PDA

View Full Version : my 1st 2012 full dolphins draft

felipen123
01-03-2012, 01:33 AM
This draft was done with NO trades involved and Robert Griffin getting drafted before our pick, also MATT Flynn does not become a FIN...

Riley Reiff- RT- Not a flashy pick but if RG3 is gone by our pick, the next best thing is lets PROTECT the QB of the future, Colombo has been by far one of the worst this season. Putting Riley with Jake on each sides, our QB of the FUTURE can play with a lot more confidence.

Ryan Tannehill- QB- If all goes well, he should fall right on our lap in the 2nd round. Possible QB of the FUTURE with tons of untapped raw potential. Can make NFL throws and can move out of of the pocket when needed, just needs more experience, solid coaching and playmakers he will be a star after his 2nd season.

T.Y Hilton- WR- Hometown hero, just what the doctor ordered as a vertical threat opposite side of Bmarshall. A real playmaker who puts his body on the line and makes every catch look like a video game. Him and Clyde gates in 2 seasons with Tannheill with some experience can be very scary. Also, hes an explosive hometown athlete who will draw many fans to the stadium (smart business choice)

Jacquies Smith- OLB/DE- Brother of Aldon Smith, obviously wont be the same player but he does play a lot like him. Stronger pass rusher who just needs to gain the initial punch with the first step. Give him time to develop and he can be a quality starter in the near future.

Gary Gray- CB- a excellent nickel DB who has the size, and smarts to play the position. A solid replacement for the aging will allen.

Case Keenum- QB- Sleeper ALERT!!! Drops due to his size and system he comes from. Even though all he does is pass from the shotgun, the guy obviously has the goods to make some nice throws. With proper coaching and with patience, he can be competitor in 3 or 4 years, behind ryan tannehill. Doesn’t hurt to have options at the QB position does it?....

Tyler Moeller- SS- a value pick here. Started out as a LB and ended playing SS at OSU.. rated hardest hitter on team and plays with a tenacity. A good special teamer to have and a good guy to train behind yeremiah bell.. actually similar build to bell and can contribute 3 seasons from now…

Take a look and you see that this draft is built for NOW and for the FUTURE. With proper coaching and conditioning, this can be a special class. Fills a lot of needs and creates a lot of upside for the future to help build a foundation with the new staff that’s coming in.

WaxOn WaxOff
01-03-2012, 07:33 AM
my 1st 2012 full dolphins draft

Hopefully it's also your last.

felipen123
01-03-2012, 07:16 PM
and why is that?

The Ghost
01-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Good effort. I like Reiff.

PSU Cane
01-03-2012, 08:18 PM
I'd rather go David DeCastro or Jonathan Martin over Reiff. DeCastro is a STUD guard, instant starter from Day 1. He would immediately improve the running game. Martin is much better at anchoring in pass protection and i think will be able to handle the bigger NFL DE's better. Reiff has good feet and moves well, but at this point i just like Martin better.

If we go outside the OLine in Round 1, i would quickly grab Kevin Zeitler in Round 2. I just can't see him lasting until Round 3 (where i originally wanted to slot him) unless he has a bad Senior Bowl or combine.

Mudder1310
01-03-2012, 08:38 PM
I like DeCastro better in the first rd. And Nick Foles better than Tannehill.