PDA

View Full Version : RG3coming out

firemanx
01-01-2012, 03:55 PM
according to ESPN.com RG3 scduled to meet with agents & comeout for2012 NFLDRAFT.
this dude has all the talent in the world if he some how falls to us we need to jump all over him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrlandoFin
01-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Guess the NFL isn't his second choice.

dahlmarino
01-01-2012, 06:38 PM
He may have made those statements to keep the team focused on the bowl game. At the end of the day, the chance to play in the NFL is incredibly difficult to turn down, no matter what else you've got going for you.

datruth55
01-01-2012, 06:47 PM
He may have made those statements to keep the team focused on the bowl game. At the end of the day, the chance to play in the NFL is incredibly difficult to turn down, no matter what else you've got going for you.
Or maybe his family persuaded him that the money was too much to pass up and he can do the other stuff after he gets paid.

Roman529
01-01-2012, 06:56 PM
With our win today we lost any chance to get him. I think Matt Flynn, Green Bay's free agent QB is who we need to focus on.

datruth55
01-01-2012, 07:01 PM
With our win today we lost any chance to get him. I think Matt Flynn, Green Bay's free agent QB is who we need to focus on.
Matt Flynn, if he's smart and has a good agent, will go to a team that runs the WCO and some talented receivers. He looks good in Green Bay because he has the best receiving corp in football much like Matt Cassell looked good when Brady went down in New England cause he had Wes Welker and Randy Moss.

Not to say that Flynn won't be good but he's not a QB that can carry a team.

DudeleBroski
01-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Matt Flynn, if he's smart and has a good agent, will go to a team that runs the WCO and some talented receivers. He looks good in Green Bay because he has the best receiving corp in football much like Matt Cassell looked good when Brady went down in New England cause he had Wes Welker and Randy Moss.Not to say that Flynn won't be good but he's not a QB that can carry a team. Some dolfans only need to see a guy complete a pass and they want to bring him in

Hayden Fox
01-01-2012, 08:02 PM
I like RGIII, but let's measure him first and then see how much it takes to move up in the draft. I am not in to giving up a ton of picks.

Also, can I see if Manning is available? How much Flynn costs?