PDA

View Full Version : who impressed you day 2?

sinPHIN
02-26-2012, 04:42 PM
who impressed you day 2?
luck exceded my expectations. put up almost identical numbers to cam newton. rg3 of coures.
russel wilson impressed me. he seemed to be the only qb putting the ball on the money.
cousins look good, but i wouldnt take him.
james looked good catching the ball. he didnt do that alot at oregon.

weeden didnt look good to me. lindley didnt look good at all.

phinfan33
02-26-2012, 04:51 PM
I would've liked to have watched Luck&Griffin throw just for the sake of seeing them throw,but they put up good numbers in everything else. Griffin interviews well, I enjoyed it when he was on with Eisen,Mayock,and Warner earlier. I do agree with u on about the rest of it.

sinPHIN
02-26-2012, 04:53 PM
david wilson is having a good day too.
michael floyd had a really good day to. really like this guy

phinfan33
02-26-2012, 05:00 PM
david wilson is having a good day too.
michael floyd had a really good day to. really like this guyYeah he had some good numbers. Lamar Miller put up a fast 40 time for a bigger back,i was a lil bit impressed with that. LaMichael James and Chris Rainey showed their track speed out there,though i missed Rainey's 2nd run time.

2413fanphins
02-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Randle ran a bit slow. Liked the speed from the canes. Loved streeters size. Floyd had a good day. He looked the part all day long. Liked seeing mcnutt bust a quick 40. David wilsons vertical was insane. Mike ball from nevada has some issuez, small biceps is not one of them.
Wasnt overwhelmed with any qbs. I disagree that weeden looked bad though, i didnt see that. Russell wilson is fast, but at 5' 10" i dont expect much from a qb standpoint. Not interested in foles, ditto on keenum.

sinPHIN
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Randle ran a bit slow. Liked the speed from the canes. Loved streeters size. Floyd had a good day. He looked the part all day long. Liked seeing mcnutt bust a quick 40. David wilsons vertical was insane. Mike ball from nevada has some issuez, small biceps is not one of them.
Wasnt overwhelmed with any qbs. I disagree that weeden looked bad though, i didnt see that. Russell wilson is fast, but at 5' 10" i dont expect much from a qb standpoint. Not interested in foles, ditto on keenum.
weeden just didnt show me anything today. and when i did watch him he was def getting out thrown by wilson. i know alot of people are jumping on these canes players bc of their 40's but im not convinced

2413fanphins
02-26-2012, 10:20 PM
I dont think any cane players improved their stock much. Lamar may sneak into the late first but itd be a reach in my opinion. Streeter, benjamin, and Washington all need polished up. They should have stayed. Canes would benefit and so would the athletes.

datruth55
02-26-2012, 10:45 PM
weeden just didnt show me anything today. and when i did watch him he was def getting out thrown by wilson. i know alot of people are jumping on these canes players bc of their 40's but im not convinced
I have been against Weeden this whole time but I was actually impressed with him today...love the footwork on his drops...a big improvement from the senior bowl, you can tell he's putting in the work. Russel Wilson was also solid and I was impressed with the kid from Yale...can't remember his name but he had some very good zip on his throws, showed good footwork, not as consistant as some of the other QBs but he wouldn't be a bad guy to take late in the draft. Wasn't impressed with any of the other QBs that threw today.

Doug Martin at RB was impressive in all the drills as was David Wilson and Cyrus Gray.

Stephen Hill shocked the heck out of me at WR...put up some great numbers and looked good in the drills...great effort out there I thought. I thought Kendal Wright looked very smooth in his routes. I liked the kid from Fresno State, Devon Wylie. Wylie would make a darn good slot receiver.

dahlmarino
02-27-2012, 02:07 AM

That was my mindset, too. But at 5'10" and behind an offensive line larger than most NFL o-lines he looked completely comfortable in the pocket last year and I don't remember seeing many of his passes get batted down. I'd still be concerned because of his height, but as of yet it hasn't been the weakness for him most are making it out to be.

MadDog 88
02-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Kirk Cousins improved his stock the most. I didn't expect much from him coming in but he was money with his accuracy.