PDA

View Full Version : You guys are going to love this Mock Draft!

madmic21
01-04-2012, 01:49 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-mock-draft-robert-griffin-kendall-wright-cleveland-browns-baylor-bears-010211

Of course it is only a mock.

SuperMarksBros.
01-04-2012, 01:53 PM
At this point I'd rather invest in a dog turd wrapped in a brown paper bag rather than yet another lineman.

Jersey DolFan
01-04-2012, 01:58 PM
this would be a great move. sure up that o-line we need a RT badly.

Wildbill3
01-04-2012, 02:00 PM
I would hope that if we draft another lineman, that ross takes ireland and Peterson up in his Helocopter and drops them from several thousand feet up into a florida swamp.

ChrisHanson
01-04-2012, 02:01 PM

Do you mean "shore" up?

Phins28
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
I think John Jerry can do a good job at RT, draft a playmaker with that pick.

Roman529
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
I could live with Jonathan Martin, as long as we have Flynn as our franchise QB, before the draft rolls around. Peyton Manning will also work for me.

Fintastic2124
01-04-2012, 02:05 PM
We need a passrusher! We do need a right tackle, but we have a high pick in round 2 and one in round 3!!! No need to take one in the 1st round!

Buddy
01-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Unfortunately, despite having an "O-line Guru" making decisions for our team the past four years, our offensive line sucks monkey butt! If we don't get RGIII or Luck and don't think Tannehill is the answer, then o-line is really the only way to go for us as it is really our most glaring deficiency...even more so than QB with Moore. Moore is no All Pro but he is definitely serviceable and could man the healm until someone like Keenum or Weeden was ready to go. This strategy has killed us with Beck, White, and Henne but it really looks like the best course. Regardless, we need to draft at least 3 O-linemen this year because our starters and most reserves are horrible. Only Long and Pouncey should be safe!

JFoxx
01-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the mock. I'm sure there will be a million of these before April and they'll all be different. Personally, if they draft another OT before getting a franchise QB, the fans will flip out. Then again, they drafted a Center this past year, so their guess is as good as anyone else's .

MadDog 88
01-04-2012, 02:13 PM
If Ireland passes on Trent Richardson, Courtney Upshaw or Dre Kirkpatrick for Martin I swear I'll drop a deuce on his desk.

Gonzo
01-04-2012, 02:16 PM
this would be a great move. sure up that o-line we need a RT badly.Would definitely help us get to a very solid 7-9. Man, I miss those days.

Miamifinz
01-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Marc Colombo allowed 10.5 sacks this year. We absolutely need to fix that, but I'd rather do it in free Agency or the 3rd/4th round of the draft. Cmon, we've taken O-linemen in the first round twice in four years, and although they've been good, it's been proven time and time again that teams dont need good o-linemen to win.

Mr. Day
01-04-2012, 02:20 PM
At this point I'd rather invest in a dog turd wrapped in a brown paper bag rather than yet another lineman. So I guess you want the Dolphins to resign Marc Columbo.

Tunaphish429
01-04-2012, 02:21 PM
No linemen this early..Thanks....

The Bills pick makes no sense either.. Bills will most likey be playing a 43 exclusively next year.. Dareus will play 3 tech and Kyle will play nose...They dont need another DT, not this early..I see them going De or Wr.

Also Trent Richardson is not falling to 11..

No chance..

Hayden Fox
01-04-2012, 02:28 PM
I think it is a good pick actually.

Also, Nick Perry is on my radar as a pass rusher.

Hayden Fox
01-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Nick Perry is better than Courtney Upshaw.

finfan75
01-04-2012, 02:30 PM
If Matt Moore had 10-15 less sacks and started 5 more games we may be in the playoffs at 10-6. It doesn't look great right now but in the long run we could use another great tackle.

MadDog 88
01-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Nick Perry is better than Courtney Upshaw.I think Upshaw is the most ready 3-4 Pass rushing presence in this draft.

Mogwai
01-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Let's just fold the ****ing team if that happens. 3 high 1sts on linemen. That's just nothing successful teams do. It's like everyone knows the world is round and we keep demanding it's flat. We already have more 1st round linemen than any other team in the league and it's gotten us nowhere. I'd rather take Richardson, who we don't really need. Actually, I'd take any other position just out of principle.

hooshoops
01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
right tackle...utter nonsense...but possible with us i guess...the freakin life of a dolphins fan i tell ya...

Tunaphish429
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
The funny thing with these mocks is there is no way this guy can watch every single Dolphins game..Who can blame him..So he is going off of someone else saying RT is a need. I dont see it as a huge need with the way Jerry played ...

hooshoops
01-04-2012, 02:46 PM
the huge need is to get colombo off the roster...after that its not hard to find a right tackle that can help you...heck we have candidates in house and there's ALWAYS a veteran on the street during the offseason and during camp who can come in and you can plug and play them...ALWAYS

no way should we use a top 10 pick on a right tackle...no damn way

erralyn
01-04-2012, 02:48 PM
We're going to love this? Are you Vince, the slapchop guy?

Gonzo
01-04-2012, 02:50 PM
So I guess you want the Dolphins to resign Marc Columbo.If our only two options at RT were to draft one in the top ten or resign Colombo, I'd resign Colombo without a second thought. Luckily that's not even remotely close to being the case.

Generic Name
01-04-2012, 02:59 PM

You NEVER take a Right tackle with the 8th or 9th pick in the draft.

New year, same tired old thinking

Generic Name
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM
If Ireland passes on Trent Richardson, Courtney Upshaw or Dre Kirkpatrick for Martin I swear I'll drop a deuce on his desk.

I'm with you. Make that two deuces, separate times, of course.

ChambersWI
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM
only way I'd accept that (and I like Martin as a prospect) is if we have no other choice and we can't trade back

sm0kinfins
01-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I'd rather lick my own balls than see another 1st round lineman...

hooshoops
01-04-2012, 03:06 PM
you use top 10 picks on premium talents...the kind that get you out of the top 10...not right tackles

and martin needs another year in a weight room anyways...he needs to get stronger...let him do it in someone elses training facility

Rugby
01-04-2012, 03:07 PM
At this point I'd rather invest in a dog turd wrapped in a brown paper bag rather than yet another lineman.

with our luck we get the next Tony Madarich

Rugby
01-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Unfortunately, despite having an "O-line Guru" making decisions for our team the past four years, our offensive line sucks monkey butt! If we don't get RGIII or Luck and don't think Tannehill is the answer, then o-line is really the only way to go for us as it is really our most glaring deficiency...even more so than QB with Moore. Moore is no All Pro but he is definitely serviceable and could man the healm until someone like Keenum or Weeden was ready to go. This strategy has killed us with Beck, White, and Henne but it really looks like the best course. Regardless, we need to draft at least 3 O-linemen this year because our starters and most reserves are horrible. Only Long and Pouncey should be safe!

we need another outside pass rusher - JT has retired. No QB then we go DE

Rugby
01-04-2012, 03:12 PM

pictures ! :lol:

Da Phinishisher
01-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Lol look lower and he has Denver drafting lower than Pitt...that alone trashes his mock...

SpurzN703
01-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Are good tackles not going to be available in the later rounds? 3-7?

EmperorPhin
01-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Man ireland has some choices either get two turds on his desk or have a guy lick his own balls

hooshoops
01-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Lol look lower and he has Denver drafting lower than Pitt...that alone trashes his mock...

yeah...i think that one has the potential to be a blood bath...if tebow drop a 4/20 for 40 yards against the chiefs d how's he gonna get it done against the steelers??? blood bath

NorFlaFin
01-04-2012, 03:37 PM
David DeCastro OG is unsexy pick to be sure; but Wes Bunting sure likes him.

Impression: The best offensive line prospect I've evaluated since Maurkice Pouncey in 2010. He showcases the ability to get a push in-line and is a dominant move player as well. He's fluid/natural in pass protection and with a little more power in his base he's got the skill set to become on of the leagues best guards early in his NFL career.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=42578

madmic21
01-04-2012, 03:38 PM

Its good to see someone who hates the Donks as much as me. My divorced ignorant (no joke) sister in law has been all over Tebows shiny nuts this year. Finally nice to see reality sit in. That Dolphin game was probably the worst day as a dolphin fan in a long time. But at least I still had suck for Luck to fall back on, and they made it blatantly obvious until they rolled of a few wins. LOL.

madmic21
01-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Man ireland has some choices either get two turds on his desk or have a guy lick his own balls

Funny. I would have to go with the Balls though. Might be valuable info down the line when the wifey is out of town. J/k!

Da Phinishisher
01-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Let me tell you I am ready to call every Tebow moron out at work Monday...they may send me home. I've already gave them a taste of what's to come, but I told them how this would end for them. Its eerily similiar to the Fins 11-5 mirage a few years backAnyways back on topic, if an olineman is drafted this year support will be at an all time low and rightfully so.Its amazing how some refuse to see what wins in the NFL now and would be accepting of drafting a non impact position with a pick designated for playmakers...ugh...

Mannyjr23
01-04-2012, 03:51 PM
New England got tw0 1st :err:

hooshoops
01-04-2012, 03:52 PM
New England got tw0 1st :err:

in the trade with new orleans the saints used on rb mark ingram

SpurzN703
01-04-2012, 03:55 PM

I'd hope any and every guy would lick his own balls if given the flexibility to do so

hooshoops
01-04-2012, 03:56 PM
i disagree with wes bunting...i think decastro is a better prospect than maurkice pouncey was when he came out...decastros a once a decade interior talent...i'm betting he has some center versatility also...but i think he's a money guard

rare kid

Fintastic2124
01-04-2012, 04:00 PM
i disagree with wes bunting...i think decastro is a better prospect than maurkice pouncey was when he came out...decastros a once a decade interior talent...i'm betting he has some center versatility also...but i think he's a money guard

rare kid

Can't go wrong with a Wisconsin olinemen!

dolfan_101
01-04-2012, 04:04 PM

rare kid

This. If it ends up boiling down to our best option I have no problem drafting DeCastro.

DudeleBroski
01-04-2012, 04:05 PM
No I would not love that watching all that talent go after us picking olineman. Again.

ROADRUNNER
01-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I would hope that if we draft another lineman, that ross takes ireland and Peterson up in his Helocopter and drops them from several thousand feet up into a florida swamp.

They would still miss..............

TakeoSpikesNeck
01-04-2012, 05:15 PM

Agreed. Matt Moore would have all the time in the world! And we know when Matt has time what he can do to a defense.

endorPHINS72
01-04-2012, 08:10 PM
These a-holes have been shoring up the offensive line since 2008 and the only keepers out of the bunch are Long (who is having a tough time staying healthy recently) and Pouncey. At this rate, we'll have the right side of the offensive line shored when Long and Pouncey retire.

miami9954
01-04-2012, 11:53 PM
You NEVER take a Right tackle with the 8th or 9th pick in the draftNew year, same tired old thinking[/QUOTE[QUOTE]].

:ponder:Unless your the cowboys

sm0kinfins
01-05-2012, 02:32 PM

Well... If I'm being completely honest I'd do it anyways if I could... There's a reason dogs do it. Because they can!

LIKE A BOSS!!!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/dog_licking_self-1.jpg

DeathStar
01-05-2012, 02:38 PM
yay more mediocrity.

FinsBR
01-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Mocking mock draft...

:bobdole:

napsndreds
01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
I guess we arent good enough to find a rt in some other round.

LibertineOneThree
01-05-2012, 03:36 PM

Are you aware each NFL team has to play BOTH sides of the ball?