PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins meet with QB Kirk Cousins, plan on meeting with QB Russell Wilson

jim1
01-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Michigan State quarterback Kirk Cousins was among players who met with Dolphins officials at the Senior Bowl. Wisconsin quarterback Russell Wilson said he also has a meeting planned with Miami.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/23/2604467/miami-dolphins-joe-philbin-has.html#storylink=cpy

ckparrothead
01-24-2012, 12:22 AM
I can guarantee you that Stu Weinstein met with Cousins and will also meet with Wilson and either did or will meet with Kellen Moore as well. The Dolphins meet with every player at certain positions on their squad during these settings. This I know, as I've seen them in action. They're likely meeting with every single QB there. So don't read into who they're meeting with and who they're not.

MiamiDolfan85
01-24-2012, 12:47 AM
Cousins resmue is so similar to that of Andy Dalton.....intriguing player

thefranchisedef
01-24-2012, 01:04 AM
kirk cousins is a winner, a leader, strong armed, and accurate. 2nd round/ 3rd round option! my guess would be that he ends up in new orleans.

Kistner10
01-24-2012, 02:26 AM
I'm a fan of Cousins.

He needs to put on some weight and really should have a year to sit on the bench and learn the offense, but he would make a nice prospect behind Moore for a year.