PDA

View Full Version : For Miami's Draft

MO Dolphan
12-28-2011, 09:19 PM
It looks like this is what we need to happen this weekend to improves Miami's draft position...although the thought of losing to the Jets makes me ill.

Teams to win: Indy, Cleve, TB, Wash, Car, Buff, KC, Sea, SD

Teams to lose: Miami, StL, Min

Does this look correct? If everything works out, Miami could move up to #5!

Just wanted to make sure I'm rooting for the right teams...and if Miami beats NY, so be it!!

Duriel
12-28-2011, 10:58 PM
I'd rather have Jacksonville beat Indianapolis to make them a five win team, too.

3rdandinches
12-28-2011, 11:02 PM
I'd rather have Jacksonville beat Indianapolis to make them a five win team, too.

Our only chance to trade up for Luck is with Jacksonville losing to Indy giving St.Louis the #1 pick. This is the only game I truely care about outside of us knocking the Jest out of any playoff opportunity.

Roman529
12-28-2011, 11:14 PM
I have heard we can pick as early as #4 and as late as #10, depending on what happens this weekend. I think we have a good shot at beating the Jets. If we knock the Jets out, that could be the end of Sanchez and a few other players in NYC. But a loss to them gives us a better pick, so either way the weekend won't totally suck.

Stefins
12-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Someone should do a scenario for all picks..
IE..
To get the 4th pick... who needs to lose and who needs to win.. and so forth...

3rdandinches
12-28-2011, 11:19 PM
I have heard we can pick as early as #4 and as late as #10, depending on what happens this weekend. I think we have a good shot at beating the Jets. If we knock the Jets out, that could be the end of Sanchez and a few other players in NYC. But a loss to them gives us a better pick, so either way the weekend won't totally suck.

The last thing we need is to have NY get rid of Sancheese and get a real QB!