PDA

View Full Version : Henning is back, evident by this stat last week

SR 7
01-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Broncos ran on 1st down 23 consecutive times against the Steelers, that play action pass in OT to win the game was the first pass on first down.

That is HENNING and TRANSPARENT written all over it. Makes Dabolls offense look Manning-esque.

I know some aren't Philbin fans b/c of Cameron but I sure as hell would rather have him than McCoy.

NBP81
01-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Tim Tebow...

BassFin
01-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Broncos ran on 1st down 23 consecutive times against the Steelers, that play action pass in OT to win the game was the first pass on first down.

That is HENNING and TRANSPARENT written all over it. Makes Dabolls offense look Manning-esque.

I know some aren't Philbin fans b/c of Cameron but I sure as hell would rather have him than McCoy.

1. They won
2. They have the #1 running game in the nfl
3. Would you want Tebow in 2nd or 3rd and long?
4. He would be the HC, not the OC.

SR 7
01-19-2012, 12:56 AM
1. They won
2. They have the #1 running game in the nfl
3. Would you want Tebow in 2nd or 3rd and long?
4. He would be the HC, not the OC.

2) because the QB is a running back
3) No, I'd want to NOT be in 2nd or 3rd and long b/c my 1st down play isn't an obvious run.
4) OC become more conservative when they are HC b/c its more pressure.

J. David Wannyheimer
01-19-2012, 12:59 AM
1. John Fox
2. John Fox
3. John Fox
4. Tim Tebow

Dolphins91
01-19-2012, 01:26 AM
Yeah dude. You're not watching football if you dont know that the offense may have been coordinated by Mike Mccoy but the identity of it is clearly John Fox. And really, if you have Tim Tebow as your Qb, what would you do?

DefensiveEnd76
01-19-2012, 01:29 AM

It's funny you say that because Dan Henning is a big fan of McCoy. McCoy is like the 39 year-old version of Dan "I lost my mind" Henning.

Dolphins91
01-19-2012, 01:52 AM
It's funny you say that because Dan Henning is a big fan of McCoy. McCoy is like the 39 year-old version of Dan "I lost my mind" Henning.

Cam Cameron is a big fan of Bill Belichick.... Means nothing.

SR 7
01-19-2012, 03:33 AM
Sparano was explosive in Dallas but conservative in Miami, was it b/c of him or Henning? EVeryone knew it was a combination of both because of parcels and henning training him to be that way. Now you want a man trained by Henning to be the HC