PDA

View Full Version : combine mock w/ a trade

utahphinsfan
02-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Miami trades with Dallas. Cowboys get #8 overall; Miami gets #14 overall & Dallas' 3rd round pick (#82)

Stephenson caught the eye of the experts & yours truly. Though, he seems like a Guard to me.

Guy would be competition for R Jones as Bell's replacement. Hilliard s/b gone & Reggie may not be In Miami in 2013.

I *had to* include a homer pick.

Upshaw
DE/LB
Alabama

Fleener
TE
Stanford

3a
Zeitler
OG
Wisconsin

3b
Foles
QB
Arizona

D. Martin
RB
Boise St.

Stephenson
OL
Oklahoma

W. Guy
LB/S
Kentucky

D. Shelby
DE
Utah

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php
(http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php)
(http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/donald-stephenson?id=2532993)http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/donald-stephenson?id=2532993

Geforce
02-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Foles? The QB with the slowest feet in this draft.

#1dolphinsfan
02-26-2012, 02:06 PM
If we trade down in the first I want tannehill

utahphinsfan
02-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Sod mobile/athletic QB's.

I'd prefer a gunslinger. Someone who has played QB his entire college career and won't be eligible for AARP after his 3rd season.

2413fanphins
02-26-2012, 02:26 PM
I dont know if zeitler will be around in the third. Dont like the 4th rd pick, dont like the foles pick. I only about half your mock bud sorry!

Geforce
02-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Sod mobile/athletic QB's.

I'd prefer a gunslinger. Someone who has played QB his entire college career and won't be eligible for AARP after his 3rd season.
You may want a gunslinger but our coaches want someone who makes good decisions, has good feet and can make plays when they need to. I don't see that in Foles.

I don't know what you have against mobile QB but the best in the NFL last season was one.

The Confessor
02-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Aside from Foles-gold, I would LOVE that...but I also don't think that Zeitler is around that long.

Hayden Fox
02-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Foles has not done much in terms of his grade during the Senior Bowl and combine.

utahphinsfan
02-26-2012, 03:17 PM
but the best in the NFL last season was one.

Eli? Mr Gisele Bundchen? Brees? Melty Ice?

but I also don't think that Zeitler is around that long.

That is my concern too. If so, I'd be happy w/ one of the OG's from Okla St. I'm surprised that no one has blasted my homer pick.

Geforce
02-26-2012, 03:20 PM

If you think Eli & Matty Ice were considered the best QBs in the NFL last season then there is little to no hope for you.

utahphinsfan
02-26-2012, 03:26 PM
If you think Eli & Matty Ice were considered the best QBs in the NFL last season then there is little to no hope for you.

You don't understand sarcasm... No hope for you. Further, you have yet to reveal who the "best" QB IYO is.

The Confessor
02-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Foles has not done much in terms of his grade during the Senior Bowl and combine.

I don't think he did much prior to that to be honest.

IF there were more QB's after the primary 5, he wouldn't be entering conversations at all. He will be a wasted draft pick for some team IMVHO

The Confessor
02-26-2012, 03:30 PM

You don't understand sarcasm... No hope for you. Further, you have yet to reveal who the "best" QB IYO is.

I think, without any doubt, you have named 3 of the top 6. Melty Ice is the odd man out of course.

Geforce
02-26-2012, 03:35 PM
You don't understand sarcasm... No hope for you. Further, you have yet to reveal who the "best" QB IYO is.I understand sarcasm very well...especially on a message board. :sarcon:

The best QB in the NFL last season was Aaron Rodgers.

SF Dolphin Fan
02-26-2012, 03:49 PM
That's a solid draft. I'd love to get both Upshaw and Fleener. I see Foles as a backup only, but that may not be bad value in round 4. If Fleener is gone before Miami picks in round 2, which I think he will be, I'd love to get Kurt Cousins there.