PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Streeter

yardlaw
02-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone have a feel for what round Streeter is projected to go in? He's raw in terms of running the full route tree, hope the Fins take a chance on him as a developmental WR.

MRojas4
02-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Streeter has the athletic ability of a first round WR.

EXTREMELY RAW, and I mean wow.

6'5 running a 4.40 he looks to be a lethal weapon on the field. Personally I'd take him as early as a late second rounder. But with his height and speed, guaranteed a team will take a bite in the first round.

Kid needs alot of work on his route running and ball skills.

Maybe it's just the Canes' fan in me, but I believe Streeter could of been a top 10 pick if he would of stayed another year and refined his craft.

Kdawg954
02-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Streeter has the athletic ability of a first round WR.

EXTREMELY RAW, and I mean wow.

6'5 running a 4.40 he looks to be a lethal weapon on the field. Personally I'd take him as early as a late second rounder. But with his height and speed, guaranteed a team will take a bite in the first round.

Kid needs alot of work on his route running and ball skills.

Maybe it's just the Canes' fan in me, but I believe Streeter could of been a top 10 pick if he would of stayed another year and refined his craft.

He definitely should have stayed another year but you never know the incentive of some of these kids to enter the league and start getting a few checks. At this moment I'd most definitely pass. We already have one raw speedy WR on this team named Clyde Gates . . . lets develop him first.

MRojas4
02-27-2012, 12:59 PM
He definitely should have stayed another year but you never know the incentive of some of these kids to enter the league and start getting a few checks. At this moment I'd most definitely pass. We already have one raw speedy WR on this team named Clyde Gates . . . lets develop him first.

Very true, I meant more if I was the GM of a team. Not specifically the Dolphins. Should of clarified.

ckparrothead
02-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Stephen Hill is going to rocket up the 1st round. Not so much Tommy Streeter, though his triangle numbers will get him into the 2nd day perhaps.

2413fanphins
02-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Much rather develope a guy with streeters size than gates. U nless i am overexagerating gates size.

twix2500
02-27-2012, 07:31 PM
If Streeter is available in the 3rd I will likely take him, depending who on the board. If we are running the westcoast offense, multiple big receivers are usually the prototype. He has the size to play the westcoast and the speed to compliment Marshall.

CedarPhin
02-27-2012, 07:38 PM
I've heard we're high on LaRon Byrd out of that UM class.

LANGER72
02-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Streeter has great talent, the question is does he have the desire to succeed in the NFL. If we get him in the middle round, and let him and Gates battle it it out camp, hopefully one of them will emerge. We need that uber speed guy. If not Streeter or Gates, someone else.

Kdawg954
02-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Much rather develope a guy with streeters size than gates. U nless i am overexagerating gates size.

I would too, the difference is we already have that pick invested in Gates and drafting Streeter would take another 3rd at minimum. I'll stick with Gates over spending a top 3 round pick on another raw WR.