PDA

View Full Version : Judas fans

wisefin
01-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Harsh title...I know right! Listen, im going to make this post short and sweet. Im sick of all the fake @$* fans on this site. Im sick of the dumb @$* attachments in peoples signatures clowing our front office and beloved franchise. Sick of all the pessimistic people who think the worse first. Im sick of all the misinformed idiots who have no clue what their talking about, yet have over a thousand thank you's. And im sick of all the stupid douchebags who wouldn't want Peyton freakin Manning on the team (just kidding). In closing, let's unite. Think positive. Have faith & hope in your team. Support the team and organization regardless of the hiccups. Be a Miami Dolphins fan, not a Judas fan.

SeasonsMusic
01-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Waaaahhhhh

slider732
01-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Harsh title...I know right! Listen, im going to make this post short and sweet. Im sick of all the fake @$* fans on this site. Im sick of the dumb @$* attachments in peoples signatures clowing our front office and beloved franchise. Sick of all the pessimistic people who think the worse first. Im sick of all the misinformed idiots who have no clue what their talking about, yet have over a thousand thank you's. And im sick of all the stupid douchebags who wouldn't want Peyton freakin Manning on the team (just kidding). In closing, let's unite. Think positive. Have faith & hope in your team. Support the team and organization regardless of the hiccups. Be a Miami Dolphins fan, not a Judas fan.

Whoa whoa whoa, not to throw the seniority card here, but you've been a member since Jan 2012 and you're already tired of the homerism and pessimism on the site? Man, if that's the case, then buckle up, it's only gets worse. This is the most tame the board has been in years.

Dolphin15
01-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Relax

DKphin
01-25-2012, 10:49 PM
If you think it has been bad since the beginning of January, just wait until after the Draft.

NRA
01-25-2012, 10:50 PM
WAAAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

OH! and did i mention i dont want peyton or RG3?

god man, stop being such a little girl.

PortFin
01-25-2012, 10:50 PM

So basically you're calling everyone a douchebag, telling them how they can and can't root for their team, and simultaneously asking us all to unite?

Message boards are good discussion forums. It wouldn't be worth it to come here if all the posts were:
"Man, Jeff Ireland is great!"
"I agree"
"I agree also. Stephen Ross too!"
"Oh, definitely! DEFINITELY agree!"
"Me too!"

Phanatical
01-25-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm sick of all the useless threads telling fans how they should act so that they can be "real" fans.

miamiron
01-25-2012, 10:53 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Phins28
01-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Are you joining your father in New York Tony Jr.?

Phanatical
01-25-2012, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=wisefin;1064192517]..... Im sick of all the fake @$* fans on this site. Im sick of the dumb @$* attachments.......Sick of all the pessimistic people ....sick of all the misinformed idiots who have no clue... sick of all the stupid douchebags....In closing, let's unite.QUOTE]

Hell yeah! All you fake, dumb a$$, pessimistic misinformed idiot douchebags who have no clue..........., lets Unite and be like OP!!!

Ha ha ha, what a dumb a$$, misinformed idiot douchebag, clueless thread!

DphinBillkiller
01-25-2012, 11:02 PM
:rant:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/04/2e1aoo9-1.jpg

wisefin
01-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh yea I almost forgot...im also sick of people who edit quotes.

BlueFin
01-25-2012, 11:18 PM

Wow, you got 15 posts as of my post, you joined in this here present month....and your sick of the fans of this site?

I would submit that you haven't earned the right yet.................................................

wisefin
01-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Wow, you got 15 posts as of my post, you joined in this here present month....and your sick of the fans of this site?

I would submit that you haven't earned the right yet.................................................WTF, can you not read? Im sick of the fake fans! Every single person that has replied seems offended. I wonder why. If you read what I said carefully, you'll see that I was talking to a specific group of fans. I stick by what I said. So hate all you want...most of you are excellent at it.

Valandui
01-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Welcome to a message board. Is this your first day?

Vaark
01-26-2012, 12:28 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/03/24nkwmd-1.jpg

sinPHIN
01-26-2012, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhnXWJmKbU4&feature=related

sinPHIN
01-26-2012, 12:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPr-xsQvhgw&feature=related

josekareh
01-26-2012, 12:51 AM
wtf was that?????

CalDolFan1014
01-26-2012, 12:54 AM
:lol: Welcome to Finheaven, but seriously man...do yourself a favor and calm down already. You just started on here and you have NO idea how crazy this place can get. It's actually been pretty peaceful as of late since the Philbin hiring. Fans are fans no matter how they cheer or criticize their team. If you can't handle that, you just might be on the wrong message board. That's what makes this site the best Dolphins site around, no matter how good or bad the team is doing, you always get their honest opinion from all posters...for the most part. So, buckle in and if you can't handle the heat...well, you know the rest.

wisefin
01-26-2012, 12:59 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/03/24nkwmd-1.jpgSo I should have my RIGHT to post threads revoked because im calling for unity? And asking for certain fans to think positive, while having hope & faith in the team? Its incredible how some of you look at things so negative. AND TRUTH BE TOLD, THIS IS WHY THE TEAM HAS SUCKED FOR SOOOOO LONG. A PORTION OF THE FAN BASE HAS CORRUPTED THIS FRANCHISE WITH THEIR EVIL LOGIC FOR YEARS. IM CONVINCED WE HAVE THE WORST FAN BASE IN THE LEAGUE. AND THE TREND OF US HAVING LOSING SEASONS WILL CONTINUE UNLESS THEIR IS A MAJOR ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT WITH SOME OF THE FANS.

Vaark
01-26-2012, 01:17 AM
actually the point is that a newbie rolling in
off the street should not have a "right" to litter the board with self-indulgent threads but instead should earn the privilege to start original threads based on membership time and grade to prove themselves...certainly you included!

wisefin
01-26-2012, 01:32 AM
actually the point is that a newbie rolling in
off the street should not have a "right" to litter the board with self-indulgent threads but instead should earn the privilege to start original threads based on membership time and grade to prove themselves...certainly you included!The politics on this board is comical. Why not just charge people $29.95 for a monthly membership while your at it. Utterly ridiculous. See I know what the problem is, most of you can't handle constructive criticism, especially from a "newbie". And especially if their right. All I wanted to do with this thread was to encourage fans to have unconditional love for the Miami Dolphins. That's it! Sorry if the timing was wrong, but this off season needs to bring about complete and total change in the mentality of the fans.

dlockz
01-26-2012, 01:39 AM
The politics on this board is comical. Why not just charge people $29.95 for a monthly membership while your at it. Utterly ridiculous. See I know what the problem is, most of you can't handle constructive criticism, especially from a "newbie". And especially if their right. All I wanted to do with this thread was to encourage fans to have unconditional love for the Miami Dolphins. That's it! Sorry if the timing was wrong, but this off season needs to bring about complete and total change in the mentality of the fans.

You should have unconditional love for this forum , if you dont want people to critique the dolphins it makes just as much sense for you not to critique the fan and the board.
I know your saying to yourself why shouldnt I speak out about fans or the forum and then guess what you are the same thing you are railing against.

JCane
01-26-2012, 01:51 AM

And JCane is sick of this thread and he's dumping it in the Depths where it belongs.

You're out of line.

wisefin
01-26-2012, 01:53 AM
You should have unconditional love for this forum , if you dont want people to critique the dolphins it makes just as much sense for you not to critique the fan and the board.
I know your saying to yourself why shouldnt I speak out about fans or the forum and then guess what you are the same thing you are railing against.Theirs a fundamental flaw in your assessment. Im not a fan of this board.

JCane
01-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Theirs a fundamental flaw in your assessment. Im not a fan of this board.

Then leave.

Visit this site instead...

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-difference-between-there-their-and-theyre.htm

Ironic that you have the word "wise" in your handle.

wisefin
01-26-2012, 01:57 AM
And JCane is sick of this thread and he's dumping it in the Depths where it belongs.

You're out of line.Guess I hit a nerve.

JCane
01-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Guess I hit a nerve.

Not really.

You just violated the FinHeaven TOS.

Therefore, I took the appropriate action.

I think you'll be spending a lot of time here in the Depths.

Enjoy it. It's a great place to be.

wisefin
01-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Not really.

You just violated the FinHeaven TOS.

Therefore, I took the appropriate action.

I think you'll be spending a lot of time here in the Depths.

Enjoy it. It's a great place to be.Ok then. I apologize to whomever I offended. I will not post again.

Filthy Fin
01-26-2012, 05:48 PM
The politics on this board is comical. Why not just charge people $29.95 for a monthly membership while your at it. Utterly ridiculous. See I know what the problem is, most of you can't handle constructive criticism, especially from a "newbie". And especially if their right. All I wanted to do with this thread was to encourage fans to have unconditional love for the Miami Dolphins. That's it! Sorry if the timing was wrong, but this off season needs to bring about complete and total change in the mentality of the fans.

I know a girl who can release some of your pent up frustration for $29.95!

You need some lovin' bra! So much anger.

tylerdolphin
01-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Start divisive thread to bring unity to FinHeaven. Bold strategy, Cotton.

PortFin
01-26-2012, 10:59 PM
So I should have my RIGHT to post threads revoked because im calling for unity? And asking for certain fans to think positive, while having hope & faith in the team? Its incredible how some of you look at things so negative. AND TRUTH BE TOLD, THIS IS WHY THE TEAM HAS SUCKED FOR SOOOOO LONG. A PORTION OF THE FAN BASE HAS CORRUPTED THIS FRANCHISE WITH THEIR EVIL LOGIC FOR YEARS. IM CONVINCED WE HAVE THE WORST FAN BASE IN THE LEAGUE. AND THE TREND OF US HAVING LOSING SEASONS WILL CONTINUE UNLESS THEIR IS A MAJOR ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT WITH SOME OF THE FANS.

:sidelol:

wisefin
02-07-2012, 09:34 PM
To say that this thread backfired on me would be a major understatement.