PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Wilson?

OnslaughtXX6
01-06-2012, 08:59 PM
If he has a monster game tonight do you guys think he'll declare?

Discuss.

DKphin
01-06-2012, 09:07 PM

Discuss.Reports have been back and forth, I hope he does because he gives more options at QB.

tylerdolphin
01-06-2012, 09:10 PM
If he does come out, I hope we pick him up. We can sit him behind Moore until he is ready. Anytime I have watched him I have been pretty impressed.

jim1
01-06-2012, 09:15 PM

Discuss.

Yeah, if he comes out I'd definitely consider him and Austin Davis, too.

OnslaughtXX6
01-06-2012, 09:21 PM
I think Tyler Wilson and Jay Gruden would make a great QB/HC combo. The future would be very bright IMO.

ChambersWI
01-06-2012, 09:41 PM
all we know is that he did submit his paperwork to the advisory board, and that he is really considering it. Again, much like with Osweiler, I think with no Barkley or Jones (whether you like Jones or not) you are going to see him take a real hard look. He comes out after the year he had, he can make a case for a top 10 pick.

jim1
01-07-2012, 08:03 AM
I think Tyler Wilson and Jay Gruden would make a great QB/HC combo. The future would be very bright IMO.

The first thing i notice about Tyler Wilson is his feet- very nimble, quick feet and I like the way that he moves in the pocket. Pretty much the opposite of Landry Jones. He can scramble a bit, too. He has good size and a solid arm, I like his velocity and his accuracy looks good to me. I haven't seen enough to have a firm opinion, but from what I've seen I like Tyler Wilson quite a bit.

Jake Bequette looked good, and even though he smoked the KSU LT for at least one sack that I saw, I was kind of intrigued by that LT- #70, i don't know his name. Dude looks huge, pretty powerful and good but not great feet, if he plays on Sundays I'm guessng the right side, not left.

Joe Adams- they showed some clips of this guy during the game- impressive return man, seriously so. Devin Hester type of speed and quicks-that's my best guess on that from what little they showed, but it was impressive. Not sure what year he is, but I would plug and play him at punt returner over Bess in a heartbeat. unusual return talent imo, he just has that look to him.

NorFlaFin
01-07-2012, 09:54 AM
How much is him and how much is the play calling?