PDA

View Full Version : Sanu WILL enter the Draft

Stefins
01-03-2012, 02:09 PM
I might be a homer but I would LOVE to get Sanu with the 2nd round Pick. I dont think he will last that long.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/01/mohamed_sanu_to_enter_nfl_draf.html

SMadison29
01-03-2012, 02:27 PM
I might be a homer but I would LOVE to get Sanu with the 2nd round Pick. I dont think he will last that long.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/01/mohamed_sanu_to_enter_nfl_draf.html

It's possible.

Vontaze Burfict, Whitney Mercilus, Fletcher Cox, Donte Paige-Moss, & Montee Ball have also declared for the draft today.

MiamiDolfan85
01-03-2012, 08:16 PM
he could definitely make it to 40.....

phinfan33
01-04-2012, 01:22 AM
It's possible.

Vontaze Burfict, Whitney Mercilus, Fletcher Cox, Donte Paige-Moss, & Montee Ball have also declared for the draft today.Any ideas where he'll get drafted at? All Ball does is score TDs and produce 1,000 yard seasons like it's the cool thing to do.

insom187
01-04-2012, 05:02 AM
Any ideas where he'll get drafted at? All Ball does is score TDs and produce 1,000 yard seasons like it's the cool thing to do.

He's done it behind a massive, dominant offensive line in a weak conference (as of late) so he'll need great combine numbers to prove worth. I personally can't tell where RBs will go anymore, teams seem to only draft one high if they have none on the roster.

MiamiDolfan85
01-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Any ideas where he'll get drafted at? All Ball does is score TDs and produce 1,000 yard seasons like it's the cool thing to do.mid-late 2nd round

PaPhinz
01-04-2012, 09:42 AM
WHAT??????????????

RU does not have a DOMINATE offensive line!!!! far from it! More importantly SANU is a WR, not a RB!!

I believe he was referring to Montee Ball who runs behind an OL some NFL teams would like to have :). I wouldn't mind Sanu at all, he seems to catch everything and is a beast.

hooshoops
01-04-2012, 11:31 AM
daggonit...i specifically did not watch the rutgers bowl game cause i had read sanu was not coming out...arghhh

dr.jake
01-04-2012, 01:18 PM
watched him a couple games .sanu is big,athletic and has great hands. not a speedster but i've endorsed him all season. not at all suprised he declared.second round is good value imo.

Stefins
01-04-2012, 10:16 PM
TREMENDOUS Athlete and a great Kid ( i know people that know him) He is also great with the local youth kids.
He was a QB in High School.

Recruited at RU to QB, then when they got Savage, he was scheduled to play Saftey. Then a WR got hurt a week or so before the start of his freshman yr. Had something like 10 catches for 100 yards in his first game.
UCONN also wanted and recruited him to play DB also.

He did not run that much this year but in his first 2 years, mainly out of the wildcat, had 7 games of rushing for over 40 yards. with a high of 141
I might be a RU homer. I was calling for the fins to draft Rice on the 2nd.....now I want them to grab Sanu