PDA

View Full Version : Heres the deal for all players....

TerryTate
01-31-2004, 04:59 AM
A little smack talking now and then is acceptable, but dont go out of line, Prime Time....you need to realize that me, dolfan984, preds, etc. can talk smack back and forth with you with no harm done, however, for players that have played you for the first time, you need to ease up on the smack, they havent played you before, ok? So dont step on them when they are down....

and Phin-o-rama, its just a game, relax.....

Heres the deal folks, I may not be in "charge" of this league, as PT so puts it...BUT if i hear any reports of extreme bad sportsmanship or if you act like a child in here, I MYSELF will ban you for a certain period of time, which in essence will probably kick you out of the league at the same time.

Bad Sportsmanship will not be tolerated (its up to my discretion to what "bad sportsmanship" is, however I will speak to the other mods of the gaming forum on this matter....)

its time for some of you (you know who you are....) to grow up....

By the way, I closed that ridiclous thread...grow up children...

Thoughts on this are welcome....

(you guys know who this thread is geared towards, but it is a pre-caution for anyone else that wants to join a league run on here)

Terrible Terry Tate aint a babysitter, hes an office linebacker....

Phin-o-rama
01-31-2004, 11:02 AM
good post...sorry i got carried away

sometimes i get E-road rage...cant stand people that drive like jerks.....hence my posts here last night containing multiple explitives......

Predaphin
01-31-2004, 01:50 PM
yeah, its all in good fun.....

Prime Time
01-31-2004, 06:45 PM
I TALKED NO SMACK! Terry Tate, I know It is hard to believe because I talk so much of it, but I talked NONE because I said he is a new guy, and I do not want him to think everyone is like this so I said nothing. Then after he throws an INT to Russell for a TD, he pauses game saying Moss is a ***, and F*ck me. So then I responded, I am not going to sit there and take trash talking.

Phin-o-rama
01-31-2004, 06:51 PM
#1 i never said f*ck you

#2 that int was at the end of the game.......

#3 im not gonna repeat what you said because it doesn't matter ...if i repeat what you said i will get banned

#4 the only issue here was that the game was played in the wrong location, if that grants a replay then so be it

Muck
01-31-2004, 07:14 PM
Man, you guys are really making me rethink the merits of buying a PS2 and Madden. :(

Prime Time
01-31-2004, 09:40 PM
BUY IT MUCK!

Prime Time
01-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
#1 i never said f*ck you

#2 that int was at the end of the game.......

#3 im not gonna repeat what you said because it doesn't matter ...if i repeat what you said i will get banned

#4 the only issue here was that the game was played in the wrong location, if that grants a replay then so be it

Ill repeat exactly what you said..."F*k U" "Moss is a ***"

Phin-o-rama
01-31-2004, 10:10 PM
quiet e-thug

Prime Time
01-31-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
quiet e-thug

R-I-G-H-T....If you are still upset because you lost a game...WOW you need to learn that it is just a game...

Phin-o-rama
01-31-2004, 11:22 PM
dont i just don't feel like arguing about the same thing anymore

TerryTate
01-31-2004, 11:33 PM
Relax guys........

We've warned both of you multiple times,and I as well as Muck and others have our eyes on both of you...the argument is over, if someone gets a shot in, let them have hte last word, enough is enough....if you choose to retaliate I will be forced to use drastic measures...