PDA

View Full Version : PhinPhreak we are asking you....

Prime Time
01-27-2004, 05:08 PM
to join our league. We know you are active, and I have seen you online quite a bit...soooo we ask you to take over the 0-2 Packers. You have to play 984, then you play me :) If you are willing to accept this mission that is...

PhinPhreak
01-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
to join our league. We know you are active, and I have seen you online quite a bit...soooo we ask you to take over the 0-2 Packers. You have to play 984, then you play me :) If you are willing to accept this mission that is...

Sure I'm not STOOPID I know you guys just want another easy win. But I'm up for the challenge. :lol:

Baz
01-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Who kicked Phin-o-rama out? Why doesn't anyone answer? Nothing against you PhinPhreak, but Phin-o-rama was here first, and no one said anything about him quitting......

Predaphin
01-27-2004, 11:49 PM
I have to agree, with Baz.....Before anyone kicks anyone out of the league, shouldnt it be courteous to notify the person getting the boot first, before letting someone else jump in???

No pun intended Phinphreak

iceblizzard69
01-28-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Predaphin34
I have to agree, with Baz.....Before anyone kicks anyone out of the league, shouldnt it be courteous to notify the person getting the boot first, before letting someone else jump in???

No pun intended Phinphreak

Also, no one runs or owns this league and no one has the right to kick people out of the league.

I don't have a problem with PhinPhreak joining the league, but phin-o-rama shouldn't be kicked out.

Prime Time
01-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Me and 984 started this thing, and we both have typed rules, stats etc. etc.

Prime Time
01-28-2004, 12:45 AM
BTW, PhinPhreak, I am sorry but Phinorama is still in the league, but you are first on the waiting list :D