PDA

View Full Version : Hey nyjunc

tylerdolphin
01-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Hey my internet is down and I cant find the score to the Fins Jets game today. Whats the score? Thanks man, hope my internets are up again soon so I can see other scores.

NY8123
01-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Did we play the Jets today? I wasn't aware.

Adam First
01-01-2012, 05:12 PM
I heard the Jets won today guys, am I hearing that right? Going to the playoffs too?

tylerdolphin
01-01-2012, 05:14 PM
I heard the Jets won today guys, am I hearing that right? Going to the playoffs too?

Not sure. My internets arent working. Really hoping junc saw the game and can help me out here. Im a huge Fins fan and I need to know the score.

CalDolFan10x14
01-01-2012, 06:48 PM
I heard there was some internet out here in Caleefornee Way, but it ain't much! I want to know if the Jets won cuz their coach said they were going to the Super Bowl. Darn internetz!

The Confessor
01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm not getting any internetz here either.

I did hear on the radio that Dirty Snatcho character had a game they will talk about in NYC for years to come though. Hope we didn't lose too badly?

Oh, I also heard the Jests have a new TE. His name is Randy Starks. He had 2 Receptions and almost ran one of them in.

tylerdolphin
01-01-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm not getting any internetz here either.

I did hear on the radio that Dirty Snatcho character had a game they will talk about in NYC for years to come though. Hope we didn't lose too badly?

Oh, I also heard the Jests have a new TE. His name is Randy Starks. He had 2 Receptions and almost ran one of them in.

That Randy Starks sounds like a beast. Gonna be tough to contend in the AFC East with the Pats being the Pats and the Jets now having a franchise QB and an All World TE. Plus they Have that Holmes guy.

The Confessor
01-01-2012, 07:39 PM
That Randy Starks sounds like a beast. Gonna be tough to contend in the AFC East with the Pats being the Pats and the Jets now having a franchise QB and an All World TE. Plus they Have that Holmes guy.

Yeah, I guess they must've blown us out. I also heard Holmie was sitting on the bench the last part of the game., and its being reported it WASNT an injury :up:

CalDolFan10x14
01-01-2012, 08:16 PM
When a defensive lineman has more catches than your opponent's top wide receiver.... :sidelol:

NY8123
01-02-2012, 01:23 AM
I hope we don't have to listen to how good Suchchez is going to be and the cluster **** that surrounds the Jets with the fungus infected buffoon that boasts more than a drunk guy at the bar of accomplishments that have never been achieved.

Maybe Dirty can challenge Joey Chestnut for the Mustard Belt because he certainly can swallow a ****ing wiener.

JCane
01-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Random Jets fan on another board said, "Enjoy your win while watching Luck and RGIII come off the board before you pick."

My reply, "Enjoy your loss while watching Luck and RGIII come off the board before you pick."

Wildbill3
01-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Random Jets fan on another board said, "Enjoy your win while watching Luck and RGIII come off the board before you pick."

My reply, "Enjoy your loss while watching Luck and RGIII come off the board before you pick."that's funny I don't care who you are.

Clipse
01-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Only Junc is capable wrong about everything. What a dumb **** he is.

nyjunc
01-03-2012, 10:58 AM
it must be exciting to overtake Buffalo for 3rd place. Congrats guys!

CalDolFan10x14
01-04-2012, 06:36 AM

It must be fun losing to that team...especially when YOUR team was predicted to compete for the division with the Patriots and even make a run at the Super Bowl...well at least according to Rexy. :lol:

JCane
01-04-2012, 07:53 AM

Not as exciting as the offseason. Glad you guys could join us.

Look on the bright side...at least you don't have another one of those worthless "Wild Card" t-shirts cluttering up your closet.

nyjunc
01-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Not as exciting as the offseason. Glad you guys could join us.

Look on the bright side...at least you don't have another one of those worthless "Wild Card" t-shirts cluttering up your closet.

It sucks not making the playoffs, I don't miss the bad old days of the 90s where we consistently missed like your team has the last decade. Hopefully we'll be back next year.