PDA

View Full Version : Stop with the dumb threads already!

malzacher
01-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Seems like any bit of garbage the media puts out, some idiot has to make a thread. It's a waste of time to sit there and guess who we're going to draft, who will be the next coach etc. The latest retard thread was about Peterson and Ireland duking it out for a job. No one on this site has any idea what's going to happen, you have no involvement in what Miami does. Id stop freaking out over everything you hear and just watch it play out. If Miami actually makes a hire you don't like, then *****. Doesn't listen to all these *******es on espn and nfl network and just relax and go get jobs.

SabanHater
01-03-2012, 09:44 PM
wow... you have come to the wrong place, my friend.

TheWarriorFins
01-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Seems like any bit of garbage the media puts out, some idiot has to make a thread. It's a waste of time to sit there and guess who we're going to draft, who will be the next coach etc. The latest retard thread was about Peterson and Ireland duking it out for a job. No one on this site has any idea what's going to happen, you have no involvement in what Miami does. Id stop freaking out over everything you hear and just watch it play out. If Miami actually makes a hire you don't like, then *****. Doesn't listen to all these *******es on espn and nfl network and just relax and go get jobs.

Sounds like you work part time Dad

malzacher
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I work 5 days a week 12 hour days starting at 5am at ups

Hayden Fox
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I just put you on ignore...see ya OP...

malzacher
01-03-2012, 09:49 PM
I browse to see if there is actually any real news, all I do is flip through garbage on here

The Mountie
01-03-2012, 09:51 PM
I am with you man. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and come in off the ledge. Oh...and use you head. Stop believing all the crap you hear in the media. Folks actually believe we have two guys leading separate coaching searches in a winner take all NFL version of the amazing race? Come on people! The media will use any little bit of information and twist it into whatever it takes to get a headline. Stop the insanity!!

TheWarriorFins
01-03-2012, 09:51 PM
That thread of Ireland vs Peter is more on topic then this one, actual this thread is garbage, if you don't like a thread don't read it.

Gonzo
01-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Seems like any bit of garbage the media puts out, some idiot has to make a thread. It's a waste of time to sit there and guess who we're going to draft, who will be the next coach etc. The latest retard thread was about Peterson and Ireland duking it out for a job. No one on this site has any idea what's going to happen, you have no involvement in what Miami does. Id stop freaking out over everything you hear and just watch it play out. If Miami actually makes a hire you don't like, then *****. Doesn't listen to all these *******es on espn and nfl network and just relax and go get jobs.I know what's going to happen to this thread...

1 dol fan
01-03-2012, 09:52 PM

So... you start a dumb thread to complain about... dumb threads?

Then you go on to criticize the very reason why we are all on this site, to get information and discuss the going-ons of the organization?

I suggest you take a step back and relax yourself. Its all in fun and speculation... like you said, we don't work for the Phins, or else we wouldn't have questions.

Hayden Fox
01-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Just ignore like I did...

Danny
01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
everything will get fixed shortly.....they're about to name Ozzy Osbourne as our new HC....so get ready to bang your heads.

Ozzy rules!!

DudeleBroski
01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
I work 5 days a week 12 hour days starting at 5am at ups Sounds like an accountant during tax season.

1 dol fan
01-03-2012, 09:59 PM
I always did like getting a post in before a thread goes to spam...

GoonBoss
01-03-2012, 10:16 PM
This is a pretty dumb thread.