PDA

View Full Version : Yay! More unifying!

studsatele
02-26-2012, 06:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BdjoHA5ocwU

CedarPhin
02-26-2012, 07:13 PM
I don't see the big deal about this, really.

Dolphins9954
02-26-2012, 07:57 PM
In related news Rick Santorum has launched "Frothy Anderson Cooper Fans For Santorum".

studsatele
02-26-2012, 08:09 PM
In related news Rick Santorum has launched "Frothy Anderson Cooper Fans For Santorum".For real. I cant imagine that Santorum is in any kinda serious consideration. He sucks so hard.

CedarPhin
02-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Santorum might be the biggest ****show to hit US politics in quite some time.

That guy's a disaster. Between his "throwing up" at JFK's great 1960 speech, or him calling Obummer a "snob" for daring to say that everyone should go to college, yeah, he's pretty much King ****show Santorini.

CedarPhin
02-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm completely baffled as to how he's getting any push, and yet someone like Ron Paul gets waylaid by the side.

LouPhinFan
02-26-2012, 11:10 PM
Here is a disaster movie waiting to happen:

Rick Santorum wins the Repub nom and picks as his VP...

Sarah Palin

I almost want to see that happen just to see what a train wreck-capsized oceanliner-burning skyscraper-plane crash-9.0 earthquake-F5 tornado-Cat 3 hurricane-type campaign that would be. That absolute bungling befuddlement would be glorious!

CedarPhin
02-27-2012, 03:28 PM

Sarah Palin

I almost want to see that happen just to see what a train wreck-capsized oceanliner-burning skyscraper-plane crash-9.0 earthquake-F5 tornado-Cat 3 hurricane-type campaign that would be. That absolute bungling befuddlement would be glorious!

Normally, I'd say "Hey, the GOP can't be that dumb," but this year, anything's possible.

****show.

Locke
02-27-2012, 04:10 PM

Sarah Palin

:lol:

The way you describe it has me intrigued...

LANGER72
02-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Speeches(Obama) like these will not help him get elected. Who is advising him? Just plain stupid.
Santorum and Palin? Or Obama? Lord help us.

LouPhinFan
02-27-2012, 09:13 PM
:lol:

The way you describe it has me intrigued...

I was in a rare mood when I wrote that. It was late at night right before I went to bed.