PDA

View Full Version : One Player has to slip

TKAllDay
02-28-2012, 09:52 PM
There will be 7 players drafted before we go.  Luck and RG3 are a given.  Say what you'd like, but we really don't know what the order will be after that.  There will be one potentially GREAT player who falls to us.  Who will it be? I am hoping we take BPA.  Whether its Blackmon Claiborne, etc.  Im hoping hoping hoping we don't go with a RT .  Its not that we don't need a RT but I just would like to see something different this year( lineman later in the draft, instead)

MiamiDolphin618
02-28-2012, 10:10 PM
There will be 7 players drafted before we go. Luck and RG3 are a given. Say what you'd like, but we really don't know what the order will be after that. There will be one potentially GREAT player who falls to us. Who will it be? I am hoping we take BPA. Whether its Blackmon Claiborne, etc. Im hoping hoping hoping we don't go with a RT . Its not that we don't need a RT but I just would like to see something different this year( lineman later in the draft, instead)
Even if we picked 15th a RT wouldnt be the BPA. At least not IMO. There will be lots of talent on the board at 8...hopefully we get an impact player

2413fanphins
02-28-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm all for drafting a right tackle....... in the second round

Tunaphish429
02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
There is always a player that falls.....But Richardson could be one of those guys and thats not a need.

2413fanphins
02-29-2012, 09:18 AM
Im begging richardson to fall....that stands us a good chance of finding a trade partner.

Zounds
02-29-2012, 09:19 AM
I think Richardson and Coples will slide a bit, and theres a slim chance Claiborne could slip if teams with top picks are trading down. We will see how the dust settle over the next month as teams dig up dirt on these players and evaluate the combine and pro days. There seems to always be a few players that get overhyped based on combine and pro day results, so we could see a few players sneak into the top 10 that arent there now.

jim1
02-29-2012, 09:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHi46A9A5_w