PDA

View Full Version : Man eats 2-inch coil of chicken wire



BAMAPHIN 22
01-30-2012, 03:54 PM
A BUS DRIVER is blaming a Brooklyn chicken joint for sending him to the hospital with piece of wire lodged in his larynx.Lajzer Grynsztajn, 50, said he nearly choked to death on a 2-inch coil he claims was cooked in a two-piece order he bought at JFK Fried Chicken near his Sunset Park bus depot.“The more I think about it, I get angry. I almost died for something stupid like that?” said Grynsztajn, of Bensonhurst.http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/chicken-delight-wasn-t-lajzer-grynsztajn-lawsuit-wired-food-put-hospital-article-1.1013822

CalDolFan1014
01-30-2012, 08:26 PM
How does he not notice a 2-inch coil wire in a piece of chicken? :ponder:

The Confessor
01-31-2012, 06:29 AM
How does he not notice a 2-inch coil wire in a piece of chicken? :ponder:

The way I see it, he might not have noticed at all, but somebody asked him his name, and while he was saying Lajzer Grynsztajn, he caughed it back up.

Honestly, look at that last name. 8 Consonants and 2 vowels :ponder: