PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else HAPPY, the Patriots loss? Im loving it!

Johnstone
02-06-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm so glad the Patriots loss. Man that just makes my day. I hate them. I can't wait till Belichik and Brady get old, so the Dolphins can rule the AFC EAST again.

Miamifinz
02-06-2012, 12:19 AM
I love how emotionally crushing it must be to lose to the Giants in the Superbowl AGAIN.

phinzfan21
02-06-2012, 12:22 AM
luvin it

josekareh
02-06-2012, 12:23 AM
I am loving every second of it. cant wait to go to work and laugh my a off!!!!

Roman529
02-06-2012, 12:25 AM
The Patsies never should have won 3 SB's.....the first one they never should have played in after screwing the Raiders. They won all three of theirs by 3 points or less and got every break possible, now things are starting to balance out.

Miamifinz
02-06-2012, 12:27 AM
The Patsies never should have won 3 SB's.....the first one they never should have played in after screwing the Raiders. They won all three of theirs by 3 points or less and got every break possible, now things are starting to balance out.

Not to mention that whole cheating thing and whatnot.

Daytona Fin
02-06-2012, 12:27 AM
and belicheats resume is starting to wrinkle

Phinfan1980
02-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I will enjoy the Pats loss as I go to work 1/2 hour away from Gillette Stadium tomorrow morning.
My satisfaction will be low key...no gloating on their loss. They are a tough team and know how to win...just not tonight! woo hoo!

TwahLah
02-06-2012, 12:28 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
Poor PATS... NOT!

phinman1
02-06-2012, 12:30 AM
For a bitter Phin fan like me, I'm afraid this is as good as it gets for now. Love it!!!

LANGER72
02-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I respect the way the Giants play football..tough hard nosed style. I also root for the Giants out of gratitude for knocking off the Patriots during their attempts at going undefeated. It is nice to see Eli make his own legacy.
The old man Coughlin ain't so bad.

kellyh3034
02-06-2012, 12:39 AM
I will always have luv the Giants. The kept the Pats from going undefeated and for Today.

Daytona Fin
02-06-2012, 12:41 AM
I respect the way the Giants play football..tough hard nosed style. I also root for the Giants out of gratitude for knocking off the Patriots during their attempts at going undefeated. It is nice to see Eli make his own legacy.
The old man Coughlin ain't so bad.
the jags should have been more patient

PogiRo
02-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Never cared much to take joy in a rival's defeat. It just empowers the rival. I almost wanted to see that last second hail mary succeed just because it would have been an amazing play to have seen.

Phanatical
02-06-2012, 12:46 AM
I loved seeing Bellichek's mad face after the game. I can't stand that team, can't stand Welker and Brady either.

Daytona Fin
02-06-2012, 12:48 AM
I loved seeing Bellichek's mad face after the game. I can't stand that team, can't stand Welker and Brady either. he has a different face?

DphinBillkiller
02-06-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm filled with joy at the sad faces in Patriot land.

KippyIA1354
02-06-2012, 01:04 AM
I'm in the best mood of all time..... Jim Nantz suck it!!!! You Patriot Fluffer!!! We as Dolphin fans get the best of both worlds! Patriots choke again and the Giants reiterate they are the class of New York and the Jets are again the red headed stepchild of New York!!! LOVING IT!!!!! Can't wait until next year to hopefully compete!!!

DolfanAdam
02-06-2012, 01:11 AM
My face literally hurts from smiling so hard for the last 2 hours. The satisfaction of watching them lose this time around is rivaled only by the Giants ruining their quest for a perfect season. I find so much joy in their misery there's gotta be something wrong with me, I'm usually not such a mean spirited person, but for tonight...:chuckle:

ahmilli
02-06-2012, 01:19 AM
I absolutely love it!

uga3406
02-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Loving it :chuckle:

TheWarriorFins
02-06-2012, 01:26 AM
Pats board meltdown ftw

Phin-o-rama
02-06-2012, 01:29 AM
As crazy as it sounds I almost would have been ok with a pats win...I've come to respect brady and that organization

moonman
02-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Yeah i hate the pats

dlockz
02-06-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm so glad the Patriots loss. Man that just makes my day. I hate them. I can't wait till Belichik and Brady get old, so the Dolphins can rule the AFC EAST again.

any team but the dolphins winning to me sucks. Im not going to gain joy because they lost, we still had our third straight losing season and have not challenged for a super bowl in decades so why should I feel good or bad about what they did in super bowl. I mean I guess it feels god to some to say how bad it was to lose again to giants but hell at least they are there and were pretty damn close to winning.

Jersey DolFan
02-06-2012, 02:11 AM
i love it b/c A) its a pats loss B) its a home team (besides the hated jets, and boyy are jets fans jealous!) C) it should somewhat shut up people obsessed with this new offense rules all philosophy.

Scott Andrew
02-06-2012, 03:50 AM
I do not like the Pats at all, but I absolutely do respect Brady and Belichek. I think overall the Patriots are a better team then the Giants but not today when it mattered most. I think this is a day that the Giants should be very happy that the NFL is the only major sports league with a one game championship.

TheWarriorFins
02-06-2012, 04:10 AM
I do not like the Pats at all, but I absolutely do respect Brady and Belichek. I think overall the Patriots are a better team then the Giants but not today when it mattered most. I think this is a day that the Giants should be very happy that the NFL is the only major sports league with a one game championship.

Maybe overall against other NFL tams but against the Giants I would say no 2 times loosing to the Giants in the Superbowl and I'm pretty sure Giants be them this year in the season as well as I recall. Giants vs Falcons vs Packers vs arguably the best defense in the League san francisco while the Pats got a bye week vs Tebow and Ravens (Should of lost TBH)

PASQUALE
02-06-2012, 05:12 AM
Hell yes I am happy! That piece of **** franchise does not deserves respect no matter what. They are cheaters! All three of their wins in the Super Bowl are tainted to fact that they cheated in all three. Now, they are getting theirs up the *** hard!! Personally I love it and will always love watching them choke. It's fun to see those idiots fans of theirs cry once again!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!! See you all next year!!!

Penntastic
02-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Pats.....choked again!! Way to go giants....

BladeRunner
02-06-2012, 07:26 AM
I am very happy they lost. Anybody else except the Cheatriots. I can't stand them.

Bumpus
02-06-2012, 08:06 AM
I woke up with a big smile on my face this morning, & it took me a few seconds to realize why I was in such a good mood. :chuckle: