PDA

View Full Version : Policewoman Primetime Cries as he gets demolished 38-14

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 12:48 AM
He b!tched on two rule infractions...

1) I audibled out of a QB sneak by accident so I audibled back, and he said i used 2 different audibles on a 4th and inches...
2) I hiked the ball while my reciever was in motion going in the opposite direction from where Portis was running, which was a m00t point since i wasnt passing the ball on that play period...and in actuality, if i did wait for him to get set, it wouldve hurt prime time since the DB was farther away from where the ball was run...

He also claimed i was burning clock with 3:58 left in the game and i was up 7, so i wasnt rushing to pick my plays, i was scrolling through them carefully, I have 40 seconds or whatever to pick my play, and im not gonna rush, sorry charlie!

And yes I did run up the score cause PT was bein a baby....

Here are some stats from the game....

Final 38-14

Total Yardage - Denver 364 Minnesota 217
total Rushing yards - Denver 166 Vikings 19
Passing Yards - both teams with 198

Jake Plummer 13/24 232 yards 2 TDs 2 INTS
Clinton Portis (possible week 3 MVP?) - 24/154 6.4 YPC 3 TDS

Portis finally got the game I was hoping for...

I got a ton of TOs i was also looking for this game

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 12:54 AM
PT i also ran up the score because i dont have a keyboard, so i cant "talk trash", Im just gonna talk with my play :) and you were ticking me off....

Prime Time
01-26-2004, 12:54 AM
No No...this is what happened. 4th and inches he brought out a formation with Rod Smith at WR...then he audibled to goalline set. then audibled out to another play and got a 1st down. That kept the drive alive which gave him the lead which made me play catch up. Also..I said you broke a rule, but I said I was just warning you incase you did pass the ball not to do that. AND you also went for it on 4th down at the end of the game when you were 4 yards away. I will ask for a redo. If It was not for that play you would not have scored...we would have been tied and I would have ran the ball all day long on your three man fronts. Instead I was playing catch up all game...do not worry we'll see what everyone has to say.

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 12:57 AM
thats ridiculous, i pummeled you, made some big plays, and i did exactly what i said, audibled from goalline out to Heavy I(only had a WR leave the line of scrimmage, and i think it was a TE, not Rod, because i came out in goalline), then i audibled back to the original play because i didnt mean to audible in the first place. Sorry, you have no case for re-do, you were destroyed....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 12:59 AM
I dont even have a goalline play in my set to audible too, so you have your facts all wrong...

sorry charlie :)

I have so much satisfaction in destroying you...

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 01:00 AM

outtawack311
01-26-2004, 01:10 AM
Stop whining, i saw that game and you complained about nothing. You also bitched about 2 or 3 other things that I could not see how you could call them rules broken. I watch the games since he does play them on my system/game. It was fair, the only 2 things remotely cheap(even though they are legal) was you putting Moss on Kick returns and in the slot. Stop your bitchin, you got beat...BAD.

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 01:12 AM
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Baz
01-26-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time
No No...this is what happened. 4th and inches he brought out a formation with Rod Smith at WR...then he audibled to goalline set. then audibled out to another play and got a 1st down. That kept the drive alive which gave him the lead which made me play catch up. Also..I said you broke a rule, but I said I was just warning you incase you did pass the ball not to do that. AND you also went for it on 4th down at the end of the game when you were 4 yards away. I will ask for a redo. If It was not for that play you would not have scored...we would have been tied and I would have ran the ball all day long on your three man fronts. Instead I was playing catch up all game...do not worry we'll see what everyone has to say.

All I have to say is that if I didn't get a redo, then you don't. Your rule break effected the outcome of the game far more than TT's. I let it go, so should you......

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 01:34 AM
there was also a point where I was up 7 and I threw a pick, and u had a chance to even the game and when u threw a pick on the next play...

Dolfan984
01-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Motioning a receiver like that is allowed as long as he isn't cheesing and throwing it to him right away.

What was the score when you went for it on 4th and 4?

I've messed up like that before where I accidently call an audible and call it back.

I think that the game should be kept as is, hell if Baz wasn't able to get a redo with the game being 1 point, then this one shouldn't either. You're also allowed to run it out with anytime in the 4th I believe.

Predaphin
01-26-2004, 03:47 PM
there will be NO re-do for this game.....accidents happen sometimes so I know where TT is coming from....I dont think he did it on purpose or he wouldve broken lots of other rules....as for the clock situation, if it was the 4th qrtr, you are allowed to chew the clock under any circustances IN THE 4th QRtr....other than that 1 thing, it seems to me like he played a pretty fair game...
PT, your assumption - ("If It was not for that play you would not have scored...we would have been tied and I would have ran the ball all day long on your three man fronts.") - is hypothetical , Just like in baz's situation...you lost and you didnt lose because 2 rules were broken, but because you could not stop him at the end...If he audibled from goaline to a diffrent formation like you say he did, I believe it couldve been an accident...it happens to me sometimes....

Prime Time
01-26-2004, 04:04 PM
It's okay, I will take my loss and get him next time...:)

Predaphin
01-26-2004, 04:14 PM
good Deal.

Dolfan984
01-26-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm glad you handled this with maturity PT. :)

TerryTate
01-26-2004, 05:16 PM
it wasnt 4th and 4, it was 4th and INCHES!

glad this argument is over ;)

Dolfan984
01-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Oh...I go for it on EVERY 4th and inches I don't care the score...not against the rules and I'm gunna get it 95/100 times...