PDA

View Full Version : Manning vs Jests or Yates vs Dolts?

LouPhinFan
12-22-2011, 01:22 PM
For the fantasy league crown, whom should I start? Eli versus a tough Jests pass D or rook Yates versus a horrid Dolts defense? I think Yates goes over 300 yards tonight, but will Eli get more fantasy points?

Thoughts?

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-22-2011, 02:17 PM
id go manning vs jets. although i dont know who will win that game, either way manning should put up good numbers. i dont see them getting many points running the ball vs the jets. i think win or lose manning will get his 300 plus yds and a couple of tds.

as for yates, i just cant trust him. also, the colts run d isnt exactly stellar, so expect foster to do the dirty work on offense with yates being a game manager. id go eli.

LouPhinFan
12-22-2011, 02:25 PM
id go manning vs jets. although i dont know who will win that game, either way manning should put up good numbers. i dont see them getting many points running the ball vs the jets. i think win or lose manning will get his 300 plus yds and a couple of tds.

as for yates, i just cant trust him. also, the colts run d isnt exactly stellar, so expect foster to do the dirty work on offense with yates being a game manager. id go eli.

Fortunately for me, I have Foster. I hope he runs wild tonight.