1st-Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma St
2nd-Coby Fleener TE Stanford
3rd-Trumaine Johnson CB Montana
5th-Nate Protter OT Boise St.
6th-Andrew Datko OT Florida St.
7th-Winston Guy SS Kentucky

WitheringPlant
02-13-2012, 09:49 PM
2 1sts a 2nd and a 4th to move up for Blackmon? That's a good way to get fired.

next-year
02-13-2012, 10:08 PM
another 1st and we might be able to get luck haha

Fin_Frenzy_84
02-13-2012, 10:22 PM
2 1sts a 2nd and a 4th to move up for Blackmon? That's a good way to get fired.

I thought so also but i have been seeing all these threads about trading up and I heard it will be costly.

Armglocks33
02-13-2012, 10:27 PM
dont think we should trade for blackmon. i say we trade back a few and pick up michael floyd, i really do think he'll be the better pro

LANGER72
02-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Paying double for anyone other than a bonafide NFL star is bad business.

I like Blackmon, but he has to fall to us.

I hope we can chose from Blackmon / Richardson / Clarborne with our 8/9 pick.

I hope there will be a run on QB's and OL before we select.

sinPHIN
02-13-2012, 11:40 PM
there is no way i trade up for blackmon. he is great and i wish we could get him, but no way. trade down and pick up floyd if we take a wr in the first. i like the fleener pick.

Gonzo
02-14-2012, 12:29 AM
Trading all those picks for a WR? Thank god this will never, ever, ever happen. Not even Jeff Ireland would do that.

Gonzo
02-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Ever.

Roman529
02-14-2012, 01:02 AM
I'd trade up for a QB but not a WR....that is like buying a Ferrari without an engine. Whose going to throw it to Blackmon? If we had our franchise QB in place it would be different. I like Kendall Wright, Floyd, and Sanu of Rutgers....we could probably trade down and get a quality starter and then pick up a WR after this, or with our 42nd pick (2nd rounder).

I really like Sanu...check out this catch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lMqem_IgX4

Krush
02-14-2012, 07:28 AM
glad he's not the GM

PSU Cane
02-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Whatever you are drinking or smokin' you need to share! For Blackmon? Really? Right now we have nothing that makes me warm and fuzzy that we'll be a good team next year. There's no guarantee with what's coming in FA that we'll be able to get a QB or OLine. And if we are mediocre again next season, you're willing to give up the 1st and 2nd round picks? For a WR no less?? That would set us back another 3-4 years and the new staff would never make it through.

dtjp17
02-14-2012, 08:03 PM
dont think we should trade for blackmon. i say we trade back a few and pick up michael floyd, i really do think he'll be the better pro

agreed and we can acquire another 2nd floyd,fleener,the g/t from wisconsin

Fin_Frenzy_84
02-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Whatever you are drinking or smokin' you need to share! For Blackmon? Really? Right now we have nothing that makes me warm and fuzzy that we'll be a good team next year. There's no guarantee with what's coming in FA that we'll be able to get a QB or OLine. And if we are mediocre again next season, you're willing to give up the 1st and 2nd round picks? For a WR no less?? That would set us back another 3-4 years and the new staff would never make it through.
My mock is based on if we grab those free agents I mentioned. If we grab those guys then I honestly think we can afford trading up to grab another playmaker.

Gonzo
02-14-2012, 08:27 PM
My mock is based on if we grab those free agents I mentioned. If we grab those guys then I honestly think we can afford trading up to grab another playmaker.Still wouldn't. Mortgaging the future for a QB is one thing. For a WR? I can't think of anything worse.