PDA

View Full Version : Avatar please

The Confessor
02-16-2012, 06:31 AM
Absolutely LOVE the Tammy Butchin that my friend Vaark made, but it has run its course, at least until next year. I will mothball it for now.

With the March Madness heating up, and my beloved just knocking off a top 12 team..and hopefully finally getting some recognition, I would love something with some serious BLING.

Anybody up for a fantastic UNM Lobos challenge?

Let me know.

Regards,

The Confessor.

DisturbedShifty
02-16-2012, 07:16 AM
I can help. What do you have in mind?

The Confessor
02-16-2012, 09:04 AM
I can help. What do you have in mind?

Maybe a group shot with Kendall Williams, Drew Gordon, Alex Kirk (He's Redshirt this season, but I actually know his family..in fact, his grandmother married my wife and I), AJ Hardeman and my favorite active player- Hugh Greenwood (Crazy Aussie has serious game).
Maybe include Steve Alford, cause he's the one that has assembled them.
If you can include the Iconic PIT that would be huge as well.

I can PM you some pix of the guys if that helps. Pretty sure you can google everybody I mentioned.

DisturbedShifty
02-16-2012, 09:23 AM
That should be doable. So to clarify, all those players play for UNM? Also, what is the Iconic PIT?

PhinzN703
02-16-2012, 03:47 PM
DS taking over graphic duties for the whole site huh?

The Confessor
02-16-2012, 09:02 PM
That should be doable. So to clarify, all those players play for UNM? Also, what is the Iconic PIT?

Correct, all those guys are on the University of New Mexico Basketball team

The PIT is where they play. When you walk up to the stadium the entire building is only one story...but once you walk in, everything is downhill... literally. The entire court arena was dug down, thus "The Pit". The Acoustics of course are ridiculous. Won't find a louder venue in any sports. They play a portion of every March Madness there....

DisturbedShifty
02-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Correct, all those guys are on the University of New Mexico Basketball team

The PIT is where they play. When you walk up to the stadium the entire building is only one story...but once you walk in, everything is downhill... literally. The entire court arena was dug down, thus "The Pit". The Acoustics of course are ridiculous. Won't find a louder venue in any sports. They play a portion of every March Madness there....

Cool man. I will get to work on that tonight.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus