PDA

View Full Version : Draft question

Go Fish
02-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Just wondering...who calls the shots on the draft picks? I'm assuming Ireland but how much influence do you think Philbin will have? Our new coach seems to be a real good judge of character and I think he'd like to build a team of solid character players who believe in and respect each other, on the field, in the locker room and in the community...(R. Bush - seems like a perfect fit).

Just read an article on our new coach and that's the feeling I got - it got me thinking about how much say he will have in who gets drafted? Thoughts?

MDFINFAN
02-19-2012, 11:06 PM
Ireland has final say, but I think he tries for who the coaches want

DcDolfan420
02-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Im sure you don't, I'm just saying i was reading earlir that somebody said 1 in 46 Superbowl winners had a black QB and numbers don't lie, i'm saying that's racist and other people didn't seem to mind. But anyway forget the race ****, why do u have questions about his size? I'm pretty sure he's stonger, more durabale than a hell of a lot of QB's in this league and I want him in MIAMI. I live in Maryland and most of my friends are Redskins fans. O.K maybe u don't think RG3 is elite but I'm telling you washingtonians are so excitied about the possibility of getting him they can't even stand it. Hype machine, maybe, Tremendious upgrade over Flynn, Moore etc. I think so. Also I WOULD trade the house for this guy because I WANT A REAL FRANCHISE QB. Flynn would be fine I'm just saying the ceilings arn't even comparable, also Iv'e become bitter with this league (being a diehard dolfan) that it seems that if you have a great QB, because of the rules, you can put an entire team on your back. It's time to take a chance.

Go Fish
02-20-2012, 10:48 AM
wow...not how i thought this post would turn out. black, white, brown, pink, tan, yellow, silver...i don't give a f***. Just wanna see the fins win and I think Philbin can get us to the SB with the right players....hope Ireland and coach can get it right.

LANGER72
02-20-2012, 11:05 AM
This thread started out ok, but now it is heading for the depths of the sea.

NY8123
02-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Ireland will have final say but the cost to move up for RGII will be huge to Miami. You have a capable incumbent QB in Moore, a legit chance at Flynn. RGIII in one hell of an athlete and has a bright NFL career ahead of him but with Miami needing to trade up to at least 2 or 3 to nab him, it going to cost them basically an entire draft and that price is just too steep.

miamiron
02-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Im sure you don't, I'm just saying i was reading earlir that somebody said 1 in 46 Superbowl winners had a black QB and numbers don't lie, i'm saying that's racist and other people didn't seem to mind. But anyway forget the race ****, .

Omar is that you???

dolfanduwayne63
02-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Ireland will have final say but the cost to move up for RGII will be huge to Miami. You have a capable incumbent QB in Moore, a legit chance at Flynn. RGIII in one hell of an athlete and has a bright NFL career ahead of him but with Miami needing to trade up to at least 2 or 3 to nab him, it going to cost them basically an entire draft and that price is just too steep.I would have to agree 100%. This team has more needs than just the QB position, contrary to what many will lead you to believe, and this move would greatly deter filling these needs. I would'nt be suprised lf it took the better part of our next two drafts (as far as top picks go) to move up.

phinfan33
02-20-2012, 08:18 PM
ONLY QB in this draft i'd give up my entire draft for is Andrew Luck,and that just aint happening;the Colts aren't coming off that top pick.