Bush Trade

Turbin
RB
Utah St

Just for Sh*** & giggles, Stephen Garcia, QB, S Carolina as a UDFA

p.s. Gee! I hope this isn't too PAC12 heavy for JCane!? :d-day:

SF Dolphin Fan
12-31-2011, 02:29 PM
I would absolutely love to get both Fleener and Wright. I think Claiborne is probably top 5 though.

WelcomeBack
12-31-2011, 02:59 PM
HIGHLY doubt you can get Claiborne in a trade down and Wright in the second. Wright is a first round wide receiver.

sinPHIN
12-31-2011, 03:54 PM
trade down pick up another 2nd, draft floyd in the 1st, fleener or allen with the first 2nd and i dont know who i would take with the 2nd 2nd

utahphinsfan
12-31-2011, 03:57 PM
trade down pick up another 2nd, draft floyd in the 1st, fleener or allen with the first 2nd and i dont know who i would take with the 2nd 2nd

Skill player from Notre Dame? Really? Hades No!!!

What is it w/ this site? Every year, there is a small contingency that seems to have a man crush on Irish offensive players?

Gonzo
12-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Skill player from Notre Dame? Really? Hades No!!!

What is it w/ this site? Every year, there is a small contingency that seems to have a man crush on Irish offensive players?No worse than thinking we can trade down and still land Claiborne.

PJack
12-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Unless we move up to 4 or 5 in the draft I dont see Claiborne as a posibility. If we trade down you can book yet another OL pick. We need to replace Columbo but I am not a fan of doing in the first round again. Just once I want to see a playmaker with our first pick.

TheBow305
12-31-2011, 04:42 PM
That would be an amazing two rounds for the Phins, highly unlikely, but if it happened I'd be pretty happy. The rest is pretty questionable though.

The Confessor
12-31-2011, 05:06 PM
No worse than thinking we can trade down and still land Claiborne.

Or ANY defensive player from the pac12.

Thats like expecting a euro basketball transfer to know how to play defense.

utahphinsfan
12-31-2011, 06:13 PM
No worse than thinking we can trade down and still land Claiborne.

Its much worse. What ND skill player has actually produced in the NFL? Hint: Its Joe Montana.

The Confessor
12-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Its much worse. What ND skill player has actually produced in the NFL? Hint: Its Joe Montana.

Tim Brown?

What Utah Offensive lineman has actually produced at the Pro level?

Baylor WR?

Utah State RB???????

Gonzo
12-31-2011, 07:16 PM
Or ANY defensive player from the pac12.

Thats like expecting a euro basketball transfer to know how to play defense.:chuckle: Hey now, ASU has produced some decent defensive talent (Suggs, Tillman, etc), which is funny because our defense usually sucks.

I just don't understand the concept of outright dismissing a player simply because of the school he attended.

Gonzo
12-31-2011, 07:28 PM
Its much worse. What ND skill player has actually produced in the NFL? Hint: Its Joe Montana. Besides having probably the most players in the NFL HOF (or top three); Paul Horung (sp?) and Dave Casper just off the top of my head. In the current NFL, John Carlson and Fasano are solid TE's, Ryan Grant, and both Rudolph and Tate look promising. And this is coming from somebody that despises Notre Dame.