PDA

View Full Version : Claiborne

Canadi-Phin
02-29-2012, 03:05 AM
I watched a lot of Claiborne and LSU this year and love this kid. Today in Drills he looked so smooth it was crazy. I hope 7 teams in front of us are all stupid and let him drop to us. Him and Davis would amazing together.

Kdawg954
02-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Outside of RGIII or Luck, this is the guy I would love to nab next in this draft. I'd even trade up some to make it happen.

2413fanphins
02-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Probably thd safest defensive pick in the draft. Hes going to accell in the league.

datruth55
02-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Probably thd safest defensive pick in the draft. Hes going to accell in the league.

????

Would be nice if he fell but don't see him getting past Tampa Bay or Jacksonville. Tampa Bay could really use him with Barber getting ready to turn 37 in April and Talib being such a head case.

2413fanphins
02-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Excell.... my smart phone is stupid.

MiamiDolphin618
02-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Outside of RGIII or Luck, this is the guy I would love to nab next in this draft. I'd even trade up some to make it happen.
Agreed. I would love to trade up a few spots and snag him. Our only hope would be that a team like TB thinks Kirkpatrick would be a better fit for their scheme and trade down knowing they could get him at 8.

Yessir
02-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Won't get past Tampa. He would be a STEAL at 8, though.

LANGER72
02-29-2012, 05:51 PM
He is one of the elite players in this draft. If he slips to #8, Ireland would be a fool not to cast aside his plan and take this guy.
I do not see how he slips down to #8 though.

DT Poe is another guy who really made a name for himself at the combine. Just freakish athletic ability at 345 lbs. I wonder if he will slip into the top 7, therefore dropping another guy we want down to us.

MiamiDolphin618
02-29-2012, 06:23 PM
DT Poe is another guy who really made a name for himself at the combine. Just freakish athletic ability at 345 lbs. I wonder if he will slip into the top 7, therefore dropping another guy we want down to us.
That very well could happen. Another guy to keep an eye on is Justin Blackmon. I know right now he is the "consensus" top WR...and I think he is as well. But he was not nearly as tall as what everyone thought he was, and if he doesnt run well at his pro day it could hurt his stock. Floyd could be a surprise pick before Blackmon after testing so well...still unlikely though