PDA

View Full Version : Ross may be on his way out anyways

jason_taylor
01-18-2012, 12:50 AM
guys think about this for a sec , Ross is a business man first and football owner second ,and it might be that Ross is setting our (HIS ) franchise up to struggle so he can up and move our team to LA. WE ALL KNOW THAT LA. is lookin for a team and whoever gets one there ,will make a fortune and imo he has been acting kinda funny about who he hires as our coach saying some odd things why he dont like one player being to honest? and think about it fisher wanted last say but Ross had nothing to do with it over ireland and imo he should have done that atleast to some extent, but imo i just think theres something going on behind the scenes and just isnt coming out the right way,but imo guys dont be surprised to see Ross pick our team up and move them to LA .

quasi
01-18-2012, 01:03 AM
yea every owner is a businessman first and no way in hell would this team be moved

JCane
01-18-2012, 01:13 AM
no way in hell would this team be moved

You'd be surprised.

jason_taylor
01-18-2012, 01:15 AM
yea every owner is a businessman first and no way in hell would this team be moved

I DONT KNOW BRO ,hes been makin some crazy calls here of late.imo he would ,maybe , not be able to take the name ( Miami Dolphins ) but it looks to me like he is setting the tam up to struggle for the next 3-4 years and that would be reason enough to hit the happy trails out of South Florida. but theres ALWAYS terms of teams leaving for bigger and better things (Ross)

jason_taylor
01-18-2012, 01:18 AM
You'd be surprised.

True bro True.

tylerdolphin
01-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Not sure why everyone thinks LA is some fortune waiting to happen when the fanbase is so fickle there that theyve lost multiple teams.

jason_taylor
01-18-2012, 01:36 AM
Not sure why everyone thinks LA is some fortune waiting to happen when the fanbase is so fickle there that theyve lost multiple teams.

for one there alot of YOUNG AND HUNGRY FANS in LA. and its a very BIG population and imo there wanting a team bk up there.and belive me its going to happen weather its the south Florida team or another one But as i said Ross to me is setting his franchise up for defeat here and knows he can double his stock if not triple it in LA.

jason_taylor
01-18-2012, 01:47 AM
THATS WHY IMO HE DIDNT HIRE Fisher because everyone knew he would have been the BEST choice at the time , but imo it was crazy to leave full power to ireland who has never coached over Fisher , imo ireland should have some say so but not to over turn what Fisher wanted to do ,irelands job was to evaluate talent and find the best players we need at the poss of need , not to have both player evaluate and last say so over the head coach no matter who the coach is , and thats one reason why Fisher didnt have a better record in Tennessee was because the owner there wouldnt give Fisher last say so over the player or players that he wanted to bring in, and thats why Mr. Fisher packed up and left Mr. Adams holding the bag with Y stickin his head out of it screaming.

The Confessor
01-18-2012, 06:58 AM
for one there alot of YOUNG AND HUNGRY FANS in LA. and its a very BIG population and imo there wanting a team bk up there.and belive me its going to happen weather its the south Florida team or another one But as i said Ross to me is setting his franchise up for defeat here and knows he can double his stock if not triple it in LA.

Meh, there were "Alot of YOUNG AND HUNGRY FANS in LA." when Alice Davis moved his Raiduhs down the coast line as well.

That was a monumental flop, and the logistics were minimal. I guarantee you the Raiduh fanbase that already existed in LA compared to the Dolphin fanbase is comparing New Mexico population to California (Go look up the numbers).

What I do possibly see happening is that if Ross doesn't start making some coin, he will indeed sell the team and cut his losses.