PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News The Head coach is going to be......

DaLionsden189
01-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Please stop i know some of you guys are just the messenger. Look i want a coach that is going to be a winner too! but i see Philbin is no longer considered then i see Philbin still in the hunt. Than Chuck Norris scissor kicks Jeff Ireland....The truth is none of these idiots know until the big man annouces...I mean i can be a reporter from my sources that i read i have come to predict that either bowles,philbin,or mccoy will be head coach eventually..... There you got it one of these 3 men is going to be the next dolphins coach!

*Note:
I am no reporter with no experience at it but i do believe in psychics and i am also getting a person's name that has an "A" in it... does anyone here have an "A"

CalDolFan10x14
01-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah, and starting a thread with that thread title isn't really a great way to get your message across either.:tumbleweed:

DaLionsden189
01-20-2012, 11:43 AM
I tottally agree! and You're name has an "A" in it.....I'm sensing that you are a dolphins fan and is tired of losing...Am i right?

foozool13
01-20-2012, 11:48 AM
U shouldnt trick people with titles. Not cool.

DaLionsden189
01-20-2012, 11:52 AM
U shouldnt trick people with titles. Not cool.
Ha! Really? Tricking People. All im doing is just repeating what all the other threads have been doing for a week saying the same thing! And plus you do know that you can put your cursor on the title and read a lil' tid bit of what i have written...
Psychic moment you are from Los Angeles!

CalDolFan10x14
01-20-2012, 11:52 AM
I tottally agree! and You're name has an "A" in it.....I'm sensing that you are a dolphins fan and is tired of losing...Am i right?

Of course I'm tired of losing, who isn't? Doesn't mean I have to start fake "breaking news" thread titles...c'mon man.

DaLionsden189
01-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Of course I'm tired of losing, who isn't? Doesn't mean I have to start fake "breaking news" thread titles...c'mon man.
Well i didn't mislead anybody i predicted that one of the 3 candidates is going to be the next head coach..And you do know that you can put your cursor on the title and read a lil' tid bit before actually opening it..

cuzinvinny
01-20-2012, 11:56 AM
"AAAAAAA"

Wouldn't be surprised if the media actually have been telling it just like it is. Ross and Ireland want Zimmer then they don't, then they do then they are shocked at him having the nerve to expose their inadequacies, so new coach time. Philbin they want then they don't McCoy the want then they don't then they want Philbin then they don't then they want McCoy then they don't, then the want McCoy stay tuned........Getta your Fruitsie Tootsie....gotta have a program 1 $ ....winner is 102041 code of coach...want to know? you needa the code book 1$..........lol like our FO

getta U fruitsie tootsie...................marx bro.....

CalDolFan10x14
01-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Well i didn't mislead anybody i predicted that one of the 3 candidates is going to be the next head coach..And you do know that you can put your cursor on the title and read a lil' tid bit before actually opening it..

Yes, but do you also know that starting a thread in such manner is against TOS and is viewed as annoyance? Hence why it ended up here. Basically, please don't waste thousands of people's time especially when we're all on edge looking for ANY news regarding a potential pivotal point for this franchise.

DaLionsden189
01-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Yes, but do you also know that starting a thread in such manner is against TOS and is viewed as annoyance? Hence why it ended up here. Basically, please don't waste thousands of people's time especially when we're all on edge looking for ANY news regarding a potential pivotal point for this franchise.
Well if it is an annoyance than everybody posting is against TOS. You do know you don't have to read the thread or comment just saying...

CalDolFan10x14
01-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Well if it is an annoyance than everybody posting is against TOS. You do know you don't have to read the thread or comment just saying...

:lol: Ok then...interesting logic.

DaLionsden189
01-20-2012, 12:30 PM
so im wondering what the avg. life expectancy is for a dolphin fan...Because this team likes to make some suspect moves...Look im tired of this long drawn out process of head coach..i dont care who it is i just want a winner....and this post was meant to be fun sorry for the some that are too serious!

M Gervasio
01-20-2012, 12:56 PM
The whole point of a forum is to post articles/news/opinions of what is going on with the fins. The issue is with the reporters, not with the members that post their information

Bobby Humphrey
01-26-2012, 10:01 PM
i wonder how much vcash i have?