PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts from Yesterday as it relates to Draft

Generic Name
12-19-2011, 10:56 AM
At no point did I believe Buffalo was capable of winning. Thought about rooting for the Bills for the better draft pick but it was hopeless.

I'd have to now throw Bills into the "get a QB in first round" mode. Fitzpatrick is not that good. A 7 point loss felt more like a 3 score drubbing largely due to his inept play. Stat sheet looked OK but it, like the score, it was misleading as heck. He was nervous, inaccurate and unreliable. Throw out the 2 bad calls against Miami, we could have won by 4 scores.

I think John Jerry has to play somewhere on right side next year. HAS to. That leaves one spot that needs to be filled on the right side plus some depth. Please do that in free agency and with the back end of the draft. There are many more needs that could be and should be filled before the right guard gets addressed

Really like Charles Clay. would like him a lot more if he wore #81 and was about 2 inches taller.

Saw Gronk, Hernandez, Keller, Celek yesterday and am sticking with my theory from last week. we need a bigger, faster better option at TE than what we have now.

This draft class was Ireland's best job by far. An A- or A to date. Throw in Moore and Bush and Burnett and I think you have a guy who isn't bad. Maybe he is a decent GM who will be better going forward without the conservatism and interference of the 2 guys he came over with from Dallas. Bottom line, with all the decent to good players he brought in this should be much better than a 5 win team

hooshoops
12-20-2011, 12:28 AM
fitzpatrick stole a long term big money contract from the bills...lmao...what a crap contract for buffalo

MiamiMuss
12-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Careful when evaluating Buffalo.Fred Jackson is out Woods is out and they lost a couple other o-lineman.Not to mention the other side of the ball where the Bills defense has lost some quality players.

Not saying Fitz is is is Elite but alot of the pieces to the puzzle have fallen off for the Bills.QB is not 1 of the more pressing needs for the Bills.