PDA

View Full Version : The offical "Is WeVie Dead?" Thread

Locke
02-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Anyone think WeVie is dead or just on forced moratorium? I got used to seeing his bro-fist signature. I kind of miss it now that it isn't around...

Vaark
02-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I believe Mrs Wevie is also a member here and one night possibly stumbling onto his "which body type would you ****?" thread-starter concluded that a time out" was in order. :idk:

NY8123
02-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Hhahahahaaaaaaa..

He was last seen on or around 01/06/2012 at 9:50am in the vicinity of the AM Crew Thread!

Locke
02-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Makes me glad that my wifey knows the difference between blowing off steam on an internet forum and real life intentions. I don't think I ever post anything that could actually get me in trouble though, so I could be wrong...

DphinBillkiller
02-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Hell hath no fury like a extremely mad woman! :couch3:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/02/15s0gld-1.jpg

tylerdolphin
02-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Never getting married.

Bobby Humphrey
02-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I know WeVie in real life. And the sad matter of the truth is that he is going through a hard time in his life. He doesn't have access to a computer right now, but if any of you wish to send him your support I will gladly print it off and show him the next time I stop in for a visit. I am thinking of going tomorrow at around 1pm.

Here is a little back ground on what is going on. I don't know all the facts myself as he doesn't really like to talk about it.
http://www.kpic.com/news/97868634.html

Tunaphish429
02-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I was wondering the same thing the other day...Usually he was posting in every thread.

Locke
02-03-2012, 05:27 PM
I know WeVie in real life. And the sad matter of the truth is that he is going through a hard time in his life. He doesn't have access to a computer right now, but if any of you wish to send him your support I will gladly print it off and show him the next time I stop in for a visit. I am thinking of going tomorrow at around 1pm.

Here is a little back ground on what is going on. I don't know all the facts myself as he doesn't really like to talk about it.

:lol:

Vaark
02-03-2012, 05:30 PM

That's pretty awful Bobbie, but it could be worse: for instance, he could be a Canuck who's married to an Asian woman, eh?

Bobby Humphrey
02-03-2012, 07:29 PM
That's pretty awful Bobbie, but it could be worse: for instance, he could be a Canuck who's married to an Asian woman, eh?

he is sick .... but not that sick .....

dreday
02-03-2012, 07:47 PM

:chuckle:....good luck wevie....

dreday
02-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Never getting married.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izU7DKpcWow

NY8123
02-03-2012, 09:37 PM

No way that's WeVie. WeVie's facial hair was longer than that dudes when he was 8! Lol.

Wildbill3
02-03-2012, 10:11 PM
been about 2 weeks since he last logged in, checking on FB to see if everything is cool. but otherwise I wouldn't worry ... yet.

Bumpus
02-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Personally, I think he was just afraid of getting his arse handed to him yet again by the Team Bumpus machine.

:rimshot:

Myles Fynch
02-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Now that's a dedicated teacher... driving all the way to Oregon every day from the Carolinas. lol

A chick commuted 90 miles to my college once a week as a day-hopper, and I thought she was insane.

NY8123
02-04-2012, 04:30 PM
been about 2 weeks since he last logged in, checking on FB to see if everything is cool. but otherwise I wouldn't worry ... yet.

If I'm gone for 2 weeks you mother ****ers can bank on one of six things:

1) I am completely tapped out from banging Niki Taylor for two weeks straight.
2) I am dead or completely ****ed up from crashing and burning drunk on my Snowmobile (considering this winter not likely until 13)
3) I am in the Cook Islands with friends and family drinking by the salty crystal blue water.
4) I am in that **** hole of a factory we have in South Korea and I am full on Dog and drunk on Soju 24/7.
5) I am dead (everybody gotta die of something)
6) It's 1/4/2013 and the Mayans were right and the world crashed and burned on 12/21/2012 and I am out shootin' mother****ers for food. (Please if you are in NY and this happens introduce yourself and I might consider not killing you for food, depends on if I liked your posts or not this year but remember if I am starving all bets are off).

Bumpus
03-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Two months with no sightings ...

This is probably a good sign. If Mrs. WeVie had ditched him, we'd have probably heard from him by now.

Sucks to lose an e-friend, but if wifey-poo forgave him and he was able to keep the 'ol family intact by ditching us ... SMART MOVE! :up:

NY8123
03-07-2012, 10:41 AM

This is probably a good sign. If Mrs. WeVie had ditched him, we'd have probably heard from him by now.

Sucks to lose an e-friend, but if wifey-poo forgave him and he was able to keep the 'ol family intact by ditching us ... SMART MOVE! :up:

Controlling bitch, he should dump her.

Possum
03-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I step away for a bit and now WeVie might be dead?

Ricky_Fan34
03-07-2012, 01:31 PM
As his official campaign manager, I am obligated to carry out his FinHeaven March Madness 2012 campaign.

Bumpus
03-07-2012, 03:00 PM

Honestly, I thought he might have been hiding in somebody's hotel. *cough, cough* :lol:

PhinzN703
03-07-2012, 03:21 PM

Forgave him for doing what?

Locke
03-07-2012, 03:33 PM

Apparently she got upset with him for some of the stuff he had been posting in the lounge...

cbreeden
03-07-2012, 03:36 PM

For this:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?311033-Which-Body-Type-Is-Most-Beautiful-to-you

Myles Fynch
03-08-2012, 03:48 PM

Rip Van Winkle "stepped away for a bit." You had to be de-thawed from a past ice age.

Vaark
03-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Apparently she got upset with him for some of the stuff he had been posting in the lounge...

Before that supposition morphs into fact, I'm the one who originally speculated (that's the operative word here) that because Mrs WeVie has an FH account, perhaps observing what he was up to, she decided to shut him down. One of the reasons I speculated this was based on that "Who Would you like to ****?" thread he started where someone outright asked him (could have been N703) what his wife would say if she knew and his responded something to the effect of "nothing good."

So it's speculative, and far from fact that Mrs WeVie shut him down. Actually considering how prolific and regular a poster he's been, after this much time passing, I would hope it was just something of that nature accounting for his sudden disappearance. :idk:

Locke
03-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Before that supposition morphs into fact, I'm the one who originally speculated (that's the operative word here) that because Mrs WeVie has an FH account, perhaps observing what he was up to, she decided to shut him down. One of the reasons I speculated this was based on that "Who Would you like to ****?" thread he started where someone outright asked him (could have been N703) what his wife would say if she knew and his responded something to the effect of "nothing good."

So it's speculative, and far from fact that Mrs WeVie shut him down. Actually considering how prolific and regular a poster he's been, after this much time passing, I would hope it was just something of that nature accounting for his sudden disappearance. :idk:

My assumption was based on the post she made in that thread, not on your assumptions (which I happen to agree with). Just sad that a nice guy like that got in trouble for some harmless anonymous hyper-masculinity...

ROADRUNNER
03-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Myles now WeVie, Rebecca has so much to answer for............

Vaark
03-08-2012, 05:58 PM
My assumption was based on the post she made in that thread, not on your assumptions (which I happen to agree with). Just sad that a nice guy like that got in trouble for some harmless anonymous hyper-masculinity...

she was in the thread? I must have missed that

edit: ahh, I see: Dolphin Hottie (her only post) I was pretty sure she was "Mrs WeVie" on here
that would explain it. Went right by me, especially since she's a jest fan.

Actually makes me feel better knowing it was nothing injury or catastrophe related. :idk:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?311033-Which-Body-Type-Is-Most-Beautiful-to-you&p=1064177054&viewfull=1#post1064177054

I bet the wife knows...and has read a lot of posts over the course of a couple of days...and he will probably need a new home to stay at and be prepared for some interesting paperwork to be delivered shortly...just sayin!!

PhinzN703
03-08-2012, 06:18 PM
For this:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?311033-Which-Body-Type-Is-Most-Beautiful-to-you

I see. Well, I did ask him a question in that thread and his response was:

Of course not although I have quickly learned to close Finheaven tabs when my puter is unattended because she tends to read what we talk about from time to time if is happens to be open.

I guess he didn't close then quickly enough this time

PhinzN703
03-08-2012, 06:20 PM

I did ask him about what his wife would think if she saw. I didn't know she had access to the site though. I guess they had some trust issues offline if she was on here looking at what he was writing.

PhinzN703
03-08-2012, 06:23 PM
she was in the thread? I must have missed that

edit: ahh, I see: Dolphin Hottie (her only post) I was pretty sure she was "Mrs WeVie" on here
that would explain it. Went right by me, especially since she's a jest fan.

Actually makes me feel better knowing it was nothing injury or catastrophe related. :idk:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?311033-Which-Body-Type-Is-Most-Beautiful-to-you&p=1064177054&viewfull=1#post1064177054

Good point Vaark, I'm just now noticing Dolphin Hottie's one response. I wonder why she called him out on here rather than just discuss it at home. :shrugs:

I don't see why that would be grounds to split up though. I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing fantasy-based **** like we're doing in here.

Vaark
03-08-2012, 06:57 PM
yeah, i must have missed that page of the thread: to his credit, Bumpus realized right away it was her, jumped in pleading for some understanding for him. That all happened on 1/16 and that happened to be the last day WeVie was on also. Sad :(

NY8123
03-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Well you do what you have to do. If WeVie needs to leave Finheaven to save his marriage than so be it. He knows what he needs to do and what is right, if he comes back later then great and if moving on saved his marriage then great.

I feel bad that a thread about nonsense could end a marriage and in the end if the posts in this thread caused their demise they have bigger issues than trust and need to figure out if they are right for each other long term.

Wildbill3
03-08-2012, 10:44 PM
personally I think he'll be back and honestly if his wife leaves him it won't be solely because of some posts here on finheaven.

CedarPhin
03-09-2012, 02:44 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Too ****ing funny.

Valandui
03-09-2012, 03:22 AM
yeah, i must have missed that page of the thread: to his credit, Bumpus realized right away it was her, jumped in pleading for some understanding for him. That all happened on 1/16 and that happened to be the last day WeVie was on also. Sad :(I made a joke at the comment that I later deleted because I felt it was in bad taste. I didn't put two and two together quickly enough, I guess.

Tunaphish429
03-09-2012, 09:43 AM
That is nuts that his wife got on here..I wonder if she knows that this is really just a big giant sausage fest?? Its not like he is trying to hook up with anyone here...Lol..

True story tho...I used to play Socom on PS2 with a bunch of guys from Buffalo..Met them online thru a few friends..anywho..we were all in a clan together.... and there were a couple of guys on there that were from Buffalo and didnt know each other in real life..well they started hanging out and stuff outside of Socom and one of the members banged one of the other guys wifes...Kinda messed up they got a divorce and stuff cause of it..

DphinBillkiller
03-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Guys talk and can exaggerate. Women get together and talk about Brad Pitt and George Clooney all the time. People fantasize and wonder what if, it's just human nature.

PhinzN703
03-09-2012, 04:58 PM
I hope nothing serious happened. No missing persons reports going out and such...

NY8123
03-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Ahhhh **** it. To be honest if her panties are all in a bunch over some random chit chat then like I said there are bigger problems. I wonder if she ever stopped to think that some of his frustrations were let loose here under the presumption that the anonymity of the internet provided some free counseling and an outlet to rid him of life's frustrations.

I bet all she saw was three chicks in a pic plus comments = That son of a bitch isn't happy with my looks.

Filthy Fin
03-09-2012, 06:09 PM
I wonder if Mr. WeVie is single yet?