PDA

View Full Version : M.I.A. flips bird in Super Bowl halftime show

BAMAPHIN 22
02-06-2012, 12:00 PM
For all the pomp and excess of Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show, it is likely to be a single extended middle finger by guest singer M.I.A. that is most remembered.The gesture, accompanied by a barely disguised expletive, came during a performance of Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Luvin."' At the end of her lines, M.I.A. appeared to sing "I don't give a (expletive)," although it was hard to hear clearly.The incident was reminiscent of Janet Jackson's infamous "wardrobe malfunction" eight years ago a surprise risque moment in front of tens of millions of unsuspecting viewers. The brief exposure of Jackson's nipple during the 2004 halftime show raised a storm of controversy and put CBS in hot water with the Federal Communications Commission.http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57371715/m.i.a-flips-bird-in-super-bowl-halftime-show/?tag=cbsnewsTwoColLowerPromoArea;fd.morenews

Wildbill3
02-06-2012, 12:35 PM
**** that ***** (well I would..) but seriously you get the gift of being on the biggest stage on earth, and you got the nerve to **** over your benifactor like that? go **** yourself mia, i hope you get sued and nobody buys any of your ****ty music.

Myles Fynch
02-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Dead on. Ingratitude seems to be very hip these days.

PhinzN703
02-06-2012, 12:50 PM
I had no idea that was M.I.A to start with. I didn't pay enough attention to see her flip the bird

NY8123
02-06-2012, 02:26 PM
**** that ***** (well I would..) but seriously you get the gift of being on the biggest stage on earth, and you got the nerve to **** over your benifactor like that? go **** yourself mia, i hope you get sued and nobody buys any of your ****ty music.

The only mother ****ers worse for censorship than the FCC are those *** clowns at Finheaven.

Wildbill3
02-06-2012, 02:32 PM
The only mother ****ers worse for censorship than the FCC are those *** clowns at Finheaven.I'll ban your name mother****er. I don't give a ****! <flips bird>

rob19
02-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Someone watched the halftime show?

Mudder1310
02-06-2012, 03:23 PM
I didn't recognize her or Nicki Minaj. If you aren't recognizeable to everyone then no gives a damn what your message is unless you're the one we came to see.

PhinzN703
02-06-2012, 04:21 PM
The only mother ****ers worse for censorship than the FCC are those *** clowns at Finheaven.

I always said I'd love it if FH didn't block us from cussing! :up: