PDA

View Full Version : Dolfan984 beats TerryTate 34-13

Dolfan984
01-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Good game man, I thought you were gunna score at the end. :P

TerryTate
01-30-2004, 06:43 PM
I forgot the score, Dolfan will fill it in, i think it was 34-13 or something...

1) I hate the f-in Broncos DBs, they are awful, he threw 6 balls at Calico, all of them were caught for like 30 yards each, simply disgusting......It wasnt as if McNair made a perfect pass, he just lobbed the ball up, and CAlico would just catch it each and every time with a man in his face....I had Eddie George and McNair contained, my DBs couldnt do their part of the job, they absolutely suck, dont ever use the broncos in a league...EVER
2) It seemed like the computer had it out for me, Im not taking anything away from Dolfan984, he played some darn good defense, but every time I would get an open guy, they would either a) drop the ball b) catch then drop or c) his d-line would all jump up and knock it down
3) The lag was awful, there were plays where I was sacked after hitting a button numerous times, I thought we had that fixed ;)

As far as the game went, I kept it close, taking the lead at one point on a 103 yard INT return for a TD by Kenoy Kennedy, I took two TDs away from him in the redzone earlier in the game....and when it was 17-13 him (i think that was the score) I went back to get a kickoff with Deltha O'Neal, and I had blockers down there, so i didnt fair catch it, one of them whiffed on a block and i got nailed, ball came out, he scored aTD on the next play, then the score went up more as I had to go for it that late in the game and couldnt convert....

Good Game Dolfan984, I'll be seeing you guys in the playoffs, I just hope my players show up to play :(

Season Record by far is Kenoy Kennedy's 102-103 yard RET for TD, mark that down, the rest of the stats i didnt record....

Prime Time
01-30-2004, 06:52 PM
Can you say...Prime Time will be in First Place of the Division after this week :D

TerryTate
01-30-2004, 06:54 PM
too bad you couldnt do that yourself :lol: you needed outside help, just like our poor phins do every year :(

Prime Time
01-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Ill take it anyway I can get it...

TerryTate
01-30-2004, 06:57 PM
well, if we end up tied at the end of the season and i sweep you...we'll see who has the tiebreaker ;)

FYI - Dolfan984 didnt b!tch about my play either, i didnt break any rules :lol: