riddled team. We'd be great if we played injured teams every week. The Bills are terrible on a level that's hard to comprehend. They are just in absolute free fall right now. But Moore has played pretty well today, as he always seems to do when he isn't under pressure.

tylerdolphin
12-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Moore has FAR exceeded my expectations and has honestly been pretty good this year given the situation. No possible way we can pass on a QB in the 1st though. You dont go with decent at that position when you have a shot at great.

2413fanphins
12-18-2011, 05:35 PM
snoozer of a thread if you ask me.

lets see how the next two weeks go.

Built2Win
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Moore is the best qb the dolphins have had since Marino yes better then Pennington...

Gonzo
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Matt Moore is an EXCELLENT backup and transitional starter. A good security blanket for when we draft our new starter.

DudeleBroski
12-18-2011, 05:42 PM
So you just start the same thread with the same title after a mediocre performance?

If you haven't gotten it by now, give it a few more years.

2413fanphins
12-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Moore is the best qb the dolphins have had since Marino yes better then Pennington...

i bet if you said that to matt moores face he would be insulted... thats a horrible list of quarterbacks to be compared to.

Gsmack_42
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM
That throw to B. Marshall was the best throw I've seen from a QB since the great you know who...

I take it you don't watch very much football then.

67Stang
12-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Yes he is back, another win against a bad team. Maybe we can get a schedule like we did in 2008 next year, make the playoffs and get out butts handed to us in the first round. That is the best case scenario with Mediocre Moore at QB. If we have a normal schedule, we are looking at 7-9 or 8-8 and the number 17 pick in the draft.

DphinBillkiller
12-18-2011, 06:09 PM
I like Moore. I think he's done a amazing job all things considered.

CalDolFan10x14
12-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Mediocrity for another decade.

Hooray 7-9 for another decade

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/imagesqtbnANd9GcQ1yCR_VH1YEKmZTmo4NreER1-1.jpg

retarmyfinfan
12-18-2011, 06:10 PM
After RGIII said football is plan B I don't know if we should take a chance on him

umpjacked
12-18-2011, 10:56 PM
After RGIII said football is plan B I don't know if we should take a chance on him

UGH! When you have Matt freaking Moore as your only hope, you need to take a chance on RGIII!!

finfan54
12-18-2011, 11:04 PM
UGH! When you have Matt freaking Moore as your only hope, you need to take a chance on RGIII!!

well, he has to declare coming out yet so might be moot point.

dont worry haters....we aint settlin for just moore.

SebasMiamiFan
12-18-2011, 11:05 PM
sigh..... we've become a sad fan base.

AZStryker
12-19-2011, 12:14 AM

Seriously, how are some people not worried about this??? We could be throwing away a draft pick on a running QB with limited desire to play football for the long haul. How exactly is that a "shot at greatness?"

HeartbreakKid28
12-19-2011, 12:17 AM
5-11 yaaay.

If you don't have a QB who you believe can win the Super Bowl, then you keep looking. I highly doubt Matt Moore would go toe to toe with the Top teams of the NFL and beat them all.

AZStryker
12-19-2011, 12:20 AM
sigh..... we've become a sad fan base.

If old man Weeden or RG plan B put up twice as many TD's as picks, a 61 completion percentage, and a rating of almost 90 you'd be dancing in the streets. How is that not the same for Matt Moore??? Is it the first round label???

Gonzo
12-19-2011, 12:21 AM
well, he has to declare coming out yet so might be moot point.

dont worry haters....we aint settlin for just moore.Well thank you mediocrity lovers, maybe you'll get lucky and we'll grab McNabb or some other QB that guarantees continued mediocrity? Don't give up hope! 7-9 in 2012 is still attainable!

JerryD
12-19-2011, 12:27 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/imagesqtbnANd9GcQ1yCR_VH1YEKmZTmo4NreER1-1.jpg

You didn't!! Break our Homer's Greatest Hits disco!!?? With Flip side, Just Lose, baby ... Again & Again & Again!!

Moore's fun .. but WHEN is he gonna win some big games??

CalDolFan10x14
12-19-2011, 12:33 AM
You didn't!! Break our Homer's Greatest Hits disco!!?? With Flip side, Just Lose, baby ... Again & Again & Again!!

Moore's fun .. but WHEN is he gonna win some big games??

Come back to me when you start making sense and come up with some new material. "Homerism, mediocrity lovers....blah blah blah". What a ****in bitchfest.

DolfanISS
12-19-2011, 12:34 AM
This site is funny, I thought mediocre was 11-5 and winning the division when fiedler was here now it's 7-9. Matt Moore may be our future backup but at least he has done 2 things Chad Henne was never, ever able to do.

1. Beat bad teams
2. Produce big plays

Moore may not be great but it's nice to watch a competent qb after what we have been stuck with.

HeartbreakKid28
12-19-2011, 12:35 AM
If old man Weeden or RG plan B put up twice as many TD's as picks, a 61 completion percentage, and a rating of almost 90 you'd be dancing in the streets. How is that not the same for Matt Moore??? Is it the first round label???

It's the competition, and the fact that Moore has done this before. He did it for the Panthers to finish 2009 then sucked in 2010 when the pressure went on. Right now he's had NO pressure because the Dolphins were finished at 0-6.

Gonzo
12-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Come back to me when you start making sense and come up with some new material. "Homerism, mediocrity lovers....blah blah blah". What a ****in bitchfest.Said in a thread titled "Haters blah blah blah." The vitriol goes both ways.

Gonzo
12-19-2011, 12:37 AM
This site is funny, I thought mediocre was 11-5 and winning the division when fiedler was here now it's 7-9. Matt Moore may be our future backup but at least he has done 2 things Chad Henne was never, ever able to do.

1. Beat bad teams
2. Produce big plays

Moore may not be great but it's nice to watch a competent qb after what we have been stuck with.:lol: Apparently we're still asking too much.

luduporcu
12-19-2011, 01:11 AM

I don't agree. There was a time when I didn't trust MOORE, and would post almost exactly as you did. NO MORE. I/m/o, MOORE is MORE than just a very solid NFL QB. Don't forget that he wasted about 3 Years of his career, playing in a zoo masquerading as an NFL team. Now, on a NEW team, w/NEW WRs, TEs, and HBs, and w/no preseason and no "chemistry" worth mentioning, along w/a COLUMBO-infested, "hot and cold" OL (that is just beginning to find out who its GOOD young players are), MOORE has achieved what he has achieved. I consider that to be VERY impressive. MIAMI i/m/o no longer "desperately needs" a QB. So, MIAMI can take one of the MANY not-so-often mentioned, very solid QBs in this year's class: it's not "LUCK or we're dead" anymore. Ditto, BARKLEY and...anyone/everyone else. I myself prefer a certain older QB, who should be there in the 2nd. (I consider him to be underrated). And it would leave MIAMI free to draft a speed WR/speed OLB/scatback/whatever in the 1st...or grab one of the better QB prospects if one should drop into MIAMI's lap.

All I'm suggesting is that MIAMI's situation seems to have become become A LOT less DESPERATE...which is really good. Desperation breeds mistakes, and costly ones at that.

Vaark
12-19-2011, 01:14 AM
LMAO @ the irony of how the adjectives mediocre/mediocrity" now seem to have become the unoriginal standard Pavlovian Response to stuff with which they don't personally agree.

Most times I see it, I can't help but think of that proverbial duckling indiscriminately pointing its figurative finger accusing anyone who doesn't ook like him of being "ugly." :idk:

JerryD
12-19-2011, 01:33 AM
Come back to me when you start making sense and come up with some new material. "Homerism, mediocrity lovers....blah blah blah". What a ****in bitchfest.

That's your beef, minding everyone's business ... not mine!! You didn't even comment on the thread.

Gonzo
12-19-2011, 01:36 PM
LMAO @ the irony of how the adjectives mediocre/mediocrity" now seem to have become the unoriginal standard Pavlovian Response to stuff with which they don't personally agree.

Most times I see it, I can't help but think of that proverbial duckling indiscriminately pointing its figurative finger accusing anyone who doesn't ook like him of being "ugly." :idk:And "haters" is better?

Filthy Fin
12-19-2011, 02:49 PM
I don't hate.......I make sweet love.....oh who I am I kidding, I ****!!!