PDA

View Full Version : im in trade down mode

sinPHIN
01-12-2012, 01:55 AM
i think we would be better off trading down. the only way i wouldnt trade down is if rg3, or blackmon fell. we are in an akward position imo. we either stay and hope someone falls or just take a safe pick. imo we should trade down (not to the 20's or anything) get an extra pick, and we still might be able to land upshaw, or like what many think will probly happen a lineman. i would like to see us pick up a skill position tho.
there are two things i think are going to happen tho. if fisher ever makes up his damn mind and decides to come to miami, i think he will start off with a splash and trade up for rg3. or i smell a rt or rg in our future, without trading down.

fiftyofhaze
01-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Cool story bro.

sinPHIN
01-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Cool story bro.
yo momma bro

Tunaphish429
01-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Cool story bro.

Is this the real or fake thread?

#1dolphinsfan
01-12-2012, 12:53 PM
If we can't get a luck or rg3 then I think we should work on our defense

betadog
01-12-2012, 02:36 PM

Normally I would agree, but they need to fix that OL. The team can seriously do some damage offensively if they can get some big (skilled) bodies up front. I wouldn't be opposed to them doing that via free agency and having them draft some stud LB's and some safety help. QB is not going to be an option this year until the later rounds so trading down and isn't such a bad idea...

betadog
01-12-2012, 03:05 PM

Normally I would agree, but they need to fix that OL. The team can seriously do some damage offensively if they can get some big (skilled) bodies up front. I wouldn't be opposed to them doing that via free agency and having them draft some stud LB's and some safety help. QB is not going to be an option this year until the later rounds so trading down and isn't such a bad idea...

ticophin
01-15-2012, 02:04 PM
If we trade back, we could get a DE, TE, S, and RT in our 1st 3 rounds...not bad!!