PDA

View Full Version : don banks ask luck about the possiblilty of forcing trade

sinPHIN
02-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Perhaps the most interesting question from Banks was about whether or not Luck would try to leverage his position to wind up on a particular team come draft day.“Never is a strong word. But I haven’t thought about that. There’s a ways until something like that arose. I guess it would be…. I don’t know. I guess I haven’t really thought about it.”
We’re all familiar with cases like John Elway and Eli Manning (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1657/eli-manning) when top picks pulled strings to wind up with a team that didn’t hold the first overall pick so that’s not completely out of the question. With the Colts clearly intending to wind up with a quarterback and Manning’s future so unclear right now, it still seems like a pretty safe bet that Luck will be holding their jersey when he meets Roger Goodell in April
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/02/andrew-luck-doesnt-know-any-more-than-the-rest-of-us/
i think he might and that would be freaking epic.

ckparrothead
02-02-2012, 06:05 PM
I hope he does. Even if it's not to the Dolphins, I hope he ends up in the NFC.

DudeleBroski
02-02-2012, 06:23 PM
He said after the bowl loss that he would be glad to play for anyone who took him but it definitely sounds like a possibility from that response.

Fin Thirteen
02-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Sounded to me like his instinct was to say "no", but he thought better about it and decided to sit on the fence.

Hayden Fox
02-03-2012, 10:13 AM
He should push his way out of Indy. He will always be compared to Manning and never will he match the production of #18.

ChrisHanson
02-03-2012, 10:20 AM
I've said this all along. If Manning is still there, and if he's healthy I think he will be, Luck will pull and Elway/Eli. I do not see Luck being willing to sit even for 1 year.

finomenal
02-03-2012, 11:02 AM
The Colts don't deserve to have Luck given the way they purposely mismanaged the season to get him. I'm down for any team getting him besides the Colts.

Valandui
02-03-2012, 02:06 PM
The Colts don't deserve to have Luck given the way they purposely mismanaged the season to get him. I'm down for any team getting him besides the Colts.
Except the Jests or the Bills.

finomenal
02-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Except the Jests or the Bills.
Of course I wouldn't root for it, but bring it on. At least it would be more fair.