PDA

View Full Version : RG3 is the real F'n Deal

thefranchisedef
02-26-2012, 03:22 PM
After posting a 4.41 official time today, RG3 is officially a monster. Are you kidding me? He has Ball placement skills already, best downfield accuracy in college football, and he can out run almost anyone on the field. This guy can start right away. He can run a spread offense in the nfl and dominate! If he stays healthy, he will be the future of the nfl. I'm telling you, RG3 is going to be great people.

Geforce
02-26-2012, 03:28 PM
There are still those who question RGIII as a legit QB or is he an athlete masquerading as a QB.

Can he do the finer things needed to be a NFL QB or will he struggle making the quick decisions and will he be decisive in doing so.

SF Dolphin Fan
02-26-2012, 03:52 PM
I agree. The guy is unbelievable. My only concern is he's going to have to learn to go down when he scrambles. Love that he looks for extra yards, but he'll get killed doing that in the NFL. Unfortunately, for Miami, I think it's going to take three #1's to get him.

thefranchisedef
02-26-2012, 04:11 PM
count me in for peyton and rg3 2012 lol

Hayden Fox
02-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I like, but do not love RGIII. No trade up.

Because he runs a 40 yard dash fast does not make him a no brainer.

PSU Cane
02-26-2012, 08:27 PM
I like, but do not love RGIII. No trade up.

Because he runs a 40 yard dash fast does not make him a no brainer.

True, but i really like the way the kid carries himself, the way he speaks, the fact that he was taller than 6'2 and heavier than 220 (many of us including myelf though he was smaller). Add the fact that he is a really smart kid who can probably pick things up quickly, i can't help but be intrigued about the kid eventhough i've been against trading up for him to this point.

MP-Omnis
02-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Too bad we had to go and win those games for Lame Duck Tony.

finfan54
02-26-2012, 11:22 PM
There are still those who question RGIII as a legit QB or is he an athlete masquerading as a QB.

Can he do the finer things needed to be a NFL QB or will he struggle making the quick decisions and will he be decisive in doing so.

masquerading....yeah. thats the ticket. let me masquerade here for a while as a track star and get the heisman and put up 60 points in bowl game and just get my paycheck. thats RG3 baby.

CK? you agree with this? lol

footsteps_falco
02-27-2012, 01:06 AM
the speed of him and bush out of the backfield is enough to drool over but the price ugh...he would be so fun in madden too

KingDolphin57
02-27-2012, 01:24 AM
No doubt about it.