PDA

View Full Version : Surprising.. Eminem's racist!

Fresh
01-29-2004, 05:09 PM
The Source Magazine was brought an old tape on Eminem, that he made about 10 years ago. He said n*****, porch monkey, oil baby, and calling our women black b*tches. To forgive or not to forgive? I say F it. Once a racist, always a racist. Apparently, Eminem once talked about this and said he isn't like that anymore. This incident was recently brought back up, because someone sent the Source Magazine the REAL mixtape with the track on it. He was basically saying it out of frustration, because he felt he wasn't accepted as a rap artist because he's "white". :lol:

Here's what some other rappers had to say about it(Hell nah I ain't type this, I got it from allhiphop.com):

MACK 10: “White dudes can’t say [******], especially if they’re saying it in a negative way. If he’s saying, ‘That’s my *****,’ that’s different. But if you’re saying it in a negative way, I’ma think that **** is racist. Then rap and everything go out the window.”

CROOKED I: “I think the dude is an incredible lyricist, but if you’re a racist, you get no support. If we support a racist, we cutting our own throat. If he’s racist like that, he gotta fall to the side. I want to see him on TV publicly apologize to Black women.”

SKILLZ: “If you say the word ‘******’ out of anger and frustration and call a girl a Black *****, I’m pretty sure you’ll say it again. I don’t think it’s not a word he hasn’t used since then. Bottom line is I don’t appreciate Eminem using the word ******. As soon as I read his statement, I knew something was fishy. He said he was dating a girl who was ‘African American’! I’ve never heard him use the term ‘African American’ in his whole life, which made the whole statement look suspect to me. It’s the classic example of someone getting caught and being outta character when they try to explain themselves. It all sounds the same. Sorta like his beats”

JOE BUDDEN: “I don’t know what the f**k is wrong with him. I love Black women. You almost really do want to believe him, but that type of attitude really can’t be excused, I don’t care how old you were. I don’t really know if it will affect his career, but I think he should apologize. I just hope he doesn’t have those same views today.”

FREDDIE FOXXX: “The bottom line is this: The fact that Eminem is White doesn’t have any reflection on him being a dope MC. But he’s definitely equivalent to Elvis Presley in a sense that Elvis only thought that Black people were good enough to either be his servant, or anything in a type of servitude for him. His goal is to do better than the people he stole from. At the end of the day, what else do you expect from a White man? I’m sure he used the N-word a whole lot of times outside of this.”

STYLES P: “His ****ing teeth should have been knocked out—that’s my reaction. But all the Black people who are sucking his **** should be ashamed of themselves. If it was a Black *****, they would have killed his ***. I can’t say something too wrong ’cause he on my label. If he apologizes, it’ll be aiight. If not, that’s ****ed up.”

PAUL WALL : “If he made it as a racist song, then hell yeah he’s wrong for it. That’s very stereotypical for him to say that all Black girls want your money. That’s like saying all gay people got AIDS. If he don’t want to date Black girls, that’s cool with me. That’s just more for me. He wrong for it, but he wrong for most of the **** he do.”

BUN B (UGK): “When did he realize he was wrong for saying that? When he got caught? It’s no way that song should have been still out there like that. Nobody should have gotten a copy of that. If he didn’t want nobody to hear it, he should have never put it on record, he had 10 years to find that tape.”

KILLER MIKE : “This is a Black and Latino culture and art form. If you’re not sensitive to that, then your card is
gonna be pulled. I haven’t heard the song, but I’m not in favor of White men bashing Black women. I don’t think people are gonna tolerate that.”

PETEY PABLO: “It’s a shocking situation ’cause he’s always been a great MC to me and for this to be the case, he’s like Elvis. I don’t think you can really apologize for that because if you call me a ******, then to me, that’s always on your mind and that’s what you think about us and that’s the way you look at me.”

Dr. Michael Eric Dyson (university of pennsylvania): “Eminem certainly needs to apologize—not just offer the excuse of his youth to deny the racist beliefs that abound. Even if he was just ‘blowing off steam’ as an angry kid, why resort to racist lyrics to denigrate his former girlfriend? His explanation fails to acknowledge the hurtful beliefs that have prevailed for centuries, beliefs that he appropriated and circulated through his lyrics. Further, he has refused to admit that such poisonous beliefs are a threat to the very music he loves, and also to the people who have been responsible for creating the culture he has benefited from, making him wealthy by his own admission.”

MALIK SHABAZZ (NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY): “There’s clearly two standards for Black and White celebrity figures when it comes to acts they have done or allegedly committed. … You have Michael Jackson allegedly molesting children and he’s being attacked with the full force of every media in the country. … You have Kobe Bryant in the same situation, but with Eminem—who is on tape making racist comments that reveal what he feels about Black people—everything is being suppressed…. He can’t be allowed to get away with a mere retraction when the evidence on him is already in.… His Black fans should remember this and it should reflect in his future record sales.”

IRV GOTTI: “I’m a person who loves Black women. I been around Black women all my life, so I’m a defender of them. What bothers me more than the actual tape is his comment that he was was dating an African American woman at the time. His words are far worse than the tape. If he would have said, ‘I was freestyling, I needed something to rhyme with lack itch, I didn’t know what I was doing,’ that’s still not an excuse, but that would have been better. Knowing this is what you think of Black women—that they *****es, sluts, hos—I ain’t never gonna ride with that.”

ESHAM: “8 Mile was full of so much garbage that it was crazy. ... He’s just a racist and the whole movie has racist overtones. It was fictitious and, once again, he was just using the culture and twisting it up in his own little sick way for the masses.”

LAZY LAZE (M.O.P): “White America has that same programmed disdain and lack of respect for Black people, and like a battered wife, we are just supposed to excuse it. We have to stand up for ourselves and hold people accountable for their actions, whether it’s Eminem, Bush or the Boston Red Sox—they wouldn’t sign a Black free agent till 1992!”

CRAZY LEGS (ROCK STEADY CREW): “I feel there is a huge double standard when it come to mainstream media holding people not of color accountable for their actions. If this had been someone of color, careers would have been lost by now. What Eminem has done is something that has to be taken seriously. At the same time, I feel that as a person of color, I would like to see our own people stop treating things like what he said as something that only we can do and not check each other when we do it.”

NIKKI GIOVANNI: “I’m not a fan of Eminem and it was a profound disappointment. He had to know that this was not acceptable and what he didn’t expect is that somebody would say something to him. Eminem and the White boys who want to do rap have to grow up. You are just not allowed to be a bigot. ... It’s like [Eminem] floated a balloon politically, and he wanted to see who’s gonna shoot it down. Now they’re putting a spin on it like, ‘I’m sorry.’ Somehow, young, White people seem to think they can do anything and then say ‘I’m sorry.’ But that doesn’t get it. It just doesn’t get it.”

JIMMY HENCHMAN: “It would be a travesty if Eminem did not apologize to our community [of women]. As Americans, we’re entitled to The Source.… As Americans, we’re entitled to free speech by the first amendment.”

SUGE KNIGHT (CEO, DEATH ROW RECORDS) “First off, I am definitely supporting The Source on this, because they have been representing for Hip-Hop since day one. I not only fault Eminem but the people around him, who knew about this all along—including Dr. Dre. I don’t support anyone who [says they are] down with Hip-Hop and is trying to defend this racist muthafu**a. I’ve watched beefs go on in Hip-Hop where guys are ready to go to war with each other and hold grudges for years, but this is way worse and some people are ready to dismiss it. My mother is Black, my sister and my two daughters, so when he talks about Black women, there is no forgiving him.”

Just thought some people here would be interested. ;)

01-29-2004, 05:14 PM
F eminem

Fresh
01-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I agree with what Petey-Pab said for the most part. And I did see the 8-Mile movie like that. Eminem always finds a way to bring down black people, but try and make it look like he's talking about all people in general. That's bullsh*t to me. If you watch 8-Mile, he's trying to put out the image that we black people don't like white people listening to our music, wearing out clothes, and that we don't like them rapping. None of that is true at all. Black people didn't mess him up, his momma and his f'ed up childhood did.

Scrap
01-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Sounds like his past might haunt him.

As for Suge Knight, who really cares what that low-life has to say? I'm sure he's said much worse about whites. He's pretty much scum.

01-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Not to get off the point, but is Malik Shabazz seriously trying to defend Michael Jackson? I agree with his point that Eminem should get slaughtered by the media for this, but I'm still trying to figure out why the New Black Panthers would get involved with MJ.

inFINSible
01-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Was it a song or was he just saying that sh*t.....Big difference, IMO.

aquaattak
01-29-2004, 07:25 PM
i heard about it and i belive it is an old underground tape he recorded. Although i really enjoy his lyrical power, he MUST apologize for what he said. I agree because it was in a song it is much different. Ice T back in the late 80's called women hoes and Big Daddy Kane talked about "pimpin aint easy." I just think, that since he is white he pays the price for if a black rapper says something like that, its ok. Maybe reverse racism? I dont condone his act, i just think that everyone must not speak of women in a deragatory fashion. We all have Mothers. For the record, Im Cuban/American.

BTW, Suge should shut his trap, that guy is cat pi$$.

PS, i dont think the BPM supports MJ, but just used him and the Kobe case as an example on the medias bias....

"Never afraid to speak my mind cuz im a renegade..."

-Renegade By Jay Z feat. Eminem:yell:

inFINSible
01-29-2004, 08:05 PM
I don't think he owes anybody an apology... If he used these lyrics as an outlet for his pain or a voice to his feelings he has nothing to be ashamed of. It's called artistic licsense, and some of the most beautiful art ever produced is also some of the most controversial...

If you believe that he's a racist because of this one song then you must also believe everything else you hear a singer or rapper talk about, is true.....

I suppse Ozzy really worships the devil ...or James Taylor really is a handyman.... Or Girls really do JUST want to have fun...

c'mon....lighten up....it's a song!!!!!

"When I get caught off,
I get my sawed off,
squeeze the trigger,
bodies get hauled off."

.....whoever wrote these lyrics must be a murderer, right?

Scrap
01-29-2004, 10:52 PM
Anyone remember the rap song "Bob Dobalina"? That could have been offensive too.

CirclingWagons
01-29-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
I don't think he owes anybody an apology... If he used these lyrics as an outlet for his pain or a voice to his feelings he has nothing to be ashamed of. It's called artistic licsense, and some of the most beautiful art ever produced is also some of the most controversial...

If you believe that he's a racist because of this one song then you must also believe everything else you hear a singer or rapper talk about, is true.....

I suppse Ozzy really worships the devil ...or James Taylor really is a handyman.... Or Girls really do JUST want to have fun...

"When I get caught off,
I get my sawed off,
squeeze the trigger,
bodies get hauled off."

Is that "copkiller"...by Ice T?

aquaattak
01-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Nope, i believe it is from NWA...

BTW infinsibe, i am a DJ, so i agree with what you said, but for the sake of his record sales, he should apologize, now his credibility will always suffer in the hip hop community from this day on...

"Since I'm in a position
To talk to these kids
And they listen
I ain't no politician
But I'll kick it
With 'em a minute
'Cause see they
Call me a menace
And if the shoe fits
I'll wear it
But if it don't
Then y'all will
Swallow the truth
Grin and bear it
Now who's these
King of these rude
Ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title
Put the youth in hysterics
Usin' his music to steer it
Sharin' his views
And his merits
But there's
A huge interference
They're sayin'
You shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew
Maybe it's food
For the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music
I made for you
To just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated
And viewed in America
As a motherf***in' drug addict
Like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when
You start to stare at
Who's in the mirror
And see yourself
As a kid again
And you get embarrased
And I got nothin' to do
But make you look
Stupid as parents
You f***in' do-gooders
Too bad you couldn't
Do good at marriage
(Ha ha)
And do you
Have any clue
What I had to do
To get here?
I don't think you do
So stay tuned and
Keep your ears
Glued to the stereo

'Cause here we go
He's
(Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga)
And I'm the sinister
Mr. Kiss-My-As*
It's just the

CHORUS:
(Eminem:)
Renegade
Never been afraid
To say
What's on my mind
At any given time of day
'Cause I'm a renegade
Never been afraid
To talk about anything
(Anything)
Anything
(Anything)
Renegade"
:bravo:

Thundercracker
01-30-2004, 01:52 AM

"When I get caught off,
I get my sawed off,
squeeze the trigger,
bodies get hauled off."

does that mean that I, as a white man, can make a song called "N%$#er song" and sing about how all black people eat watermelon and chicken and have big lips and all that crap and just tell people to lighten up because its just a song? no matter how hard eminem tries, he's not black, and he should know that when using the word "n***er" whether it be joking or insulting, he should know some people will not like it and he shouldn't even have that word in any of his songs.

inFINSible
01-30-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Thundercracker

does that mean that I, as a white man, can make a song called "N%$#er song" and sing about how all black people eat watermelon and chicken and have big lips and all that crap and just tell people to lighten up because its just a song? no matter how hard eminem tries, he's not black, and he should know that when using the word "n***er" whether it be joking or insulting, he should know some people will not like it and he shouldn't even have that word in any of his songs. Maybe, "lighten up" is the wrong words....I KNOW some people are going to get offended. That's practically a fact of life no matter what you do...

.But what I'm saying basically is judge the man by his actions not his feelings.....Feelings aren't right or wrong they just ARE.....He doesn't control his feelings he just wrote about them...I'm sure everybody reading this has had awful thoughts or feelings, it's another one of those facts of life.....He was just able to capture his and and form them into an artistic release.

Now, you tell me that he was seen taking ACTION on those feelings and we have a whole different ball game. As long as he "only" writes songs about it, I will stand up for his right to do that.

They can't all be about puppies and sunshine.

inFINSible
01-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by aquaattak
Nope, i believe it is from NWA...

BTW infinsibe, i am a DJ, so i agree with what you said, but for the sake of his record sales, he should apologize, now his credibility will always suffer in the hip hop community from this day on...

"Since I'm in a position
To talk to these kids
And they listen
I ain't no politician
But I'll kick it
With 'em a minute
'Cause see they
Call me a menace
And if the shoe fits
I'll wear it
But if it don't
Then y'all will
Swallow the truth
Grin and bear it
Now who's these
King of these rude
Ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title
Put the youth in hysterics
Usin' his music to steer it
Sharin' his views
And his merits
But there's
A huge interference
They're sayin'
You shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew
Maybe it's food
For the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music
I made for you
To just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated
And viewed in America
As a motherf***in' drug addict
Like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when
You start to stare at
Who's in the mirror
And see yourself
As a kid again
And you get embarrased
And I got nothin' to do
But make you look
Stupid as parents
You f***in' do-gooders
Too bad you couldn't
Do good at marriage
(Ha ha)
And do you
Have any clue
What I had to do
To get here?
I don't think you do
So stay tuned and
Keep your ears
Glued to the stereo

'Cause here we go
He's
(Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga)
And I'm the sinister
Mr. Kiss-My-As*
It's just the

CHORUS:
(Eminem:)
Renegade
Never been afraid
To say
What's on my mind
At any given time of day
'Cause I'm a renegade
Never been afraid
To talk about anything
(Anything)
Anything
(Anything)
Renegade"
:bravo: You may be right about record sales suffering...and for that he may NEED to apologize.....if he aint rich enough yet.

goldfish
01-30-2004, 12:19 PM
Ok... we are talking about a rapper here.... I hold his comments/opinions about as high as any other rapper, Black or White.
Ok he said it.... is he some type of leader? NO He's an entertainer... it's my choice if I should buy his stuff or let my kids listen to it.

As far as the comments on women(black) I'm almost sure he's not the first rapper to degrade a black woman. He's no worse than Mystical!

inFINSible
01-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Is that "copkiller"...by Ice T? Actually I haven't got a clue.....I heard Dan patrick singing it the other day....no lie....It was a bit where they were taking pop songs and Dan was singing them as a lounge singer.......

Dolfan02
01-30-2004, 01:19 PM
This story is a freakin JOKE in all honesty. Seriously!

First of all, do you guys realize who is a co-owner of 'The Source' magazine, which published this whole story? Well his name is Ray Benzino, he happens to be Eminem's biggest rival when it comes to rap wars. See the connection yet?

Secondly, ask yourself... why is The Source so eager to obtain a ruling from a federal U.S. court to allow them to publish the lyrics on their next magazine issue AND also include a packaged CD with its next issue containing the full song of Enimen's comments? Thats just BS and wrong. It has money scam written all over it.

Look at this comment from Benzino when a NY judge said the magazine cannot publish the CD for its February issue due to copyright infringement: The fact that our opinion regarding the prevalence of racism in the music industry is being censored is just another step in the effort to cover up the racial bias destroying hip-hop culture." LOL!!! Its so laugeable! Racial bias for white people I hope he's implying. The fact that hip-hop has been around for longer than 20 years, and to only have 2 TWO successful white rappers (1 of them who 's career was totally hammered by the media, Vanilla Ice. And the other right now, Eminem, who's about to get hammered), is prejudice against white people in hip-hop. Everybody knows how true that is.

As for the list of rappers that were quoted in the first post... Spare me! DO you know how many times I heard those "ganstas" refer to white people in their songs as 'white crackers', 'rednecks', and 'white devil'. Or in their music videos of a white guy looking super goofy and unorthodox while trying to play basketball or pick up a mic. Remeber the movie 'White Men Can't Jump'? But I bet you, if we replaced that first word with 'Black' and maybe change the last word, everybody would have gone buckwild. Why do Afro-Americans get so offended when they find themselves suddenly on the defensive?

Listen, I'm not trying to defend Eminem for what he said, but I find it absolutely hilarious what The Source is trying to do and especially what those other rappers have stated. Its actually very ironic I find myself defending Eminem because I can't stand him and I don't listen to rap anymore (a very childish industry in my opinion) I would always tell my friends, "Eminem is an idiot, why does he have to insult everyone and their mothers just to sell CDs". But in this case, someone is going to have the open the eyes of that magazine and its readers. Eminem has completely surrounded himself in the Afro-American community and given many opportunities to blacks. ie: 50 cent, D12, g-unit. To call him a racist is just absurd.

Pigskin Pimp
01-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Let me start by saying that I am no racist and in fact grew up in rough neighberhoods in The southside of Houston. I was prejudiced against on a regular basis and got in numorous fights because I was a "White Boy". I can tell you right now that a very large portion of Blacks are racist and I can garauntee that it is equally difficult for a lone white kid in a black neighberhood nowadays that a black kid in a white neighberhhod. Racism is alive and well......

Eminem made some racist slurs 10 years ago, was it wrong? Of course. Should he apologize? Yes and no. I could pull up a Trillion links where African americans get thier laughs at the expense of white people. Have you ever seen a black comedian? 10$ says he makes fun of a white guy. And again, Hip-Hop artists talk down white people on a daily basis, another album, another demoralization. You can't argue this fact because I have Google ;).

What is unfortunate about the state of racism now is that not only does it exist on both sides of the fence, but the majority has become strangely accepting of it. White people will turn the TV on and laugh at themselves as the A$$ end of a racial Joke....WTF???

When was the last time you turned on the T.V and saw a Television show address a black person as a Ni**er and it was supposed to be humorous to the public...? Just last week I turned the channel to the Dave Chapell show and listened to him call one of my people a "Damn Cracker".....Do you find this funny? - Cuz I don't.

The specific topic of Eminems racial slurs do not deserve a thread, you may have started this thread in the heat of the moment, but consider racism before you consider posting a thread pertaing to racism.

Pigskin Pimp
01-30-2004, 02:18 PM
MALIK SHABAZZ (NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY): “There’s clearly two standards for Black and White celebrity figures when it comes to acts they have done or allegedly committed. … You have Michael Jackson allegedly molesting children and he’s being attacked with the full force of every media in the country. … You have Kobe Bryant in the same situation, but with Eminem—who is on tape making racist comments that reveal what he feels about Black people—everything is being suppressed…. He can’t be allowed to get away with a mere retraction when the evidence on him is already in.… His Black fans should remember this and it should reflect in his future record sales.”

- Is this guy comparing Rape and Child Molestation to a few racist comments...??
:eek:

Phin-o-rama
01-30-2004, 02:20 PM
eminem already came out with a song apologizing...saying he was young and new to the game.

eminem is pretty much the only rapper i do respect....understand that eminem and the SOURce have been going back and forth for years....the source hates eminem and vice versa......ray benzino is the target of many eminem songs and hes the owner of the source....

that being said....i don't agree with what he was rapping about but he was a kid basically as it was over ten years ago....i think he should "apologize" and say it was taken out of context....he has already proven that he is and exceptional rapper and has fans both black and white.....

i agree the N-bomb isn't for us white folk to use...but if i get called cracker again ................im just saying that rappers talk sh!t about whites and it goes unmentioned..........i see black standup comedians go on and on about how white folk do this...and that and we are nerdy blah blah....yet i don't see white comedians allowed to dish it right back

gimme a break get over eminem is anything but racist....he employed the whole Dirty dozen D-12 and made 50cent.........not too mention his 'relationship' with dre

Scrap
01-30-2004, 03:00 PM
I agree that black comedians shouldn't be joking like that, unless they would find it funny for it to be done back. However, some black comedians will joke on blacks, white, chinese, or whatever race. I have no problem with those comedians. I laugh at jokes on white people (I am one), but some comedians take it too far.

Rappers? They wouldn't want it done to them, yet many aren't afraid to dish it out.

My personal opinion is that all the black/white racist crap needs to stop, but we won't see that in this lifetime.

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Jeez, I was just cracking up laughing at all those names of the rappers who made comments. Do they know how retarted they sound?

Dolfan02
01-30-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

- Is this guy comparing Rape and Child Molestation to a few racist comments...??
:eek:

Yes he is. I'm presuming he thinks its a "conspiracy" against black celebrities? Unfortunately people like this guy and others still only see black and white and not the degree of the accusation.

I already gave my input on this thread earlier but can someone explain to me what all these well-known rappers were trying to suggest in these lyrics: Famous Rappers Aiming at the "White Devil" (http://www.amren.com/rap.htm) Just read all the way down, you'll be "entertained".

I'm not even white, but its upsetting to see such a double standard in this country when black folks can poke fun and name-call white people, but yet the vice-versa is unforsaken.

Phin-o-rama
01-30-2004, 04:45 PM
wow..is all i can say to that link.

holy cow........... :(

Scrap
01-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Those lyrics are ridiculous. (But I guess we should get back to focusing on how bad Eminem is.)

Fresh
01-30-2004, 04:51 PM
I can tell you right now that a very large portion of Blacks are racist

And what about whites? How are we racist for looking at a white dude funny, when he's dressing like us, talking like us, and saying "n*gga". In Miami, that sh*t doesn't fly. Your white and you say that... ERASED! That word is only suppose to be used by us, cause we're black and we can say it if we please.

Howcome white people don't say, "wuzup cr*cka?"

I'ma say that to the next white person that says the N-word, even with the A at the end. I'll come back and tell yall how they looked when I said it.

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 05:06 PM
There's no good race...We're all scumbags

Phin-o-rama
01-30-2004, 05:12 PM
i agree...i hate the n-word....i never say it.

when i was younger it may have slipped a few times but only because i didn't realize how hurtful the word can be......basically what we all want(hopefully) is equality.....but the way things are going it seems like there is more tension coming from the black race towards white than vice versa....i may be wrong

bottom line i was never a slave driver and neither were my ancestors....what took place 150 years ago was a part of history and probably inevitable.........face it the jews had it way worse lol........

oh and the reason people don't say wazza cracker is because this N word thing had the biggest fear in it....trying to erase the hatred from slavery growing up i was told it was a horrible word and to NEVER say it.......and then black people start using it as often as the word "the" so if anything the black community has lessened the effect of the word......also i think its ridiculous to say that only blacks can say a word but seemingly that is how it is i guess

im not racist but i like to be open to discussion about race....the more we all learn from each other the more tolerance we can have of each other....

ps. so what if a white person dresses and talks like you...you should be proud that they want to emulate your style......although personally i agree that white people that try to use a black accent, clothes etc are ridiculous and retarded

i would just laugh at them if i was black....

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 05:17 PM
ChamberzOwnz, I don't even think it's OK for people of the same race to use racial slurs at each other. It's still degrating. Maybe that's why whites don't say "cracker" to each other.

See, this is the kind of crap that starts racism and violence. Yes, we know a large portion of whites AND blacks are racist. I'm just thankful I'm not one of them.

Boasting of how you will beat someone to a bloody pulp if they use the "N" word in front of you doesn't help the matter at all.

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 05:21 PM
I don't think there is enough racial humor in the world...
People keep it on the downlow, but it's funny as hell listening to black, white, jewish, hispanic, and other jokes...

It eases all the tension when we can make fun of each other

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I agree, CW. But then some jackass like Al Sharpton takes it all out of context and everyone is a "bigot."

Phin-o-rama
01-30-2004, 05:25 PM
sharpton for pres in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:drinker:

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 05:26 PM
LOL.

inFINSible
01-30-2004, 05:28 PM
I don't agree CW,....The reason humor doesn't ease the tensions is because there is a little bit of truth in every joke....truth hurts, right. ;)

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Oh come on. Everyone needs to laugh at themselves.

I'm sure not every Hispanic owns a switchblade knife, and I'm sure not every Vietnamese owns a dry-cleaner store.

Scrap
01-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Side note: Anyone see Malibu's Most Wanted? Hysterical!!!

Fresh
01-30-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
ChamberzOwnz, I don't even think it's OK for people of the same race to use racial slurs at each other. It's still degrating. Maybe that's why whites don't say "cracker" to each other.

Racial slurs? Man I'm talking about nigga. With the A, most black peopl(including myself) use that word every day. It's cool as long as we don't say it out in public, in front of people that we DON'T know.

But why do white people come up to US, and say, "wuzup nigga?"

Why do they get mad when we say, "wuzup cracka?"

We took n*gger and made it nigga, which has the same meaning as homeboy, ya boy, w/e. So why can't white people say cracka instead of nigga?

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 05:41 PM
TRUST ME. I don't go up to my black friends and say "What's up nigga."

I HATE white people that talk like that. They sound sooooo stupid.

And I'm sorry, call me out of the loop or whatever, but I see no difference between "nigga" and the official N word. They are both useless and degrating, just like "cracker."

And when I talk to my white friends, instead of saying something stupid like the N word or cracker, I usually just say "Hey" and then their name, the way it was supposed to be.

Scrap
01-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Racial slurs? Man I'm talking about nigga. With the A, most black peopl(including myself) use that word every day. It's cool as long as we don't say it out in public, in front of people that we DON'T know.

We took n*gger and made it nigga, which has the same meaning as homeboy, ya boy, w/e. So why can't white people say cracka instead of nigga? You'ld look at me crazy if I called you a cracka.

CirclingWagons
Oh come on. Everyone needs to laugh at themselves.

I'm sure not every Hispanic owns a switchblade knife, and I'm sure not every Vietnamese owns a dry-cleaner store. I thought the Koreans did laundry:confused:

j/k :lol:

Bl¡tz Inc

We took n*gger and made it nigga, which has the same meaning as homeboy, ya boy, w/e. So why can't white people say cracka instead of nigga?
:yes: :eat:

Fresh
01-30-2004, 05:44 PM

And I'm sorry, call me out of the loop or whatever, but I see no difference between "nigga" and the official N word. They are both useless and degrating, just like "cracker."

Listen to how we say it, then watch Dolemite or one of those old movies and listen to how white people say it. We don't make it offensive, we use it as a term for our friends/enemies/and whatever.

ADD: Lemme add that when white people say nigga, I don't get offended. I just laugh because it's funny how it sounds. I just wonna know that this isn't a "touchy/emotional" subject. ;)

CirclingWagons
01-30-2004, 05:44 PM
there is nothing sadder in this world than a wigger...actually, nothing funnier either

Fresh
01-30-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Scrappy
You'ld look at me crazy if I called you a cracka.

Nah. I'm black, you're white. You don't have to call me nigga or cracka. Same thing my way.

One thing that's always been funny: When white/spanish people are talking to other people of their race and they say nigga. I find that funny as hell.

Fresh
01-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
there is nothing sadder in this world than a wigger...actually, nothing funnier either

That's the 100% truth! :up:

It's just sad that we have them everywhere, probably on this message board and every other board too. Just be yourself man, don't try to be like us and we won't try to be like you.

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Chamberz, just know that I hate racism, and I hate even worse when one race tries to put themselves on a pedistal over the other. So, that's fine that ya'll use it as slang, I'm just saying you'll never find me using that kind of word.

P.S. Even if I wanted to be racist, I sure as hell couldn't show it. Look where I'm from!

Fresh
01-30-2004, 05:52 PM
Chamberz, just know that I hate racism, and I hate even worse when one race tries to put themselves on a pedistal over the other. So, that's fine that ya'll use it as slang, I'm just saying you'll never find me using that kind of word.

P.S. Even if I wanted to be racist, I sure as hell couldn't show it. Look where I'm from!

:lol:

That's the truth man. Nawlins is where down south rap all began. You're from straight up New Orleans, or one of the wards? Like the Calliope or the Nolia?

I know people that stay in the 3rd ward, 9th ward, 13th, and the 17th. Not the type of people to be messed with. :D

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 05:54 PM
No, I'm from right outside NO, the west bank.

Scrap
01-30-2004, 05:54 PM
One thing that I experience:

The good: My fiance's daughter is mixed. When I take her places without my fiance', I notice the fine black women checking me out. ;)

The bad: The way some people look at you when seeing a mixed child.:yell: (predjudice people suck)

Fresh
01-30-2004, 05:56 PM
I notice the fine black women checking me out. ;)

nickels, dimes, or just scalliwags? :D

Scrap
01-30-2004, 05:59 PM
Ya lost me??????

inFINSible
01-30-2004, 06:28 PM
rating scale.....are they 5s ....10s....or 1s.....

See, I'm down...:lol:

inFINSible
01-30-2004, 06:30 PM
just for the record ....i'm a cracker through and through.....100% born and raised Florida cracker...:lol:

Fresh
01-30-2004, 07:33 PM
just for the record ....i'm a cracker through and through.....100% born and raised Florida cracker...:lol:

see infins, we don't always have to have beef.

Fresh
01-30-2004, 07:39 PM
rating scale.....are they 5s ....10s....or 1s.....

See, I'm down...:lol:

We don't really call girls pennies, that's degrading.

Nickel = a girl with either a real good face or body, or just a girl that knows how to work it

Dime = basically an all around fine girl

Quarta Piece = perfect woman.. body, face, classy, freak when she needa be, knows how to work it, good personality

The dollars and stuff are year 2010 type stuff, that's not released yet.

Just helping. ;)

Phin-o-rama
01-30-2004, 08:07 PM
One thing that I experience:

The good: My fiance's daughter is mixed. When I take her places without my fiance', I notice the fine black women checking me out. ;)

The bad: The way some people look at you when seeing a mixed child.:yell: (predjudice people suck)

just to stir things up a bit.......is it really a bad thing to frown upon interracial marriage/dating/child birth?

your first impression may be yes but unfortunately in the world we live in a "mixed" child will have difficulties....whether you like it or not white people are different than black people....and vice versa.......different cultures, beliefs, traditions etc.........

im not saying that im against interracial relationships but it is food for thought...........i also think that there are plenty of black people that would frown upon their daughter dating a white guy......its not just white people that frown upon interracial relationships

thoughts?

aquaattak
01-30-2004, 09:03 PM
i think we have gotten off topic a bit.

Chamberz, why do you find Hispanics using the nigga term funny?

That term is used loosely in the hip hop culture, as you well defined previously, and most of the youth today, or the OLD School players like myself, that were listening to Hip hop before Sugar Hill, use it as a term of endearment. Ive got many black friends, employees, and my UPS driver is black (very good friend of mine). Ive greeted them with a wassup nigga, and it sure dont seem to bother them, cuz they know where im coming from. Now if my boss, which is white, not your typical Hip Hop Culture connisoure (sp?) would say that i sure would question it. Ive had convos regarding the N word with them and they all share my opinion. It all depends who says it.

Dolfan02
01-30-2004, 10:00 PM

How are we racist for looking at a white dude funny, when he's dressing like us, talking like us, and saying "n*gga". In Miami, that sh*t doesn't fly.

Yo what's up Chambers: I just wanna let you know that I have a real tough time understanding just what exactly you mean by this.

I'm not racist by no means, I have plenty of close black friends, but what is "dressing like you, talking like you"? I'll assume you mean white people dressing with baggy clothes, reversed visors, bandanas, basketball and football shoes/jerseys/caps, wristbands, long gold/silver chains (don't know what else) talking in a hip-hop-ish, slang vocab, correct? I don't want to come off the wrong way but sometimes its best to know a little bit of history before anything is classified as "ours" or "theirs". First of all, the baggy look comes from the real ghettos, the Jewish 'ghettos' as they were called during World War II when the Jews were secluded from the rest of society. Many Jewish kids were forced to wear their parents clothes because they couldn't buy new clothes that fits their growing bodies. Secondly, bandanas comes from many differet cultures, but the ones we see rap artists wear stem from American-Indian tribes and from the Old West during the 1850s when bank robbers prevailed. Basketball jerseys/caps/shoes/wristbands.. well thats no secret. Their played in our sports well over 100 years since, regardless of color or race. As for gold and silver jewlery? Well unless you want to exclude the thousands of kings, queens, pharoahs, pirates, and conquistadors, who hung tons of jewelry of all sorts around their necks and wrists and whom roamed the Earth many years before America was even discovered, ... then the apparel might be yours or ours.

I mean, should a white person being telling any other person.. "he's trying to dress like me, a white person." I don't know but then maybe you believe wearing a suit, tie, and coat is a white thing that shouldn't been worn by other races. After all, it comes from white Europeans. Or maybe we should look funny at a black guy wearing a cowboy hat? In my opinion, thats just absurd.

I also now see no difference between "nigga" and "nigg*r". Absolute no difference. You'd have to be fooling yourself before you fool another person with that. Honestly I was fooled for many years, I used to say 'nigga' to both my white and black friends while I was in college, and none of them were offended. They knew I had no negative implications, it just rolled out of my mouth like 'dude'. I use to say it alot because of the thousands of rap songs I grew up wth that influenced me. But now I realize, the rapper should have added another ryhme that explained how I can't repeat the word back to black folks. All these years, I'm completely dumbfounded that it indeed offends some Afro-Americans, and so I've decided to completely refrain from using the word ever again to anyone. And if the Afro-American community really wants to do away with the word (whether ending in -a or -r), then they should also refrain from using the word ever again.

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

just to stir things up a bit.......is it really a bad thing to frown upon interracial marriage/dating/child birth?

your first impression may be yes but unfortunately in the world we live in a "mixed" child will have difficulties....whether you like it or not white people are different than black people....and vice versa.......different cultures, beliefs, traditions etc.........

im not saying that im against interracial relationships but it is food for thought...........i also think that there are plenty of black people that would frown upon their daughter dating a white guy......its not just white people that frown upon interracial relationships

thoughts?

Depends on where you live. If I was going to have a child who was obviously mixed I might consider moving, but that wouldn't prevent me from having that child. As for your other contention, you're COMPLETELY wrong. Other than a couple of genetic markers there is NO difference between one "race" and another. Race itself is an artificial creation of our culture. In point of fact most of the rest of the world doesn't even view race the same way we do in America. What you're confusing is CULTURE with race. Sorry, but two kids(one white, one black) growing up in rural Alabama have a LOT more in common with each than either one of those kids have in common with a kid of thier own "race" who grows up in LA. Try interacting with more people before making ignorant comments.

goldfish
01-30-2004, 11:48 PM
You showin your age... down south rap began right down here with TWO LIVE CREW.... before all the N.O. stuff got big.... you got to go back to the 80's for that man!

And quit stereotyping with that "WE" and "US"... we(Afro-americans) don't use the N word on a daily basis.... and furthermore it's just a word. Now mind you I don't want other cultures addressing me by a negative statement, but I don't want people of my same race addressing me with it either.
RESPECT has no color.....

Someone made a statement that "once a racist, always a racist" I disagree because No-one is born a racist... you are taught to hate differences. So I look at Eminem and others as just being ignorant.... knowledge can be enlightening!

That's the truth man. Nawlins is where down south rap all began. You're from straight up New Orleans, or one of the wards? Like the Calliope or the Nolia?

I know people that stay in the 3rd ward, 9th ward, 13th, and the 17th. Not the type of people to be messed with. :D

Pigskin Pimp
01-31-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan02

Yo what's up Chambers: I just wanna let you know that I have a real tough time understanding just what exactly you mean by this.

I'm not racist by no means, I have plenty of close black friends, but what is "dressing like you, talking like you"? I'll assume you mean white people dressing with baggy clothes, reversed visors, bandanas, basketball and football shoes/jerseys/caps, wristbands, long gold/silver chains (don't know what else) talking in a hip-hop-ish, slang vocab, correct? I don't want to come off the wrong way but sometimes its best to know a little bit of history before anything is classified as "ours" or "theirs". First of all, the baggy look comes from the real ghettos, the Jewish 'ghettos' as they were called during World War II when the Jews were secluded from the rest of society. Many Jewish kids were forced to wear their parents clothes because they couldn't buy new clothes that fits their growing bodies. Secondly, bandanas comes from many differet cultures, but the ones we see rap artists wear stem from American-Indian tribes and from the Old West during the 1850s when bank robbers prevailed. Basketball jerseys/caps/shoes/wristbands.. well thats no secret. Their played in our sports well over 100 years since, regardless of color or race. As for gold and silver jewlery? Well unless you want to exclude the thousands of kings, queens, pharoahs, pirates, and conquistadors, who hung tons of jewelry of all sorts around their necks and wrists and whom roamed the Earth many years before America was even discovered, ... then the apparel might be yours or ours.

I mean, should a white person being telling any other person.. "he's trying to dress like me, a white person." I don't know but then maybe you believe wearing a suit, tie, and coat is a white thing that shouldn't been worn by other races. After all, it comes from white Europeans. Or maybe we should look funny at a black guy wearing a cowboy hat? In my opinion, thats just absurd.

I also see no w difference between "nigga" and "nigg*r". Absolute no difference. You'd have to be fooling yourself before you fool another person with that. Honestly I was fooled for many years, I used to say 'nigga' to both my white and black friends while I was in college, and none of them were offended. They knew I had no negative implications, it just rolled out of my mouth like 'dude'. I use to say it alot because of the thousands of rap songs I grew up wth that influenced me. But now I realize, the rapper should have added another ryhme that explained how I can't repeat the word back to black folks. All these years, I'm completely dumbfounded that it indeed offends some Afro-Americans, and so I've decided to completely refrain from using the word ever again to anyone. And if the Afro-American community really wants to do away with the word (whether ending in -a or -r), then they should also refrain from using the word ever again.

Very nice way to clear that up Dolfan, much props dawg,....wait a minute was I talking like "them"? Maybe I should apologize Chamberz - I wasn't trying to cop "your style"....

your responses are begining to upset me Chamberz, I think you should reread what Dolfan typed and take it into consideration as it is all truth, you want to do away with racism? You don't like it? Then do your part and stop segragating us with the "Us" and "you guys".

Also, this style, that you believe belongs to african americans has been adopted by kids of all races. Did you catch that key word I just mentioned? "Kids"... How many successul, self made, wealthy Americans do you believe walk around and say "Yo wassup ma nigga? Besides the rappers you know of that must maintain this image to sell their records to...guess who - kids. No matter what color you are this is a phase that most well minded individuals grow out of at some point in their life, and there is a reason for it. Society just doesn't take someone who walks around and shouts slang with his pants hangin past his A$$ seriously, and why should they when it is a phase that should be grown out of. It's immature, childish, and I'm willing to bet that there is a statistic somewhere that would prove that a sound college education ussually fixes this "style" you are so proud of.

Hopefully one day you will look back at this post and realize how unfair society can be, more towards minorities than majorities, this I realize. All the more reason to do your part and, in a roundabout way we get back to the beginning of my post. End the Stereotypes, Classifications, and segragation.

inFINSible
01-31-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Depends on where you live. If I was going to have a child who was obviously mixed I might consider moving, but that wouldn't prevent me from having that child. As for your other contention, you're COMPLETELY wrong. Other than a couple of genetic markers there is NO difference between one "race" and another. Race itself is an artificial creation of our culture. In point of fact most of the rest of the world doesn't even view race the same way we do in America. What you're confusing is CULTURE with race. Sorry, but two kids(one white, one black) growing up in rural Alabama have a LOT more in common with each than either one of those kids have in common with a kid of thier own "race" who grows up in LA. Try interacting with more people before making ignorant comments. Man, 5 pages of racial discussion with out anyone insulting anyone else....and then you post.

....whether you like it or not white people are different than black people....and vice versa.......different cultures, beliefs, traditions etc.........

Seems to me he wasn't confusing anything....and if anybody is COMPLETELY wrong it's you for taking the opportunity to get in a little cheap shot with your last comment.....

inFINSible
01-31-2004, 09:08 AM

see infins, we don't always have to have beef. Not always...:lol: ;)

Phin-o-rama
01-31-2004, 11:12 AM
Try interacting with more people before making ignorant comments

lol....trust me ive interacted plenty with other races.......

Fresh
01-31-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by aquaattak

Chamberz, why do you find Hispanics using the nigga term funny?

aight, if i listen to spanish music(which i don't), and dance to salsa(which i don't), and i'm a really good friend of yours.. what if i were to say, "wuzup spic?"

would you find anything wrong with that?

note that i have white/spanish friends, and i've been with spanish girls before. this is just an example.

Fresh
01-31-2004, 01:28 PM
okay let me be honest, no we don't have many white students at norland high. yes, we do have a good number of spanish students at norland high. personally, i don't have a big problem with someone(who's not black) that i'm CLOSE to, saying nigga to ME or others who he's close to. many of my good friends that aren't black say it.

but if i don't know you(and you're not black), and you step on my shoes and you say, "oh sh*t, my bad nigga" that isn't gonna fly. that's the point i'm tryna put across.

Phin-o-rama
01-31-2004, 03:37 PM
do mexicans use the term 'spic' as frequently as blacks use nigga?

PhinPhan1227
01-31-2004, 04:20 PM
Man, 5 pages of racial discussion with out anyone insulting anyone else....and then you post.

Seems to me he wasn't confusing anything....and if anybody is COMPLETELY wrong it's you for taking the opportunity to get in a little cheap shot with your last comment.....

Calling someone ignorant is not an insult. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. And anyone who makes the statement that "white people are different than black people" is ignorant. There is no "white culture" any more than there is a "black culture". It's a myth. A black person from the Bahamas does NOT have the same culture as a black person from Texas, any more than a white person from Manhattan has the same culture as a white person from Buna Texas. What's more, the kid from NY, black or white has MUCH more in common with another kid of a different "race" who comes from the same area/socio economic status" than he does with a kid of his own "race" who comes from a DIFFERENT area/socio economic status. There are NO inherent differences between a black man and a white man. To state otherwise is to perpetuate a stereotype and that's ignorance. It's even highlighted by his follow-up comment that "ive interacted plenty with other races". It doesn't matter how many other races you've interacted with if you haven't interacted with people of different BACKGROUNDS. Again, this isn't an insult, it's pointing out ignorance. And believe me, Phin-O-Rama shares that ignorance with a LOT of people who also believe that "race" is something more than a COMPLETELY arbitrary label which hasd no basis is fact.

Fresh
01-31-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
do mexicans use the term 'spic' as frequently as blacks use nigga?

Does it matter? No. If Spanish/White people can say nigga, why can't black people call Spanish/White people Cracka/Spic?

Makes no sense to me.

Fresh
01-31-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by goldfish
You showin your age... down south rap began right down here with TWO LIVE CREW.... before all the N.O. stuff got big.... you got to go back to the 80's for that man!

See that's where you're wrong. I'm talking about the NEW ERA of rap music. As for the South, that began in N.O. with Master P/No Limit, and Juvenile/Cash Money.

Pigskin Pimp
01-31-2004, 05:04 PM

See that's where you're wrong. I'm talking about the NEW ERA of rap music. As for the South, that began in N.O. with Master P/No Limit, and Juvenile/Cash Money.

Then how does that make him wrong....? And by the way that is where commercialized rap started, garbage rap, the worst.

No heart in anything, no SOUL.

inFINSible
01-31-2004, 05:46 PM

Calling someone ignorant is not an insult. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. And anyone who makes the statement that "white people are different than black people" is ignorant. There is no "white culture" any more than there is a "black culture". It's a myth. A black person from the Bahamas does NOT have the same culture as a black person from Texas, any more than a white person from Manhattan has the same culture as a white person from Buna Texas. What's more, the kid from NY, black or white has MUCH more in common with another kid of a different "race" who comes from the same area/socio economic status" than he does with a kid of his own "race" who comes from a DIFFERENT area/socio economic status. There are NO inherent differences between a black man and a white man. To state otherwise is to perpetuate a stereotype and that's ignorance. It's even highlighted by his follow-up comment that "ive interacted plenty with other races". It doesn't matter how many other races you've interacted with if you haven't interacted with people of different BACKGROUNDS. Again, this isn't an insult, it's pointing out ignorance. And believe me, Phin-O-Rama shares that ignorance with a LOT of people who also believe that "race" is something more than a COMPLETELY arbitrary label which hasd no basis is fact. Couldn't you have pointed all that out without calling him ignorant? I still think the last line was completely uneccessary....

PhinPhan1227
01-31-2004, 06:22 PM
Couldn't you have pointed all that out without calling him ignorant? I still think the last line was completely uneccessary....

Be accurate...I called the COMMENT ignorant. And it WAS an ignorant comment. In point of fact it's exactly ignorant comments like that which keep racism alive and well.

inFINSible
01-31-2004, 07:19 PM

Be accurate...I called the COMMENT ignorant. And it WAS an ignorant comment. In point of fact it's exactly ignorant comments like that which keep racism alive and well. No matter how you want to spin it, it was still an insulting way to end an otherwise stellar post.

PhinPhan1227
01-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Sorry, it's a flaw of mine that I find that sort of comment (white people are different than black people) to be insulting in and of it's own right. As such, I'm not able to remain completely clinical. I wish I could, but when I read something like that it brings up other stellar comments like "seperate but equal", "manifest destiny", and "white mans burden". It's EXACTLY innocuous comments like the one he made that permitted the slaughter of Native Americans. You think "Nig&er" is an ugly word? "Nig&er" never killed anyone. "white people are different than black people" however has killed millions. Again, I wish I COULD remain totaly clinical in this matter. What's frightening is that anyone COULD remain clinical in this matter.

inFINSible
01-31-2004, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry too that I react to what I think is an out-of-the-blue insult. Obviously you have your reasons to express yourself as you see fit.

Never the less, If I had the depth of your knowledge and the ability to so eloquently express myself, I think I could have done so, while remaning clinical, and satisfied with having made my point so succinctly but, that's just me I guess, as frightening as that may be.

PhinPhan1227
02-01-2004, 01:58 AM
Again, I don't see "ignorant" as an insult. If you're 4'3" and someone calls you "short" is that an insult? Ignorant is an accurate description for that comment. In point of fact it's the most accurate and succinct description for the phrase that was used. If I make a statement that demonstrates ignorance, I expect someone to point that out. And if they are correct, I will thank them for educationg me, and preventing me from making ignorant statements in the future. "Ignorant" should only be seen as an insult if it's not accurate.

Scrap
02-01-2004, 09:41 AM

We don't really call girls pennies, that's degrading.

Nickel = a girl with either a real good face or body, or just a girl that knows how to work it

Dime = basically an all around fine girl

Quarta Piece = perfect woman.. body, face, classy, freak when she needa be, knows how to work it, good personality

The dollars and stuff are year 2010 type stuff, that's not released yet.

Just helping. ;) I'll take the quarta piece.:)

Fresh
02-01-2004, 11:55 AM

Then how does that make him wrong....? And by the way that is where commercialized rap started, garbage rap, the worst.

No heart in anything, no SOUL.

That's YOUR opinion.