PDA

View Full Version : Cousins?

phinman1
01-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Kid from Michigan St. impressing people w his cannon of an arm at Senior Bowl practices. Any of you guys think he may rise in the draft and become a factor?

silverfin
01-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Can't say I know too much about him, although he is the guy who threw this hail mary around October time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek3yw6zADls

CedarPhin
01-23-2012, 07:18 PM
I wouldn't mind us taking him in the 3rd-7th range.

footsteps_falco
01-23-2012, 07:28 PM
only thing i know about Cousins is mayock considers him in the bottom to middle rank of his "tier 2" quarterbacks. some guys on here don't think he has an elite ceiling. there are questions about his size being just over 200lbs. barely 6'2" ... seems like a good guy to groom if you have the right staff and the extra picks to invest in someone who may not contribute until further down the road, if at all.

Fintastic2124
01-23-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm from the heart of Big Ten country here in Illinois, but quarterbacks are just something that dont seem to pan out in the NFL. Sure you can name some, but not on a consistent basis. As for cousins, I would pass. Never have been a real fan of this guy.

Hayden Fox
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
I love Cousins. Wilson has a big week ahead of him.

Foles will steal the show.

Mudder1310
01-23-2012, 09:06 PM
I love Cousins. Wilson has a big week ahead of him.

Foles will steal the show.
Totally agree. Foles had a solid career for a crap team. He has good footwork and can make all the throws, especially outside the numbers. He doesn't run but is big, strong, and has a big arm. He's similar to Matt Ryan.

sinPHIN
01-24-2012, 03:09 AM
Totally agree. Foles had a solid career for a crap team. He has good footwork and can make all the throws, especially outside the numbers. He doesn't run but is big, strong, and has a big arm. He's similar to Matt Ryan.
more like henne