PDA

View Full Version : Just As Soon As I unloaded One, Another One Appears..

GoonBoss
02-24-2012, 10:49 PM
My middle son, Travis...at 21 finally got his life together and shipped out for the Army. I really
couldn't be more proud of him. The house was awesome for about......Two days.

Now my wife has shipped in one of her freinds...that is a battered woman, bounces from here to there....
etc....****! ****! I just wanted to free ball around the house every now and then after I wake up
at 2 AM to go to work,.....

BUT NOOOOOOO!

Now, the arraingment is for her to be here two days a week, but...Now we are connected to a leach.

**** me.

I wish I could just shoot people.

The Confessor
02-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Wait...what?

And of course, the obvious question.

Is she hot?

NY8123
02-24-2012, 10:56 PM
**** it. Your house walk around naked, if your wives friend has a problem with it too bad.

GoonBoss
02-24-2012, 11:22 PM
She's not hot.....At least to me....At all.

I'm not Terry ****ing Bradshaw......

I like my "naked time" to be alone time. It's not that I care about her seeing me, it's the
static it will generate.

rob19
02-24-2012, 11:32 PM
Why wasn't his life together beforehand, if you don't mind my asking.

The Confessor
02-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Why wasn't his life together beforehand, if you don't mind my asking.

Probably smoking Pot and listening to Bob Marley.....:3w:

Vaark
02-25-2012, 12:19 PM
My middle son, Travis...at 21 finally got his life together and shipped out for the Army. I really

Now my wife has shipped in one of her freinds...that is a battered woman, bounces from here to there....
etc....****! ****! I just wanted to free ball around the house every now and then after I wake up

BUT NOOOOOOO!

Now, the arraingment is for her to be here two days a week, but...Now we are connected to a leach.

**** me.

Something tells me that if her name was "Danica" or "Alyssa" you wouldn't be pissing and moaning about intrusions like this, eh?.

rob19
02-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Something tells me that if her name was "Danica" or "Alyssa" you wouldn't be pissing and moaning about intrusions like this, eh?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI2TRIVA7Tc

GoonBoss
02-25-2012, 09:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI2TRIVA7Tc

Rob, I'm not an overly social person.

GoonBoss
02-25-2012, 09:08 PM

I know you're joking Vaark, but if it came down to a choice of folding Dannica like a fruit rollup and ****ing the bejezzus out of her,
and being able to walk through my door to a house that is...Infested with this bull****, I'd take being able to take a breath in my own home.

I hold back from beating people's faces in for 12.5 hours 4 on four off. And I mean.........I really hold back. It's my job. I like to come home,
sit in my chair and have a beer...Maybe hit Finheaven, maybe watch some TV. I'm not a complicated dude.

The Confessor
02-25-2012, 09:27 PM

That's alright, some comedians, especially those like Daniel Tosh, aren't really entertaining. They just like to poke fun at other people...even if it isnt funny....or accurate....its what they do.

GoonBoss
02-25-2012, 09:46 PM
That's alright, some comedians, especially those like Daniel Tosh, aren't really entertaining. They just like to poke fun at other people...even if it isnt funny....or accurate....its what they do.

I'm really REALLY tense right now. Come home, it's a mother****ing party in my house. I've just got done, literally working in a prison over the work day and commute span.....mmm..Roughly 14 hours. I'm not in a mood for dance music to be pulsing when I hit the house.

My famously dry wit is evaporating by the day.

Tunaphish429
02-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Kick the ***** the **** out...Dont let your wife bring in strays... **** that noise.

rob19
02-26-2012, 12:40 AM

Dude, we should hang out.

Bumpus
02-26-2012, 02:57 AM

BUT NOOOOOOO!

**** me.

Careful - that'll just put you on the other side of the cage.

Kill a bunch of paper plates at 25 yds. instead :up:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Brother I know life seems a little crowded and you don't have your privacy like you would like, but the bright side is that you are employed and have a roof over your head. Oct. 2011 my wife and I brought my wife's grandmother with us and moved in with my in laws to help with my father in laws Alzheimer's, as his time with us is growing increasingly short. We are now fixing up my in laws rental which is single story that we will be moving into after we spend every weekend, Saturday and Sunday getting it ready. Looking like it will be May before we make the move. We have been working on this since after Christmas, that being my brother in law, and my wife and I.

The Confessor
02-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Brother I know life seems a little crowded and you don't have your privacy like you would like, but the bright side is that you are employed and have a roof over your head. Oct. 2011 my wife and I brought my wife's grandmother with us and moved in with my in laws to help with my father in laws Alzheimer's, as his time with us is growing increasingly short. We are now fixing up my in laws rental which is single story that we will be moving into after we spend every weekend, Saturday and Sunday getting it ready. Looking like it will be May before we make the move. We have been working on this since after Christmas, that being my brother in law, and my wife and I.

I should probably know, but how's big Doug doing John? Sorry I haven't stayed in better touch......

Fin Fan in Cali
02-26-2012, 12:49 PM
I should probably know, but how's big Doug doing John? Sorry I haven't stayed in better touch......Bro he is a diaper full time, has a Tommy Tippy cup for his drinks, and needs assistance to eat. Doesn't talk to much, and needs someone with him full time at the age of 65. My brother Doug Jr said to me other day working on the house that he doesn't have much time left. I said know but we have to enjoy everyday we have with him. Over the last 6 months he has gone down hill even faster. Sorry Brother Goon I didn't mean to hijack your thread sir. Enjoy life becuase when we really think about it, it could be worse.

GoonBoss
02-26-2012, 09:12 PM

Believe me. I'm putting things into perspective to keep me from throwing people out windows. I've changed since I've gone to work for the prison system. My bark used to be worse than my bite. My bite is far worse now, and less people see it coming. My wife does, and she's worried.

If it was my family, it would be stressful. If my mom moved in because she had alzhiemers, She's welcome. As would my wife's mom be. My wifes dad is persona non grata under any circumstances, and my dad is dead. Point is.....I think family is one thing. Freinds are another. One of the reasons that I let this happen is that if I have a buddy that needs a bunk for a stretch, I'd expect my wife to be ok with it, for a limited time. I see this deteriorating into a situation where this fruitloop that is her freind gets herself in a bind and all of a sudden.................There's nowhere for her to go except here.

Then there will be a crisis. I don't know how to explain it, but at some point you see life moving at slow motion, as other people see it much faster, and you already know what's going to happen from the jump.

I'm used to being in a much bigger space than I am now. I'm like a rat, lots of times. I will scuttle away from a conflict that I know is not going to be good for anyone when I can...But if back me into a ****ing corner, I'm going to fight. It's getting to that point.

GoonBoss
02-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Dude, we should hang out.

I left the weed behind at 16 brother. Can't even be around it now, even if I wanted to be.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Believe me. I'm putting things into perspective to keep me from throwing people out windows. I've changed since I've gone to work for the prison system. My bark used to be worse than my bite. My bite is far worse now, and less people see it coming. My wife does, and she's worried.

If it was my family, it would be stressful. If my mom moved in because she had alzhiemers, She's welcome. As would my wife's mom be. My wifes dad is persona non grata under any circumstances, and my dad is dead. Point is.....I think family is one thing. Freinds are another. One of the reasons that I let this happen is that if I have a buddy that needs a bunk for a stretch, I'd expect my wife to be ok with it, for a limited time. I see this deteriorating into a situation where this fruitloop that is her freind gets herself in a bind and all of a sudden.................There's nowhere for her to go except here.

Then there will be a crisis. I don't know how to explain it, but at some point you see life moving at slow motion, as other people see it much faster, and you already know what's going to happen from the jump.

I'm used to being in a much bigger space than I am now. I'm like a rat, lots of times. I will scuttle away from a conflict that I know is not going to be good for anyone when I can...But if back me into a ****ing corner, I'm going to fight. It's getting to that point.Bro I hope it is a short stay for and everything works out for the best. Got to appreciate family. My brother in law is over at the other house that we are working on busting his ***, and both knees and his back are hurting. I just keep working and try to help as best as I can.

GoonBoss
02-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Bro I hope it is a short stay for and everything works out for the best. Got to appreciate family. My brother in law is over at the other house that we are working on busting his ***, and both knees and his back are hurting. I just keep working and try to help as best as I can.

It's not going to go to the point where it did last time.

What the curiosity is, is that my wife constantly ******* about this girl, won't answer her phone calls, now all of a sudden they are best buddies.
She knows I'm pissed off. I've become poorer and poorer at hiding it.

Mark my ****ing words, this girl will be looking at us to bunk up at indefinitely within a week.

It's not going to happen.

I'm going to have to lay down the law...Which sucks because I hate it when one of us gets so
backed up that it's where it goes to.

My buddies aren't worthless ****s. I don't have many, but those that are wouldn't think of bunking
out at a friends house for more than a month. Two weeks was what I always understood was max.

I guess that's sort of the differences between men and women.

NY8123
02-26-2012, 10:06 PM
It's not going to go to the point where it did last time.

What the curiosity is, is that my wife constantly ******* about this girl, won't answer her phone calls, now all of a sudden they are best buddies.
She knows I'm pissed off. I've become poorer and poorer at hiding it.

Mark my ****ing words, this girl will be looking at us to bunk up at indefinitely within a week.

It's not going to happen.

I'm going to have to lay down the law...Which sucks because I hate it when one of us gets so
backed up that it's where it goes to.

My buddies aren't worthless ****s. I don't have many, but those that are wouldn't think of bunking
out at a friends house for more than a month. Two weeks was what I always understood was max.

I guess that's sort of the differences between men and women.

For what it is worth you solved your own problem in your post.

Sit down with your wife and work out a time plan for her friend to leave by. Tell her you'll be cool but there as got to be an exit plan for her friend and if her friend gets bitchy about you giving her a time frame for her exit than that tells you all you need to know about her friend.

I had to do it with my best friend when he was living in my house but it really saved our friendship to be honest, I couldn't handle it anymore and we just could not live together even though we are best friends.

If this isn't cleared up in a months time then it is time for CO Goon to step up and clean house.

GoonBoss
02-26-2012, 10:19 PM
For what it is worth you solved your own problem in your post.

Sit down with your wife and work out a time plan for her friend to leave by. Tell her you'll be cool but there as got to be an exit plan for her friend and if her friend gets bitchy about you giving her a time frame for her exit than that tells you all you need to know about her friend.

I had to do it with my best friend when he was living in my house but it really saved our friendship to be honest, I couldn't handle it anymore and we just could not live together even though we are best friends.

If this isn't cleared up in a months time then it is time for CO Goon to step up and clean house.

ETA; I need to go to bed. When I start talking in "prison" It's time.

Look. I already know. 16 years of marriage bring lots of loyalties into the mix. My wife was trying to tell me earlier this
evening about "Plans"...I wasn't tryin' to hear any bull**** about PLANS...."Plans" all seem like "Bull**** concocted to run a game on GoonBoss....And GoonBoss ain't tryin' to hear it.

Vaark
02-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Well Goon, this may sound heartless but if, as I suspect, your wife's friend is now enjoying the privacy and space of your son's room, the first thing you need to do is turn that into a media room or an office or something and inform the women that the living room couch will now be her bed and she will need to pack up and go back to living out of her suitcase. Depriving her of privacy, making her conform to family hours, and ensuring for wrinkled clothes might be a way to hasten the departure. I know, it's easier said than done, but it does show you mean business yet at least at this point can't be accused of kicking someone in need to the curb. Just make it more unpleasant for her to stay than to leave.

NY8123
02-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Look. I already know. 16 years of marriage bring lots of loyalties into the mix. My wife was trying to tell me earlier this
evening about "Plans"...I wasn't tryin' to hear any bull**** about PLANS...."Plans" all seem like "Bull**** concocted to run a game on GoonBoss....And GoonBoss ain't tryin' to hear it.

Maybe go to plan B then, start walkin' around naked scratchin' yourself.

Leave the extra bathroom toilet seat up at night (they hate a wet ***).

Drink out of the cartoon in front of your wife's friend (after you scratch your nuts of course).

Use up all the hot water in the morning.

Go to the bathroom and **** with the door open (and never replace the toilet paper and leave a **** stain or two on the back of the seat).

Parental Block every TV channel on the main TV that isn't ESPN, SPIKE, Military Channel, History and one other channel of your liking.

If you have a cat move the litter box to the room she is staying in, if not buy and cat and put the litter box in that room.

Be sure to shave in the sink and never clean up the trimmings.

Randomly get out you guns and load and unload them in front of her, making sure to rub them vigorously, then wink at her.

You know make your wife's friend feel like she is generally welcome in your house lol.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-27-2012, 08:34 PM
Maybe go to plan B then, start walkin' around naked scratchin' yourself.

Leave the extra bathroom toilet seat up at night (they hate a wet ***).

Drink out of the cartoon in front of your wife's friend (after you scratch your nuts of course).

Use up all the hot water in the morning.

Go to the bathroom and **** with the door open (and never replace the toilet paper and leave a **** stain or two on the back of the seat).

Parental Block every TV channel on the main TV that isn't ESPN, SPIKE, Military Channel, History and one other channel of your liking.

If you have a cat move the litter box to the room she is staying in, if not buy and cat and put the litter box in that room.

Be sure to shave in the sink and never clean up the trimmings.

Randomly get out you guns and load and unload them in front of her, making sure to rub them vigorously, then wink at her.

You know make your wife's friend feel like she is generally welcome in your house lol.Don't forget to leave some kids at the pool, and a couple of saved up long obnoxious farts after some beers ought to go over real good.

GoonBoss
02-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Don't forget to leave some kids at the pool, and a couple of saved up long obnoxious farts after some beers ought to go over real good.

Farts don't work.

NY8123
02-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Farts don't work.

They will if you wait till she is sleeping, run in the room, jump in the bed and dutch oven her ***.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-27-2012, 09:59 PM
They will if you wait till she is sleeping, run in the room, jump in the bed and dutch oven her ***.:chuckle::brewskis:

cbreeden
02-28-2012, 12:31 PM
They will if you wait till she is sleeping, run in the room, jump in the bed and dutch oven her ***.

:sidelol:

Bumpus
02-28-2012, 12:54 PM
I like how this thread has turned into "Ask Dr. GoonBoss" in reverse.

Vaark
02-28-2012, 01:05 PM
I like how this thread has turned into "Ask Dr. GoonBoss" in reverse.

would you be receptive to take this sponge off Goon's hands?

NY8123
02-28-2012, 02:50 PM
Day 4: All is quiet from Goon - inquiring minds want to know, is she gone yet?

Bumpus
02-28-2012, 06:41 PM

Probably not, but send pics anyway.

Bumpus
02-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Hey, here's an idea Goon ...

Tell your old lady that your houseguest suggested a three way. This way, wifey-poo can throw the ***** out for ya! :lol:

Thumper1016
02-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Possibly but I need to see pics first :chuckle:.

NY8123
02-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Day 5: I have been checking the Texas newspapers for reports of a homicide involving a male and female roommate and grieving wife/friend but nothing so far.

NY8123
03-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Day 10 - still no word from the Goonba about whether the free loader has stayed or is gone.

NY8123
03-08-2012, 10:13 AM
OK Goon is she gone or not?

GoonBoss
03-10-2012, 10:31 PM
You guys are dicks.

Ok.

#1, ****OS I've had an upper resperatory infection.

#2, My wife has laid down the law, after we talked, to her freind. It's only the weekends. She was out this
whole week, thank god. She's here now, and it's tolerable...Depending. My impression of weekends is Sat/sun
She was here Friday...so, I'm assumeing that means "weekend" is regarded as Friday/Saturday. I'm waiting and
watching.