PDA

View Full Version : I don't care what any of you say...

DolphinDevil28
01-28-2004, 02:31 AM
This country is a better country today because of George W. Bush.
The man is taking out terrorists left and right. The world is safer.

And for those of you who say it was a "lie" about weapons of mass destruction, your'e only kidding yourself. Get off that left wing bandwagon because that's all you have against him. He did not pull the WMD situation out of thin air. There was substantial evidence from the CIA which provided this intelegence. And, there was a UN resolution on the table all the way back to when Clinton was in office that stated Saddam Hussein either had WMDs or was attempting to acquire them. The resolution stated that he must be searched and put out of power. BILL CLINTON AGREED TO THIS RESOLUTION. So, the only difference between George W. and your loverboy Slick Willy in this situation is that Bush TOOK ACTION, something that Clinton was always too scared to do unless it involved covering up a scandal. I just don't get the left-wing hatred with George W. just because he actually has a backbone. I would hate to have seen the state of this world and our wonderful country if Gore would have gotten elected.

The economy is on the up-swing because of tax-cuts, and the unemployment rate is down 25%. And don't hand me this "tax cuts for the rich" garbage. We hear this same old tired rhetoric from democrats EVERY election. Liberals just can't stand to see people actually have their own money instead of the government controlling it! George W. Bush's tax cuts are parrallell with the amount of income one earns. So, it's fair if a wealthy person who worked hard to earn that money gets a larger break than the middle class citizen, because that wealthy person pays more in taxes to begin with! Another concept that liberals just can't understand. Besides, with all the free-bees and gimmes that Clinton handed out on wastefull welfare programs instead of spending that money strengthening our defense and capturing Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance, don't you think the people who "need it so bad" would have gotten "it" already??? Middle class and lower class citizens get a smaller break because they pay less to begin with. The system is perfectly fair. The liberals' idea of "tax cuts" (yeah right) is extremely disproportionate.
George W. Bush inherited this National deficit, he did not create it. Slowly, he is rescuing us from it with tax cuts. It took time for the deficit to impact the economy because of Clinton's (and all liberals') un-responsible fiscal habits. It just so happens that the deficit has impacted recently, and of course, the left wing tried to blame George W. Bush for Clinton's mess because it impacted during Bush's term.

Education is in better shape. 3rd graders are now not allowed to pass unless they can read. Slowly, every classroom is being equipped with computers and acquiring internet access. Instead of wastefull welfare programs and other useless government spending, more funds are being alloted to education with the No Child Left Behind program.

I don't care what President is in office, they would have a tough time with the social security situation the way it is now. Social Security is usually an easy issue to take care of, but since the Baby Boomer generation is about to retire, the population that requires social security funds is about to increase dramatically. However, Bush is improving the situation by reforming and modernizing social security by offering younger workers a chance to invest in retirement accounts that they can own and control.

In Bush's next term, even more evil terrorists will be out of power, the economy will be almost or fully revitalized as it is on the way now, and America will continue to grow in every facet.

America is a better country now than it was four years ago, and I am extremely proud to have George W. Bush serve as my Commander In Chief!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/07/Bush2004bumper-1.gif

Clumpy
01-28-2004, 02:34 AM
:rofl:

DolphinDevil28
01-28-2004, 02:37 AM
That's a sad, weak response for all the facts I just posted you left wing nut. You have no substance, just blind hatred.

ohall
01-28-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
That's a sad, weak response for all the facts I just posted you left wing nut. You have no substance, just blind hatred.

I'm with you man. I think some ppl would rather see a President handle things like Clinton did after 1993 than how Bush is handling things now.

Oliver...

DolphinDevil28
01-28-2004, 03:00 AM
Isn't it amazing, Oliver? I mean the guy sits around, does NOTHING, gets head while letting terrorists plot for what became September 11, and he's a "great president" because everything was "peacefull."

Just unbelievable.

ohall
01-28-2004, 03:42 AM
Isn't it amazing, Oliver? I mean the guy sits around, does NOTHING, gets head while letting terrorists plot for what became September 11, and he's a "great president" because everything was "peacefull."

Just unbelievable.

But you didn't hear? Bush created this war, he went after Iraq for votes, because he knew it would make winning re-election easier! I mean look at how much support Bush is getting from the Dems right now. I guess it was all a plan that the UN and the rest of the world was in on since 1990. After all we all know everyone believed Saddam had WMD. I'm sure they'll SPIN that like they SPUN going it alone in Iraq. Why deal with reality? America went into Iraq with some 40 something other countries support. Yet to Dems that is some how going it alone. Fuzzy math? :D

Sometimes, I'm not sure whoever decides strategy for the Dems actually has a brain.

Oliver...

DolphinDevil28
01-28-2004, 04:12 AM
That's the liberal media spewing their crap again.

Did you see after GW's awesome State of The Union Speech NBC didn't even wait for the Dem's response, they had John Kerry on air immediately right after bashing Bush. Of course, none of it was factual. It was the same "we need change" blah blah.

Democrats make it sound like America is the worst place in the world to live. They actually want it that way just so they can have a liberal president.

I can't wait till November.

ohall
01-28-2004, 04:17 AM
That's the liberal media spewing their crap again.

Did you see after GW's awesome State of The Union Speech NBC didn't even wait for the Dem's response, they had John Kerry on air immediately right after bashing Bush on air. Of course, none of it was factual. It was the same "we need change" blah blah.

Democrats make it sound like America is the worst place in the world to live. They actually want it that way just so they can have a liberal president.

I can't wait till November.

Same here.

They are pilling on right now with all this no WMD's stuff. I wonder what they will do if they do discover that smoking gun in Iraq between now and November? I guess they'll all just pull a Dean and say we are not safer today than before we went into Iraq after they found Saddam in his rat hole.

I also think it's funny when they say, Saddam is a bad guy and all, and the ppl of Iraq deserved better than what they had, and then they spend the next 5 minutes telling you why that is not really important.

Oliver...

DolphinDevil28
01-28-2004, 04:22 AM
"The war in Iraq was totally unnessecary. Hell, the department of homeland security is totally unnessecary, let's just get rid of it and spend that money on welfare! Wait, what's this September 11th you speak of? That never happened!"

Clumpy
01-28-2004, 04:24 AM
yada...yada...yada

DolphinDevil28
01-28-2004, 04:26 AM
Thank you clump for demonstrating the usual liberal rhetoric again.

ohall
01-28-2004, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
yada...yada...yada

Get use to that, another 4-years of Bush should make practice turn perfect for you.

Oliver...

Clumpy
01-28-2004, 04:52 AM
On a serious note, I'm at work, thus I do not have the time to post long drawn out responses at this moment. :shakeno:

Section126
01-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by ohall

Get use to that, another 4-years of Bush should make practice turn perfect for you.

Oliver...

Bush is in like flint.......

Have you seen this collection of losers the Dems are trotting out?

It looks like another Northeastern Snobish Liberal is going to win the nomination..................

The Dems are doomed.

DolphinDevil28
01-28-2004, 02:24 PM
...Which is the best thing for America, 126.

Kamikaze
01-29-2004, 01:06 PM
For my amusement, please call me a left-wing whacko. Or, for extra bonus points, try godless commie heathen. Oh what the hell, do what Ann Coulter says and call me a traitor. I guess because I disagree that makes me all of the above, including a nut.

Go post your tirade over on Free Republic (http://www.freerepublic.com/). They just love that kind of rhetoric. And their Porta-Potties. You'll fit in quite nicely.

PhinPhan1227
01-29-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Kamikaze
For my amusement, please call me a left-wing whacko. Or, for extra bonus points, try godless commie heathen. Oh what the hell, do what Ann Coulter says and call me a traitor. I guess because I disagree that makes me all of the above, including a nut.

Go post your tirade over on Free Republic (http://www.freerepublic.com/). They just love that kind of rhetoric. And their Porta-Potties. You'll fit in quite nicely.

So someone who expresses a different opinion from YOURS is denigrating you and calling you a traitor? That response reminds me of the whining hollywood actors did when they recieved flack for opposing the war. If you're going to take advantage of your 1st Ammendment rights and express your opinion, you need to be prepared for others to take advantage of THIER 1st Amendment rights to respond. It's a two way street. Now, anyone who takes personal shots at you, or threatens you in any way is out of line(assuming that they aren't responding in kind), but the bottom line is that if you're going to put your opinion out there you need to be prepared to deal with the response to that opinion. If you express Left Wing ideals, I don't see why it would be insulting to be called Left Wing. "Whacko" is probably overused, but in many cases it's actually appropriate. I'd certainly call Pat Robertson a Right Wing Whacko. And if Howard Dean thinks that practices that worked in Vermont will translate directly to the Federal level, I'd say that he qualifies as a Left Wing Whacko. Ted Kennedy I'd just call a drunken murdurer, but that's a different thing entirely. But all in all, if YOU want to label YOURSELF, feel free. Personally, I'll wait until you express your opinion on a subject before I make any choices about slapping a label on you myself. Until then, cheers!

pats4life
01-29-2004, 02:23 PM
You want to read something that will make you think, check out this link!

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/index.html

Makes you wonder if things are being kept from people because of the Bush-Saudi connection.

PhinPhan1227
01-29-2004, 02:51 PM
well, when they're quoting things like this...

"Meyssan claims that American Airlines Flight 77 did not hit the U.S. Defense headquarters in Washington because the size of the hole in the Pentagon was too small. (see pictures of the crash site published by Meyssan) Instead he concludes that the impact was caused by something much smaller - like a surface to air missile - that was fired by the American government itself. And the attack on the World Trade Center? Those jets were empty and controlled by radio beacons from the ground. And behind it all was George W. Bush and other U.S. officials. "

...it tends to taint the rest of what they have to say. We all just got to listen to one of the flight attendants giving a very chilling account of the hijacking. Pretty impressive for an empty, radio guided plane.

KYPhinFan
01-29-2004, 07:04 PM
I'm on board with all of you Bush lovers. Dubya is a great president and I'm am thrilled to live in a country represented by a president with such strong values and charisma.

The things he does are only soo controversial because the liberals in America are still whining and crying about 2000. If Bush had won outright over Gore, or Gore had won, the liberals wouldn't even be saying crap.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Mr.Murder
01-30-2004, 01:53 AM
Strong values- AWOL desertion man. The world laughs at us right now, just before this time they were moiving forward to new progressive models and pacing globalism. In comes the chimp who firesales our liberites and jobs in one get-go and pushes us to the edge of global economic collapse with a deficit...

Cannot see the forest for all the trees, well the tres are gone now, all that is left is a pathetic Bush...

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 11:21 AM
Just out of curiosity, if Bush is AWOL, why isn't that reflected in his record? Perhaps you're unaware that the Guard is a different entity from the Regular Army, and as such operates under slightly different rules.

Mr.Murder
01-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Bush never released his records or made them public- FACT. Gore and mccain had nothing to hide in this matter... www.thomaspaine.com , www.usndemvet.com

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 03:39 PM
Mr. Murder, (I take it that name represents your pro-abortion views???) don't even get into the morals and standards debate. You don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to defending democrats in that area.

Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton anyone???

Section126
01-30-2004, 03:55 PM
That Bush Awol story was de-bunked.....By George Magazine no-less!!!!!!

Here is the link:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39ea05224b3e.htm

That thread has the actual story from George Magazine. You can't link directly from George because they update their stories and pull previous articles.

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 06:18 PM
Aw geez...there you go throwing facts at him. Pearls before swine.

Dolfan02
01-30-2004, 10:21 PM
Mr. Murder, (I take it that name represents your pro-abortion views???) don't even get into the morals and standards debate. You don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to defending democrats in that area.

Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton anyone???

Ooooh Man, you got him good with that one.

Sorry for my enthusiam regarding a witty response to an important issue, but it was truthful.

Life begins at conception. Murder begins with abortion. Period! Open your eyes people!!!!!!!!! War was the great work of Evil for thousands of years, Evil now has a new work of art: the culture of death... Abortion.

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 10:30 PM
well, when your 14 year old daughter is tied up and raped, just keep the child--i'm sure she'll make a great mother

Dolfan02
01-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
well, when your 14 year old daughter is tied up and raped, just keep the child--i'm sure she'll make a great mother

YOU BET I'LL KEEP THE CHILD!!! WITH OPEN ARMS, THAT WAS AN EASY ONE! I will not resolve to murder when life doesn't go picture-perfect for me or for you. I guess you would believe we should have aborted and killed you if you were the one breathing and kicking in her womb huh?

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan02

YOU BET I'LL KEEP THE CHILD!!! WITH OPEN ARMS, THAT WAS AN EASY ONE! I will not resolve to murder when life doesn't go picture-perfect for me or for you. I guess you would believe we should have aborted and killed you if you were the one breathing and kicking in her womb huh? I wouldn't know...do you remember lifein the womb? sorry, I'm Pro-choice.

But I'm not a Democrat or a Republican...hate 'em both

If I were president I would immediately legalize narcotics and automatic weaponry...this country has gone soft.

ohall
01-30-2004, 10:40 PM

I would do everything that I could to make sure that child had a life.

When you have a child your responsibility does not end with that child. When you are born into a family your responsibility does not begin and end with your parents, or sibling’s.

Oliver...

ohall
01-30-2004, 10:41 PM
I wouldn't know...do you remember lifein the womb? sorry, I'm Pro-choice.

But I'm not a Democrat or a Republican...hate 'em both

If I were president I would immediately legalize narcotics and automatic weaponry...this country has gone soft.

Ah, an Anarchist.

Oliver...

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 10:43 PM

Ooooh Man, you got him good with that one.

Sorry for my enthusiam regarding a witty response to an important issue, but it was truthful.

Life begins at conception. Murder begins with abortion. Period! Open your eyes people!!!!!!!!! War was the great work of Evil for thousands of years, Evil now has a new work of art: the culture of death... Abortion.

Ok, I guess this is now the Conservative vs Liberal thread? Okey dokey, since I hold a lot of "liberal" opinions I'll jump in here. Ok...your contention is that "life begins at conception". I hate to tell you this, but "life" begins well before that. A Sperm is "alive". So is an Ova. They have metabolic functions just like a fertilized egg. The only enherent difference is in the release of certain chemicals. What you're REALLY attesting however is that at fertilization, an egg becomes a human, with a soul. That's the ONLY differentiating element between man and every other animal in existance after all. So it's your belief that something which cannot be viewed with the naked eye contains a soul. I just don't happen to believe that. Personally, I think that life begins at viability. If a fetus can exist independant of it's mother, so be it. Until rthen it's strictly an extension of the mother. I think the human soul is something which grows through experiences. And I don't see that happenning to something that small.

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 10:43 PM

I would do everything that I could to make sure that child had a life.

When you have a child your responsibility does not end with that child. When you are born into a family your responsibility does not begin and end with your parents, or sibling’s.

Oliver... I respect your and 02's opinion on the matter, but it's just something we disagree on.

Dolfan02
01-30-2004, 10:44 PM
I wouldn't know...do you remember lifein the womb?
No but I also don't remember life when I was 1 yr and 2 yr old. Oh heck we should kill babies then too huh?

sorry, I'm Pro-choice.
I feel sorry for you too.

No my friend, your mind has gone soft. You need to wake it up or you will stand for nothing and fall for anything (such as your silly little ideas).

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 10:49 PM

No but I also don't remember life when I was 1 yr and 2 yr old. Oh heck we should kill babies then too huh?

I feel sorry for you too.

No my friend, your mind has gone soft. You need to wake it up or you will stand for nothing and fall for anything (such as your silly little ideas). fall for anything?...lol, all you piss-ant people think you matter--well i got news for ya buddy--you don't. Legalization of all drugs would be great for the country...The government could tax the **** out of it, and it might even help out population control

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Democrats, republicans--you both have one thing in common...you're both tools.
Well, I'd love to stay in this forum and chat, but Politics is about as entertaining as watching paint dry....later

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Ok, now y'all are being silly.

ohall
01-30-2004, 11:07 PM
I respect your and 02's opinion on the matter, but it's just something we disagree on.

For the record, I don't think we have the right to tell anyone what they can or cannot do. I think everyone has the right to sin. Outside of my family I don't think my opinion counts. Everyone should be allowed to live their lives.

I do however think life begins from the moment of conception. In short I respect your opinion on this as well.

Oliver...

ohall
01-30-2004, 11:09 PM
fall for anything?...lol, all you piss-ant people think you matter--well i got news for ya buddy--you don't. Legalization of all drugs would be great for the country...The government could tax the **** out of it, and it might even help out population control

The drugs you are talking about will never be leagal. Not for moral reasons but for $ reasons. The drug dealers and this government would never allow it. Both groups make entirely too much $ off of it to ever stop that type of income.

Oliver...

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 11:10 PM

The drugs you are talking about will never be leagal. Not for moral reasons but for $ reasons. The drug dealers and this government would never allow it. Both groups make entirely too much $ off of it to ever stop that type of income.

Oliver... unfortunately, you are right.

Kamikaze
01-31-2004, 05:43 AM
Dare I quoth George Carlin on the matter of abortion? Personally, his reasoning is the best defense of abortion that I can think of. :lol:

Marino1983
01-31-2004, 10:45 PM

Funny but those are YOUR facts not the majority !!!

That is one of the MANY problems with the right wing,, selective conversation, hearing, and reading ...

Yeah and the republicans just LOVED Bill Clinton :lol: ....

They loved him sooooo much that he had 2 different :laughat: independent investigators probing his rectum for 8 years !!!

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

ohall
01-31-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Funny but those are YOUR facts not the majority !!!

That is one of the MANY problems with the right wing,, selective conversation, hearing, and reading ...

Yeah and the republicans just LOVED Bill Clinton :lol: ....

They loved him sooooo much that he had 2 different :laughat: independent investigators probing his rectum for 8 years !!!

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

It's his own fault. The Republicans wanted the Independent Council gone 2 or 3-years before all that started for him with Monica. However he and his party wanted it to be around, so they ketp it around. I guess after what they did to themselves they re-thought it. :D

Oliver...

Mr.Murder
02-01-2004, 05:54 AM
Independant counsel was so improtant they blocked antiterror funding, blocked Clinton's attmept to stop Al Queida's business front fundings, blocked the Gore antiterror Bill. Oral Sex is a matter of consent and this issue was more important than terror funding? Great priorities...
And the Bush AWOL story is not debunked- there is no documentation showing he was there, there is no explanation why he stopped tenure 2 years early, no explanation why an aviator transferred nonfyling when there was a shortage of aviator reserves.
There is a still a reward of several thousand for proof of Bush flying service during guard tenure, still unclaimed.
As for wanting to vote 100 times for bush there pissboy, you can do that in Dade county with diebold help. Liberals founded this nation, the conservatives were loyalists who favored KING GEORGE, fitting in a way since the chimp is a distant relative of the queen's bloodline.

Appointed, not elected- nobility in action in America.
As for some idiot's murder comment on abortion that was the thread topic? The presdient's wife is pro-choice by the way. Outlaw viagra, it leads to sex, which leads to pregnancy, which leads to abortion.

PhinPhan1227
02-01-2004, 11:49 AM
"Liberals founded this nation" Lol...rich white land owners, many of whom owned slaves, who were fighting taxation and "big government"? Could you tell me a single "Liberal" value that was supported by the Founding Fathers?

Mr.Murder
02-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Nice to see you like America so much. Go to Cuba if you do not like voting. The original idea was that landowners had vested interest, eventually the voting rights extended progessively to each distinct segment of society, not as fast as many would wish, but the end result is the thing important now.
So rich white land owners fighting taxation is what you are all about now, you have assimilated to neo-cons status quite well. Liberty or death? The right to dissent? Elected representatives. Freedom of religion. Terrible values that are not part of a free society.
Bush leaguers have made these rights a moot point via diebold and Fallwell and Faux network. "WATCH WHAT YOU SAY" was one of their first nown big quotes coming out of 9-11.
Terror has won already if our liberties are lessened. Stop cheapening our Constitution.

PhinPhan1227
02-01-2004, 04:20 PM
Answer the question. What plank of the Liberal Platform was supported by our Founding Fathers? As for not liking voting, once again, I volunteered to fight for that right...you didn't. Feel free to express your opinion, but before you question my love for the values which make America great, take the same steps to protect those values which I took. Now, back to the point, either back up your statement with fact, or withdraw it. Which planks of the Liberal Platform were espouced by the Founding Fathers?

Mr.Murder
02-03-2004, 05:03 PM
You have not broken your training, you still need people to tell you what to do. Republican authoritarianism caters to your military conditioning.
I'm free of such, and will gladly vote for Mr.Clark regardless. His commitment to soldiers far exceeds that of any other current candidate.

Which plank was supported by liberal? The right to choose a leader as the founding point of democracy. A congress of elected representatives to balance this elader's power acting in cohesion to serve the nation's interests.

Then again I answered the first time and you ignored the answer and restated the question, a judge would have to remind you not be redundant in your line of questioning and let the reply stand.
Liberty or death....right to dissent...elected representaitves from local levels up... liberal values.
Thanks for ignoring that, the original republicans were loyalists and favored the power to be from the throne to its subjects. Nothing to get mad about, just something to bring into account.
And your correct reply to EVERY republican voting against desegregation along with a few dixiecrats?

PhinPhan1227
02-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Lol...speak to some of the soldiers who served under Clarke. I have and every one I've spoken to has nothing positive to say. As for the Liberal Plank, you haven't mentioned a SINGLE element of the Liberal platform. You've mentioned ideals which are held by both Liberals AND Conservatives. If you don't even know the Platform of the ideology you purport to support, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously? Oh, and this statement alone....

"The right to choose a leader as the founding point of democracy"

...is a nifty demonstration of the fact that you're truly clueless. A true Democracy has no leaders. It certainly doesn't have elections. The Greeks tried it out, and found that a true democracy was limited to a few thousand people. Beyond that it can't function. What we have is a Representative Republic. The Founding Fathers never trusted the people entirely. That's why we have an electoral college. It's there in case the "ignorant masses" screw up and elect the wrong person. Do some research for a change, heck...at least learn the meaning of the words you use!!