PDA

View Full Version : there you go MIAMI SUPPORTERS

SR 7
12-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Where are all the idiots that were SO EXCITED for miami to go 5-11 or 6-10 this year?

"Luck" isn't the end of the world there are other QB like Jones, Barkley, and RG3 and now we are looking at possibly all 3 going back to school!

great job idiots, we are officially another POS team next year.

GO MIAMI! hahah morons. I can't wait to see you guys crying again next year "wow we suck wow this again wow fire this HC wow fire this guy wow i hate my life wow my tv is broken because I am mad bla bla bla "

vt_dolfan
12-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Im sorry, but are like, 10? How can you call anyone a moron for rooting for their team? Seriously, this is the worst post I have ever read in any football forum, and thats saying alot.

Grazt

NewCoachPlease
12-22-2011, 05:14 PM
You do realize that who we root for has no effect on the outcome. No one can possibly be this dumb. Only way of getting Luck was going 0-16 and the team was clearly no where near bad enough to do that. I actually have you blocked but unblocked this to remind myself why I have you blocked and you didn't disappoint.

abNORMal
12-22-2011, 05:16 PM
The only way to "beat' Indy and get Luck would have been to lose all of our games, since they have only 1 win. no way we could have lost every game, even with Henne.... Luck never was in the cards with the way Indy has tanked.

COphinphan89
Where are all the idiots that were SO EXCITED for miami to go 5-11 or 6-10 this year?

"Luck" isn't the end of the world there are other QB like Jones, Barkley, and RG3 and now we are looking at possibly all 3 going back to school!

great job idiots, we are officially another POS team next year.

GO MIAMI! hahah morons. I can't wait to see you guys crying again next year "wow we suck wow this again wow fire this HC wow fire this guy wow i hate my life wow my tv is broken because I am mad bla bla bla "

This

SR 7
Im sorry, but are like, 10? How can you call anyone a moron for rooting for their team? Seriously, this is the worst post I have ever read in any football forum, and thats saying alot.

Grazt

because those idiots come and polute this board with "we are great bush needs an extension" when we win than Marshlal sucks trade his sorry *** he is insane when we lose than come and say ****** job is safe after a 3 game win streak after we are 0-7.

Those same morons are happy to win 1 game so they are happy for a week but don't care if they are depressed for 9 months. Short term happiness again prevails for Americans.

EmperorPhin
12-22-2011, 05:19 PM
You do realize that who we root for has no effect on the outcome. No one can possibly be this dumb. Only way of getting Luck was going 0-16 and the team was clearly no where near bad enough to do that. I actually have you blocked but unblocked this to remind myself why I have you blocked and you didn't disappoint.
Next thing you are gonna tell me theres no Santa Claus

finsfanjay13
12-22-2011, 05:21 PM
This thread is reason #1,430 why I drink alcohol.

andyahs
12-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Barkley stays in school and Dolphin fans get blasted by other Dolphin fans.........go figure.

Orlando Dolfan
12-22-2011, 05:38 PM
This thread is reason #1,430 why I drink alcohol.

I think plenty of alcohol was consumed by the OP before they posted this thread.

Wildbill3
12-22-2011, 05:42 PM
lol.

finfan75
12-22-2011, 05:59 PM
wow

SR 7
12-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Im sorry, but are like, 10? How can you call anyone a moron for rooting for their team? Seriously, this is the worst post I have ever read in any football forum, and thats saying alot.<br>
<br>
Grazt<br><br>because those idiots come and polute this board with "we are great bush needs an extension" when we win than Marshlal sucks trade his sorry *** he is insane when we lose than come and say Morono job is safe after a 3 game win streak after we are 0-7.&nbsp; <br><br>Those same morons are happy to win 1 game so they are happy for a week but don't care if they are depressed for 9 months.&nbsp;&nbsp; Short term happiness again prevails for Americans.&nbsp;

CedarPhin
12-23-2011, 03:51 AM
Cool.

SR 7
12-23-2011, 04:52 PM
You made a big deal out of nothing dude.